Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are they going to do add 2 points to the final score!? Fck the rockets crying tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well hey we’re part of the biggest sports story in the world right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the protest is successful because there's about 50 spurs games I can remember that should be replayed.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's what should kill the Rockets' argument. They could have reviewed it but they didn't. Their fault.

I thought it wasn't reviewable ... but it was reviewable. That should be the end of the story.

Overturning anything would be a travesty at this point. Rockets could have challenged but they didn't. End of story.

If that's the rule, I don't like it. If play is stopped and the team is trying to get clarification, the 30 second window shouldn't be running. I'm not talking about this incident, just the whole challenge system in general. Like the fact that the challenge can only go back to where the guy gathered. That was ridiculous.

I would hate it if they took the win away from the Spurs, but I'm really starting to dislike this system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be better if they just give the Rockets the game as won... I still don't get why we're even trying to win games, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in' Rockets man

Deal with it. They got 4 points off of the blown backcourt violation and Harden offensive rebound where he was undoubtedly out of bounds on the baseline.

Let the Spurs protest that - perhaps then Morey and his quadruple chin can use a calculator to add up that final score.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The disgusting city of Houston, their Paul Wall looking fans, their cheating baseball team, their regular season paper tiger NBA team, that Morey nerd, that Spurs benchwarmer TMac, and especially the beluga whales over at Clutch fans can hold this L.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs didn't review it.

To me, yeah it was a blown call but how is it much different than a blown goaltending call? The NBA wants to go back and redo all games where a ref misses a goaltend?
    Yap they don't. Also it wasnt the score to decide game. It happened way before. Refs missed it.

NBA can't take this back . All rhey can do is acknowledge refs made a mistake on a missed score that had no bearing on the game. Spurs were down 13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the Spurs protest that - perhaps then Morey and his quadruple chin can use a calculator to add up that final score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were still up 15 when that happened, so that's not why they lost. gots.

What's next - can we go back and take away Derek Fisher's shot in 2004?
    Last edited by Arcadian; 12-04-2019 at 04:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t even dunk properly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop’s career win % versus D’Antoni has to be one of the most lopsided ever between two coaches

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Houston only prostest because of the loos, with a win everything would have been fine and everyone would just laugh at it.

They were up by 13 Points and could not close out the quarter, because they dont play Defense. That the reason they lost, not one mistake by the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they would've kept that 22pt lead, would they have?? Nope

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're right. It was a legitimately bad decision by the refs to not count that basket. I don't even understand what's the point.

But.. . if this is looked into then remove the points for the back-court violation. Case closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be better if they just give the Rockets the game as won... I still don't get why we're even trying to win games, tbh
    Washington Nationals say hi

lol beisbol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pringles continue to be pops , no matter what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The backcourt violation (at the end of the half) would cancel that mistake anyway. That was at the end of the half. The Rockets literally had no way of scoring another basket at the end of the half.

That was not a judgement call either and the refs missed it. The Rockets have no chance to win any championship with the total indifference to defense that they show. Capella cannot clean up all the mistakes by himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I protest the egregious flaw in the clear path rule. It was ins uted to stop the poster dunks from being prevented by trailing defenders on those leak out plays. Lonnie Walker is defending with Harden in front of him at the three arc and he fouls him as he's going past him in a pretty normal defensive setting and all the sudden it'd two free throws and the ball? Give me an f'ing break. That's not what that rule is there for.
    It wouldn’t be a problem if only Forbes didn’t just jog instead of sprinted back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, they actually scored a 3 off the in bounds. If they count the 2 points, they have to remove the next play. They can't give the Rockets the dunk and the 3 pointer without the Spurs getting the ball back.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow what a blown call. rockets should protest. get the spurs a moral victory and another L for the tank. win-win

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were the Spurs I would refuse to replay it.

And what happens if one of the main guys - say Walker - is injured when it's replayed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA laughing at the Rockets is how they get back into China’s good graces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were the Spurs I would refuse to replay it.

And what happens if one of the main guys - say Walker - is injured when it's replayed?
    Shaq was given a 6th foul when he should have had 5 with 90secs to go in a game. So they had to replay that last 90secs. But Shaq was actually traded by the time they replayed it.

But as I said, give Harden 2 then remove his 3.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq was given a 6th foul when he should have had 5 with 90secs to go in a game. So they had to replay that last 90secs. But Shaq was actually traded by the time they replayed it.
    I see no reason for replaying a game as long as it hasn't been canceled for - let's say - security reasons.

Thread Information