Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the one advantage of having a team is laughing harder at the people who lose to us, specifically a team that has 2 of the 3 most recent MVPs. I'll take it.

LOL Rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Nigerian Keith Sweat"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody who's not a in idiot knew that Harden/Westbrook won't work cause Russ can't shoot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That team wasn’t working so they should blow it up.

Akin to shaq to cavs. Get a has been superstar that doesn’t fit, let the entire thing fall apart, shrug your shoulders and claim I tried.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everybody who's not a in idiot knew that Harden/Westbrook won't work cause Russ can't shoot
    It will be fine in spurts...
    Problem is they wontwin when it matters and they weren't with CP3 either but he was a better fit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We all called it when johnny was salivating over the idea westbrook might be in houston. It doesn't make sense having two players who absolutely need the ball in your back court.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That dumb ass Kenny Smith picked Rox to win championship.. He always throws his rings in when losing a debate apparently le experience does not help you understand that this was a dumb idea.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 12-06-2019 at 08:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP had to go bc Harden demanded it. Simple as that. Only team willing to take on that contract was OKC and Harden once again wanted Westbrook. Harden runs the organization brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is as big a loser as Westbrook, just does it in a more covert manner - usually by folding in the post season via some bull injury or stupid ass Ghetto Bobby Fischer self designed play.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The problem starts and ends with Westbrick's shooting, mainly his poor shot selection and his lack of range, which doesn't seem to stop him from shooting 3's. 23% from 3 is just ridiculously bad.

Whatever flaws you think Paul has, he's still an above average shooter, which made him effective next to Harden, even without the ball in his hands.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The problem starts and ends with Westbrick's shooting, mainly his poor shot selection and his lack of range, which doesn't seem to stop him from shooting 3's. 23% from 3 is just ridiculously bad.

Whatever flaws you think Paul has, he's still an above average shooter, which made him effective next to Harden, even without the ball in his hands.
    CP3 is actually an elite shooter. It's the other things in his game that probably drove Harden crazy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honesty, I would say CP3 was better for the Rockets because he was a much better shooter.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Westbrick experiment is still ongoing. CP3 missed 1/3 the season every year and is old as so it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue is d’antoni. He kept looking at short term gains without the view of the big picture and ultimate goal, which is to win a le. He somehow thinks his job is to help the rockets win every single regular season game and as such, designed a system around it.

Harden is one of the most devastating offensive players ever, and his style is highly effective in the regular season. However, this doesn’t work in the playoffs because:
    1) playoffs are rough and physical contact is allowed. The entire rockets offence is built around threes and fta. The playoffs significantly impact one of those two pillars
    2) James is a single point of attack, so opposing teams would have multiple chances to solve the puzzle. You don’t even have to stop harden, you just have to make him less effective, and then the rockets have no plan b
    3) d’antoni kept running his best players to the ground and they are gassed in the playoffs. He’s been doing it since 25 and never really changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike D is the head coach version of James Harden. He's never made it in the post season but he really does put up some RS numbers with gimmicky offenses.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mike D is the head coach version of James Harden. He's never made it in the post season but he really does put up some RS numbers with gimmicky offenses.
    Shut the up you fat fingered , your opinion doesn't mean .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you know when you've dropped a truth bomb. ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he ain’t lying lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Request DENIED!

lolckets

Thread Information