Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More telling how fragile Danny Green is IMO. Pop trying to pump him up. You know Manu don’t give a about it. He also left out how terrible he played that year and that was why TMac was coming in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More telling how fragile Danny Green is IMO. Pop trying to pump him up. You know Manu don’t give a about it. He also left out how terrible he played that year and that was why TMac was coming in.
    Green isn't fragile, at least not in terms of ego on the court. One of the many reasons why Danny's had a WAAYY better career than Jack in pretty much every metric.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursfans salty as

Jax trolling them mofos hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad he wasn't killed during the strip club incident tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad he wasn't killed during the strip club incident tbh
    Is that what they call the Palace of Auburn Hills?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is wrong with Jax believing he is better? Maybe that’s what keeps him confident. Why does Pop need him to admit that I’m front of everyone?
    Last edited by UZER; 12-06-2019 at 04:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Jack doing whatever he can to bring in listeners to his podcast tbh. You can’t knock the hustle, even if he is clearly wrong here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack could guard Dirk so that made him useful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see Pop talking privately to Jax about admitting to himself that other players were better for the roster that they had with him included. Pop has never asked a player to humiliate himself before his players. If Jax was a disruptive player, demanding more minutes than he was worth, he deserved to get a private talk. I don't believe this happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .. not the Malice at the Palace.. When he got run over and his field goal post teeth knocked out

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=2615124

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's said this like 20 times since he got cut. Why would Ginobili need confidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the year teh okc made the finals, that shouldve been the spurs, had fkn patfo utilized his wing rotation better, fkn he had 4 guys who were above avg defenders, yet he never had 2 on at the same time to keep the defense honest, instead he trots out 1 defender with 1 player who plays no lick of defense...no wonder why we loss in 6 backdoor sweep

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks cuz I LOVED SJax during 2003, was beyond devastated when he left for the Hawks that summer. Was happy when he came back and hit 6 threes in game 6 vs OKC but as of now... this guy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, the guy never was voted an all-star or an all-NBA player and his biggest accomplishment was hitting some threes against Dallas one year, which was made possible by having Tim on his team and Dallas leaving him wide open. Manu is an all time player and he has the votes to prove it. So Jackson is just coming off as bitter.

That said, do you think he will attend Manu's HOF induction? What about Tony Parker's HOF induction?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the year teh okc made the finals, that shouldve been the spurs, had fkn patfo utilized his wing rotation better, fkn he had 4 guys who were above avg defenders, yet he never had 2 on at the same time to keep the defense honest, instead he trots out 1 defender with 1 player who plays no lick of defense...no wonder why we loss in 6 backdoor sweep
    It wouldn't have mattered anyways the fix was in, there were so many horrendous calls such as when Cap'n Jack caught fire and looked at the OKC bench after he hit another three and then he got T'd up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, do you think he will attend Manu's HOF induction? What about Tony Parker's HOF induction?
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't have mattered anyways the fix was in, there were so many horrendous calls such as when Cap'n Jack caught fire and looked at the OKC bench after he hit another three and then he got T'd up.
    Yeah this was one the worst officiated games I can remember. The Spurs players were as vocal about the officiating (as far as the spurs go) as I can remember after that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly the whole series was reffed very poorly. Watching the spurs lose game 6 in 2012 was more painful than the game 6 vs the Heat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks cuz I LOVED SJax during 2003, was beyond devastated when he left for the Hawks that summer. Was happy when he came back and hit 6 threes in game 6 vs OKC but as of now... this guy
    He's always been a ing idiot.. he signed for less to go play for ATL and never tasted glory again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the spurs lose game 6 in 2012 was more painful than the game 6 vs the Heat
    Yeah I remember jotting down the ref activity for kicks and they completely neutralized any chance the Spurs had to get something going in the final 6 mins of that game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's always been a ing idiot.. he signed for less to go play for ATL and never tasted glory again
    Dude got paid by the Pacers. It was a smart move by him to get the big payday. Smart because he didn’t get hurt, but it worked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude got paid by the Pacers. It was a smart move by him to get the big payday. Smart because he didn’t get hurt, but it worked out.
    With his compe ive drive he could have played for something and still made out with a nice extension with SA.. don't remember the terms of the deal SA offered him, but it was more than the one year he parlayed into the Pacers contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With his compe ive drive he could have played for something and still made out with a nice extension with SA.. don't remember the terms of the deal SA offered him, but it was more than the one year he parlayed into the Pacers contract
    Yeah he took the one year pay cut hoping for a bigger payday the following year and it worked out. He made more than he ever would’ve with the Spurs.

I always thought Jax toughness was a big part of the loss to the Lakers the following year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, the guy never was voted an all-star or an all-NBA player and his biggest accomplishment was hitting some threes against Dallas one year, which was made possible by having Tim on his team and Dallas leaving him wide open. Manu is an all time player and he has the votes to prove it. So Jackson is just coming off as bitter.

Only if he has tickets.

Thread Information