Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/weekly-pre...iers-and-suns/

A week where the Spurs have a big game vs Phoenix, they’ll be looking to go 2-0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d love to see 2-0, but Suns have been overachieving, well-rested when they meet the Spurs. Suns play tomorrow then Sat at home against the Spurs. Suns are highly explosive and Spurs have had problems with athletic teams. If Aldridge plays big in the paint, hopefully dictates the pace and open the outside shooting, Forbes/White/Demar/Gay need to hit them, then Spurs win.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d love to see 2-0, but Suns have been overachieving, well-rested when they meet the Spurs. Suns play tomorrow then Sat at home against the Spurs. Suns are highly explosive and Spurs have had problems with athletic teams. If Aldridge plays big in the paint, hopefully dictates the pace and open the outside shooting, Forbes/White/Demar/Gay need to hit them, then Spurs win.
    With Ayton suspended and Baynes limited coming off injury Aldridge should dominate. No real defensive answer for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2-0 would be great, but 1-1 is probably the realistic scenario

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Ayton suspended and Baynes limited coming off injury Aldridge should dominate. No real defensive answer for him.
    Isn't it only 3 more games until he's off the suspension? I don't know if he'll get back for the game against the Spurs or the next one, hopefully the latter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better go 2-0. Take the Suns playoff spot while we’re at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't it only 3 more games until he's off the suspension? I don't know if he'll get back for the game against the Spurs or the next one, hopefully the latter.
    Ayton will be eligible again on Dec 17.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are still on the road so that Suns loss is likely. I’m still not even convinced they can beat the Cavs at home, if they do it’s gonna be another nail biter. If this team is serious about making a playoff run, they will win both, but 1-1 is generous and likely.

Thread Information