Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team that plays the Rockets should protest when they lose with the way Harden gets free throws.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team that plays the Rockets should protest when they lose with the way Harden gets free throws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets got 2 points on what should've been a back court violation at the end of the 2nd quarter, so that cancels the dunk out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rockets org and their “fans” are the worst in all of sports tbh. bunch of calculator holding virgins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rockets org and their “fans” are the worst in all of sports tbh. bunch of calculator holding virgins

The tv and radio broadcasters have been ing live on air for years, since the 90s.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn’t be a problem if only Forbes didn’t just jog instead of sprinted back
    Still a total flaw in the rule. No reason not to fix it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussiest organization in the NBA and arguably sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were TWO messed up plays where the Rockets scored, and should have had turnovers. On one play, a Rocket was just past half court, and pitched the ball back to RW, who hadn't established himself in the front court. Should have been over and back, and they scored. Late in the game, Harden came from out of bounds, and scored off of a rebound before establishing both feet in, and scored.

Moral of the story: save your challenge for something important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same loser fanbase that supports the biggest cheaters of the 21st century in the Astros, what a surprise they're crying now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would you erase 8 minutes of a game due to one event that didn't directly affect anything else in those 8 minutes? It's not even a case of the "butterfly effect" where changing that one event would lead to changing everything after it. Quite the opposite - in this case, it was a highly isolated event that had little to no effect on the game momentum or anything that happened after. Dumbasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jalen rose was laughing this morning at the rockets request for a spurs forfeited win or replaying the last 8 minutes of the game. he basically stated that bad calls happen, no way to say that the rockets would have won the game and the call was not the reason the rockets blew a 22 point lead. he basically shut up that greenberg who was hinting otherwise until rose shut him down with common sense.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the protest is successful because there's about 50 spurs games I can remember that should be replayed.

Did you see the .4 second shot to end regulation? Forbes caught, turned, and shot all in one motion and the clock STILL ran out before it was off his fingers.

There are a load of missed and blown calls in every game. Some worse than others. But the most fundamental part of the whole game is that when the little ball goes through the little ring, it scores points. The Spurs won the game, and there were some pretty obvious blown calls both directions. But it's a pretty ed system that doesn't make sure that a ball going through the ring scores points. The good thing is that it will probably never happen again in our lifetimes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would set a precedent that would come back to bite the league. Lol at the rockets.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after the games there are reports from the refs or the league where they say what calls they ed up. So is every team now gonna protest?

Houston and Harden. Can't wait to see that get out of the playoffs yet again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the reason for replay, but once you open that Pandora’s box, it starts to get really ugly with if ands and buts scenarios all over the game. Plus it is making the games way too long.

I was at the point where I didn’t care who won in the second overtime. I just wanted the game to be over after seeing Lonnies break out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a double header next time Lockets in town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any news on the ruling? My money is on the Spurs. Only like $1 but still on the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the reason for replay, but once you open that Pandora’s box, it starts to get really ugly with if ands and buts scenarios all over the game. Plus it is making the games way too long.

I was at the point where I didn’t care who won in the second overtime. I just wanted the game to be over after seeing Lonnies break out.
    That didn't exactly happen last time a game was replayed, tbh. Once the league made a decision to replay the final moments of that game over 11 years ago, it was replayed. The Pandora's box stuff is for us fans to ponder while the league will do what they want to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That didn't exactly happen last time a game was replayed, tbh. Once the league made a decision to replay the final moments of that game over 11 years ago, it was replayed. The Pandora's box stuff is for us fans to ponder while the league will do what they want to do.
    I meant going to the replay review, coaches challenges, etc. I didn’t mean actually replaying a protested game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if this happened in the first minute of a game, the Rockets are gonna be crying about replaying the entire game?

Points are taken away/put back in literally every single game, just because this one was particularly stupid doesn't en le you to a replay of a 4th quarter where you blew a 15 point lead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just can't change the outcome of a game that was already played. And you definitely can't give the game lost to the Spurs. Who's to say the Spurs wouldn't have came back even if Harden's dunk counted? I guess you can play the game again, but I don't know how possible and reasonable that is.

The sensible thing for the NBA to do is to send an apology and fire the guy/s responsible for the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant going to the replay review, coaches challenges, etc. I didn’t mean actually replaying a protested game.
    The same applies, though. The league only cares about fans opinions when it comes to the All Star game. Other than that, they could care less what we think about replay reviews, coaches challenges, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if this happened in the first minute of a game, the Rockets are gonna be crying about replaying the entire game?

Points are taken away/put back in literally every single game, just because this one was particularly stupid doesn't en le you to a replay of a 4th quarter where you blew a 15 point lead
    Yet a game was replayed 11 years ago so there is a precedent, however long ago that was. We're not out of the woods yet.

You just can't change the outcome of a game that was already played. And you definitely can't give the game lost to the Spurs. Who's to say the Spurs wouldn't have came back even if Harden's dunk counted? I guess you can play the game again, but I don't know how possible and reasonable that is.

The sensible thing for the NBA to do is to send an apology and fire the guy/s responsible for the up.

Again, they have done it before. Why it hasn't happened more often, I don't know but it's not an impossibility, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic Rockettes

Thread Information