Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Answered like a man in a hostage tape from the middle east..
    Lol, that quick smile before he starts answering the question... You just know something like " if I know" crossed his mind

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LW4 at this point should have his agent talking to other teams telling them that his client has tons of potential but is not allowed to display it and really be out there selling that to other teams. Then LW4 should not really play up to his potential on purpose to justify Pop not wanting to play him and maybe can included in a trade to get out of San Antonio (Hopefully to Eastern Conference so that I can root for him) or sacrifice and not play up to his potential until his contract is up then leave in free agency on his on. On a side note, Keldon Johnson was just as good as PJ Washington and T. Herro at Kentucky, yet he has no NBA experience and PJ and Herro is gaining valuable professional experience and doing really well. Rookies probably pray not to get drafted by the spurs in fear of sitting in the G-league for at least 2 years before being called up to average around 12 minutes a game in your 3rd year. I was a huge Tony P fan until the last maybe 3 to 4 years of his career and I'm starting the feel the same way about Pop. Rudy, LMA and Beli needs to be 1st priority to get rid of. Forbes and Lyles can stay as long as they both are coming of the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It won't ever be here until someone goes Tonya Harding on Forbes and Marco.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    twas a good era tbh

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Houston game was meant to be a stepping stone. When you look at and compare to other games since. What's pop done different? Even though we seen glimpses from Lonnie pop has chosen to not close with him. This coach doesn't see the potential or doesn't want to find out what Lonnie is fully capable of.

Thread Information