Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the Rockets being pissed about that Harden dunk. Of course, D'Antoni won't talk about the obvious over and back they got by with right after that. Still, I'd be surprised if the league didn't take this one away.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Rockets are the biggest crybaby es in the NBA. I remember they did a similar "protest" to the league a couple years ago after the Clippers won a game against them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW - I remember the last minute or so of a game being replayed after the refs fouled Shaq out of the game when he only had 5 fouls. Something like that or a for-sure made basket not being counted is the kind of thing they would rule on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides the Spurs come back that showcased Walker, this is one ugly game with Harden baiting fouls. Half are not even foul, while Spurs players didn’t get the same benefit, foul on Demar, Russ on Mills, that would’ve been called if against Harden. Ugly game the NBA became, and both playing for Rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides the Spurs come back that showcased Walker, this is one ugly game with Harden baiting fouls. Half are not even foul, while Spurs players didn’t get the same benefit, foul on Demar, Russ on Mills, that would’ve been called if against Harden. Ugly game the NBA became, and both playing for Rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets BIG mad that whole organization is so made, owner, GM, players, all of them lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they have a clear backcourt violation that wasn't called and gave them 2 points?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Really? Good luck with that. I doubt the league change the boxscore or force the Spurs to play a quarter again...Just ridiculous.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 12-04-2019 at 01:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All true. But a ball went through the ring, and didn't get counted. That's not a judgment call, and all those other things are. I'd give the protest a good chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , what a bunch of es.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I protest the egregious flaw in the clear path rule. It was ins uted to stop the poster dunks from being prevented by trailing defenders on those leak out plays. Lonnie Walker is defending with Harden in front of him at the three arc and he fouls him as he's going past him in a pretty normal defensive setting and all the sudden it'd two free throws and the ball? Give me an f'ing break. That's not what that rule is there for.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be sweeter than this protest not going through, is the protest going through and history repeating itself with a fourth quarter beatdown.

Too has the NBA isn’t like baseball with teams having to protest the moment these things happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The refs missed a clear backcourt on Westbrook and a clear out of bounds turnover on Harden. Both missed calls led to baskets for Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they have a clear backcourt violation that wasn't called and gave them 2 points?
    Yup their was also a play where harden was clearly pit of bounds when he passed for an open made shot iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All true. But a ball went through the ring, and didn't get counted. That's not a judgment call, and all those other things are. I'd give the protest a good chance.
    Yup. As whiny and off putting as it is, this is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be sweeter than this protest not going through, is the protest going through and history repeating itself with a fourth quarter beatdown.

Too has the NBA isn’t like baseball with teams having to protest the moment these things happen.

Harden and D'Antoni are both such head cases, if they lose this game on account of that missed call (in their minds), it could up their whole season. They're both capable of going around the bend over the "unfairness" of it all. So that's something to look forward to.

The more I think about it, the more I think the protest will be upheld. I'm pretty sure that means replaying everything from there forward, since they can't know how the game would have played out if they had gotten it right. I don't think it's like a mistake about a 3P shot where they just add or subtract a point. I could be wrong, but I think it would at least be replayed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs picking up an L because of this would just be icing on the cake and another W for the Tank tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing that got Silver would love more than to screw over a small market team. I can see the Rockets getting their wish, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be so 2019 Spurs if the NBA overrules the game and Walker's game doesn't count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is coming from the Houston Rockets

A team with a player averaging what 17 free throws made a game

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't changing the outcome of a regular season game or making them replay . If anything they will acknowledge they ed up and move on, just like they always have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are they gonna do? Have them replay the last 6 minutes of the 4th with the Spurs down by like 16

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are they gonna do? Have them replay the last 6 minutes of the 4th with the Spurs down by like 16
    And in the replay Pop subs out Walker for Marco.

Thread Information