Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really depends on the amount of time on your hands. I used to subscribe to that same theory. But life is life, it's trivial when you're busy and it becomes "out of sight, out of mind". Beyond following the rules and common human decency, there is nothing else that should be considered "courtesy".

Dallas will land a playoff spot most likely with a losing record. They should surrender that spot out of common decency and courtesy, but they wont. They don't have to.

Whiny Girl Syndrome...definite sign of addiction to inferior audio.
    I hear what you’re saying but it is a common courtesy that most players understand. Because it sucks when you’re the one that pays money and is knocked out of the playoffs because some crappy team gets a win because some bozo quits setting his lineup. More so when that bozo was the one that asked if there was room in the league for him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    so $33 is what it takes for you to give a . That’s funny.
    Lol sure, I'd take the time to get the best lineup possible for $33. Why not?

I'd probably do it for $5.

But we're talking about $0 no matter what I do. Sorry but I just don't give a who gets my money after I'm done. Don't worry tho, I'll skip next year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol sure, I'd take the time to get the best lineup possible for $33. Why not?

I'd probably do it for $5.

But we're talking about $0 no matter what I do. Sorry but I just don't give a who gets my money after I'm done. Don't worry tho, I'll skip next year.
    LOL. Don't worry, you won't have to make that decision next year. Just stay in your beginners' leagues. Hopefully you can put together more than a few wins in those.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh noes I'm gonna miss dis basketball message board super high expert anonymous poster fantasy football high roller league :sadface

Thread Information