Reached almost 200mph lol

no speeding tickets

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/c...ord/index.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Watched their video about it earlier. The preparation they put into it was crazy.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    did they have a police tracker?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    did they have a police tracker?
    Yes.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I always wanted one of those just for long drives. Because everyone smart knows it's not the city police you ever really have to worry about, it's those damn state troopers that are pricks.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I always wanted one of those just for long drives. Because everyone smart knows it's not the city police you ever really have to worry about, it's those damn state troopers that are pricks.
    Well, you shouldn't speed along city streets anyhow out of respect for the citizenry. But there are some prick cities that intentionally have 35's where they should be 50's; like 35's for three lane, non residential streets that often have pedestrians nowhere in sight; is even technically a highway sometimes.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well, you shouldn't speed along city streets anyhow out of respect for the citizenry. But there are some prick cities that intentionally have 35's where they should be 50's; like 35's for three lane, non residential streets that often have pedestrians nowhere in sight; is even technically a highway sometimes.
    The City of Dallas does just that.

You know when you've now reached Dallas city limits (as opposed to the nice suburbs like Plano, Carrollton, Richardson etc) when 4 things happen:

a) The speed limit changes from 45 to 35 for no good or apparent reason
    b) The buildings go from newer and well-kept to ghetto and run-down
    c) The streets are all of a sudden covered in potholes, and
    d) The pedestrians on the sidewalks go from fit white hikers to thuggy niggеrs in chains, tanks and j's.

The City of Dallas is the poop hole of the DFW metro area. I stay the away as much as possible. In fact, the name should be changed from DFW to PFW, because Plano (NOT Dallas) is supporting the metro area's economy since it has all the jobs and corporate offices.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

You know when you've now reached Dallas city limits (as opposed to the nice suburbs like Plano, Carrollton, Richardson etc) when 4 things happen:

d) The pedestrians on the sidewalks go from fit white hikers to thuggy niggеrs in chains, tanks and j's.

The City of Dallas is the poop hole of the DFW metro area. I stay the away as much as possible. In fact, the name should be changed from DFW to PFW, because Plano (NOT Dallas) is supporting the metro area's economy since it has all the jobs and corporate offices.
    I was really annoyed at how much of a hole Dallas was last time I was there, like a decade ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils

That was where I got my last speeding ticket, in 2005 (long ass time ago). Driving to SA all the way from Indiana one summer to visit the parents. Stupid random slowdown and I was doing something normal like 75-77 but it was a 65 all of a sudden or some . State trooper no less.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That was where I got my last speeding ticket, in 2005 (long ass time ago). Driving to SA all the way from Indiana one summer to visit the parents. Stupid random slowdown and I was doing something normal like 75-77 but it was a 65 all of a sudden or some . State trooper no less.
    State troopers are the biggest holes in America, they're pretty consistently that way state to state too. Usually their margin is like 10% over or something which is less than the normal 10 or 15 mph over you get in the cities.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    so much short person anger

Thread Information