Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not here.

He'll have another crappy game soon enough for ST to go back on this.

I'll just enjoy last night. I was really special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. My only concern is, Walker caught fire in the 4Q, yet he STILL wasn't the center of the offense in OT and was actually ignored at times by teammates. What the were those idiots thinking? Feed the hot hand, assholes.
    That was what impressed me the most actually. He got 28 points pretty much off the ball. That is Spurs basketball. Breaking the offense may lead to one man heroics (we already have 3 veterans who do that too much) but playing team ball and seeing Lonnie carry shows team character and for ude. This was a win for the whole team, not just Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a colossal overreaction to 1 regular season game. White single-handedly winning a playoff game against Denver was a bigger deal tbh.

But it was fun to watch. How this is the same team which played in Detroit?!
    You're completely ignoring the fact that Lonnie is stronger, faster, and just completely on another playing field than White on the eye test of future potential. Lonnie is a specimen. I am a big fan of White as well. Plus we just loss by 30 to the Pistons, so... this was fun!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if I've ever seen someone go from 12th man to the player everyone on the team was going to in the fourth quarter
    yeah because any other coach in the league wouldn't park a player with that skillset on the bench so he can play Marco Belinelli instead

Physically he can play straight up defense, but his off ball d is still abysmal. Bellineli's off ball defense certainly isn't any better, though, so I still think walker should take most of his minutes.
    hat can only improve if he plays actual games, so he knows where to position himself and gets used to team defense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're completely ignoring the fact that Lonnie is stronger, faster, and just completely on another playing field than White on the eye test of future potential. Lonnie is a specimen. I am a big fan of White as well. Plus we just loss by 30 to the Pistons, so... this was fun!
    It was fun, the best moment of the season.
    But it was only one game. And Harden seems to be a good matchup for Lonnie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Lonnie's team. DeRozan, Aldridge, and (especially) Pop just don't know it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that rocket game seems ages ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having a young, budding two-way superstar at your disposal and choosing to close with Brent ing Forms instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the 7 rebs.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the 7 rebs.
    This.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie showed the complete package last night, gotta wonder what the old man saw.

Since he finished with the midget floor spacer wearing pink shoes . The guy that couldn't hit a open three pretty much all night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three of those rebounds were a pretty impressive display of energy and hops.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is the only coach in the league that would start Forbes over White and Walker. I do think he's one of the greatest coaches ever but it's time for some fresh blood. Sometimes Pop thinks he's smarter than anyone else instead of doing what is plainly obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is the only coach in the league that would start Forbes over White and Walker. I do think he's one of the greatest coaches ever but it's time for some fresh blood. Sometimes Pop thinks he's smarter than anyone else instead of doing what is plainly obvious.
    or in other words, he's just not "over himself"

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn talked up all that spacing LA connecting on threes allows for him and teammates.. how's that going for ya Bryn? ... haha

Let's ignore the fact he the weakest link on D. Like i said last game, theres really only 2 players on the spurs with ability to take advantage of rhat spacing in the key. BRYN ain't one of them but thanks for pointing it out . If he gets benched, he will know why.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing defense is not just rebounds, he still has a lot of room for improvement there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing defense is not just rebounds, he still has a lot of room for improvement there.
    Are you saying he's been bad or simply that he can be really good and hasn't been that yet? If it's the former I disagree. His man to man defense has been solid. He gets beat from time to time but overall he has all the makings of a lockdown defender. He's insanely quick, which allows him to stay with most guys and even when he's beat...that quickness allows him to recover and get back into a lot of plays that most defenders wouldn't be able to get back into. Uses his vertical to make really good shot contests. He guarded Harden better than I've ever seen White or Murray guard him. Really wish Pop would've stopped being a got sooner and given Lonnie a chance at PG13/Nephew.

Harder to gauge team defense without going back and rewatching closely, but to me he hasn't stood out in a bad way. I mean, I'm sure he's missing some rotations which is to be expected with him being so inexperienced but that area should only improve over time with more playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks are the new Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And not have to answer for it, and be a complete ass when asked about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are a monster when Lonnie plays

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    19 points in 19 minutes ... Still needs to get over himself. Had a bad foul, not compe ive enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    19 points in 19 minutes ... Still needs to get over himself. Had a bad foul, not compe ive enough
    Scrub was a -2 for the night. Better play Marco over him next game, he's a positive on the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    atm i thnink
    walker
    white
    murry

white and murray are a toss up vice versa...white looks like fkn diaw lite with the passive offense...we need him to score baskets, not take a backseat to the chuckers that is mills, belli, forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information