Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it took a horrible ref mistake to unleash lw4 so be it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could swear they did the video review of that during the game, didn't they? So the NBA is being asked to overrule its own review process. Does the NBA want to go there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could swear they did the video review of that during the game, didn't they? So the NBA is being asked to overrule its own review process. Does the NBA want to go there?
    They’ll go anywhere to protect its high scoring teams and superstars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll send out a report tomorrow stating the ref ed up, and move on. Then it'll be sweet to see Rocketfan tears...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF, thyere still leadin by 13?!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All true. But a ball went through the ring, and didn't get counted. That's not a judgment call, and all those other things are. I'd give the protest a good chance.
    Good point.
    All in all the game was still enjoyable due to the Lonnie Walker factor and it was a thriller.

As for me, honestly at this point I don’t care about the record so much. I’d rather play the youth, life with the results and pick up a lotto pick in the summer if necessary.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats exactly it. They reviewed it and then disallowed it. Nothing should be heard.

The nba should just come out and say it was a missed play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harden hadn't have chased the ball like he missed it like a dumb ass, maybe the refs would've trusted their eyeballs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the spurs side what’s overlooked by that play is what a horrible horrible pass that was by Carrol. That guy was cringe worthy today on how bad he played. Mainly for the fact that he was out there acting like he was an all star. Driving uncontrollably to rim and shooting contested jumpers. Who tf he think he is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harden hadn't have chased the ball like he missed it like a dumb ass, maybe the refs would've trusted their eyeballs.
    That's what I was about to say. Harden, himself, must have thought he missed it, or he wouldn't have gone after the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats exactly it. They reviewed it and then disallowed it. Nothing should be heard.

Refs didn't review it.

To me, yeah it was a blown call but how is it much different than a blown goaltending call? The NBA wants to go back and redo all games where a ref misses a goaltend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, refs awful there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, a backcourt violation isn’t a judgement call. It’s not a block or a charge or even contact fouls. It’s one team, on their own, committing an obvious infraction of the rules.

But they called it basket interference which is challengeable which is shocking HOU didn’t challenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did review it and it could have been challenged, but they didn't. They later tried to challenge, but too much time had elapsed. That was not the the only bad call of the game. As people have described here. Overturning a game is not going to happen. Maybe they can overturn the Orlando or Blazers game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did D'Antoni have a challenge at that point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, a backcourt violation isn’t a judgement call. It’s not a block or a charge or even contact fouls. It’s one team, on their own, committing an obvious infraction of the rules.

But they called it basket interference which is challengeable which is shocking HOU didn’t challenge.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did D'Antoni have a challenge at that point?
    He could have and didn't....until it was too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Apparently they tried to “officially challenge” it but it was after Pringles and Harden did their cry baby tantrums. So it was passed the 30 secs. I mean I’m not complaining but I don’t get it. Isn’t pouting that it should have counted “challenging” the call? I guess if you don’t hit the green buzzer it’s not official?

Whatever. them. They got away with a backcourt and out of bounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which technically makes it a judgment call that can't be changed.

Anyway, a basketball game is filled with mistakes and bad calls both way, live with it and move on. I don't see the NBA doing anything else than acknowledging the mistake. Rockettes are just bluffing... being granted the game, sure lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston Rockets: “who said anything about replaying the game or changing the result? We just want James’ 2 points added to box score”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs didn't review it.

To me, yeah it was a blown call but how is it much different than a blown goaltending call? The NBA wants to go back and redo all games where a ref misses a goaltend?
    Agree. I thought they reviewed it, but reckon I was wrong.
    Last edited by spurs10; 12-04-2019 at 02:15 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering our bad luck over the last few years, I'm fully expecting that the league will take away this win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro... Typical D'antoni bring a ... Harden gets the most phantom calls in the history of the game, and one doesn't go ur way against a team u should have blown out and all of a sudden it's a protest? Go wipe ur vagina

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's what should kill the Rockets' argument. They could have reviewed it but they didn't. Their fault.

I thought it wasn't reviewable ... but it was reviewable. That should be the end of the story.

Overturning anything would be a travesty at this point. Rockets could have challenged but they didn't. End of story.

Thread Information