My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbe...==&system=prod

hehehehehehe

Tucker Carlson Getting Sued For *Actual* BESMIRCH STATEMENTS

Hey, Devin Nunes! You want to know what a real defamation suit looks like? Check out this slander claim by Karen McDougal against Fox News after Russia-loving trust-fund baby Tucker Carlson falsely accused her of extortion on live television. It's amazing what a real lawyer can do with an actual, cognizable, non-frivolous claim! She doesn't even have to dream up a bull explanation to park the case in some random court in rural Virginia -- she just files it where the actual injury took place. There's not a cow in sight! AMAZING, right?

McDougal was one of the women who sold the story of her affair with Donald Trump to the National Enquirer in the run-up to the election, only to find that Enquirer owner David Pecker and his pet snake editor Dylan Howard had a side deal to sell the rights to Trump so he could make sure it never saw the light of day. And while we may question the judgment of a person who voluntarily chose to bump uglies with Trump, in no universe is this woman an extortionist.

At no time ever did McDougal approach Trump and threaten to expose him if he wouldn't pay her off. And yet, on his show on December 10, 2018, Carlson accused her and Stormy Daniels of extorting the president while a picture of McDougal displayed on the screen:

Remember the facts of the story, these are undisputed. Two women [one of which was McDougal] approached Donald Trump and threatened to ruin his career and humiliate his family if he doesn't give them money. Now that sounds like a classic case of extortion.

Yet for whatever reason, Trump caves to it, and he directs Michael Cohen to pay the ransom. Now, more than two years later, Trump is a felon for doing this. It doesn't seem to make any sense. Oh, but you're not a federal prosecutor on a political mission.

If you were a federal prosecutor on a political mission, you would construe those extortion payments as campaign contributions.
    You will be FOR SHOCKED to discover that those are not "the facts of the story."
    https://www.wonkette.com/tucker-carl...rch-statements

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yawn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, real knee slapper.

Thread Information