View Poll Results: Will Lonnie Walker IV Start The Next Game?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 8.14%
  • No

77 89.53%
  • Present

2 2.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop has finally accepted Lonnie, he’ll still be used at spark off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would take some guts on pops part but i dont believe he will, although he def should.Murray has been the first guard off the pine and spurs still have a gluttony of sg's pop needs to figure out the rotations starting with the removal of marco

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st or 2nd man off the bench. Forbes is going nowhere whether we like it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st or 2nd man off the bench. Forbes is going nowhere whether we like it or not.
    I mean we kinda need at least one man to spread floor. I don’t like it but I see the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean we kinda need at least one man to spread floor. I don’t like it but I see the point.
    Lonnie can hit threes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither is mills,derozan,forbes or belli for the time being...spurs need a trade desperately to trim the fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No bc Pop’s love for Bryn runs very deep. If he does start then it would mean White is going back to the bench. The one adjustment we haven’t seen is Pop benching Bryn.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn forever in Pops eyes. So no.

Lonnie starting makes perfect sense. He's proving to be actual threat from the three and easily the best driver of the team.

Team needs a spark to turn things around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I'm not even sure he plays the next game

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White and Walker can both shoot the 3. Pop has absolutely no excuse

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither is mills,derozan,forbes or belli for the time being...spurs need a trade desperately to trim the fat
    Belli is happy to be getting a paycheck. Play him for a bit on any given night if you're looking for a spark. Nothing to worry about. Mills and Forbes are completely disposable; but in the mean time they should be relegated. The future is White, Murray, IV. Gregg needs to stop pretending otherwise; it's pathetic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Gregg won't be that bold. But yea, he might f*ck him over with 8 minutes of scrap time or something.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No bc Pop’s love for Bryn runs very deep. If he does start then it would mean White is going back to the bench. The one adjustment we haven’t seen is Pop benching Bryn.
    Yup. White will certainly get benched before Forbes does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but somehow I still don't see anyone leaving this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, please no. In the starting line-up with LMA and DDR, his effectiveness will be greatly reduced. He would run around expanding his energy and barely touching the ball or get to attack with the ball. His effectiveness would be reduced just like DJ and White. I would like to see a line-up of White, DJ, Lonnie, Lyles and Poeltl though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you know how Pop plays these lineup battles.

Don’t be disappointed fans when you see Belli back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, please no. In the starting line-up with LMA and DDR, his effectiveness will be greatly reduced. He would run around expanding his energy and barely touching the ball or get to attack with the ball. His effectiveness would be reduced just like DJ and White. I would like to see a line-up of White, DJ, Lonnie, Lyles and Poeltl though.
    Good point. A trade is needed then bc Pop apparently thinks that the perfect compliment to a LMA/Derozan duo is Bryn. And having these 3 as your best players (most played players) is leading them to the lottery.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't need to be as "effective" as you think. That 2OTs w/o him doing much shows how much the threat of him doing something is valuable combined with his defense.

It's time for IV to put on his big boy pants.

Geez, this Pop sperm shielder BS is infectious. You play your best guys the lion's share of the minutes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez, if I thought for a second that IV, DDR, LMA couldn't adapt, I'd be calling for trades like no other. ST posters make themselves believe some srsly stupid sh**

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

For Austin, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't need to be as "effective" as you think. That 2OTs w/o him doing much shows how much the threat of him doing something is valuable combined with his defense.

It's time for IV to put on his big boy pants.

Geez, this Pop sperm shielder BS is infectious. You play your best guys the lion's share of the minutes.
    This is no shielding any , if DDR had allowed him to make a couple of plays, there likely would not had been a double OT. DDR and Mills simply shut him off and helps Rockets to extend the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez, if I thought for a second that IV, DDR, LMA couldn't adapt, I'd be calling for trades like no other. ST posters make themselves believe some srsly stupid sh**
    ST is always calling for trades don’t know what you have been reading.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is no shielding any , if DDR had allowed him to make a couple of plays, there likely would not had been a double OT. DDR and Mills simply shut him off and helps Rockets to extend the game.
    A lot of the lack of shots comes from the lack of use in those situations. IV will be fine with use.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All Part of "His Plan" lol

Dudes are apologizing to Pop about how they were talkin bout him.
    Dude loves Gordon Hayward.

Thread Information