Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he had one 'he's the man' half?
    You're still hoping they'll trade Lonnie for Jimmer.

let.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still hoping they'll trade Lonnie for Jimmer.

let.
    Lashing out cos you got called on your bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is an experimenter. Sometimes they fail. He doesn't give a what you think about it. Other coaches are plug and play guys, they just run sets and let the PG do all the thinking/shooting/anything else. They rely on stars to win. Post hoc claims of "HOFer" for Tony and Manu are interesting since, without Timmy and maybe without Pop, neither of them would be HOFers. Good players, sure, but great players like Tim and great coaches like Pop often drag other people to the hall, ala Pippen and Rodman.
    I disagree with that. Put Manu or Tony on a D'Antoni team and they would be hall of famers as well. , Manu's stats got killed by Pop. Manu in the Harden role would be talked about being one of the best players in NBA history and could've won multiple MVPs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We needed 29 minutes for Forbes (1-9) tonight to 21 minutes of IV (6-10) on the off chance that Bryn had one of his six-three Baby Curry games....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    25 minutes and another start for non NBA player Forbes
    19 minutes for superstar Lonnie.

Game 7 Line-Up vs. the Nuggets last season got me seriously questioning Gregg.

Looking back, I should've been more critical for years; but I felt petty going against a team winning so much.

I can't watch this and seriously think Gregg belongs in GOAT coach consideration. This is just so blatantly wrong-headed.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...rs-2020010624/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We needed 29 minutes for Forbes (1-9) tonight to 21 minutes of IV (6-10) on the off chance that Bryn had one of his six-three Baby Curry games....
    it was a goddamn disgrace that Pop didn't close with Lonnie in that okc game. Forbes guarding SGA down the stretch was pop at his lowest.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a goddamn disgrace that Pop didn't close with Lonnie in that okc game. Forbes guarding SGA down the stretch was pop at his lowest.
    He does that all the time. Rec league coaches know better. GOAT coach my ass. Mother er took out Timmy and gave the Heat a championship!

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree with that. Put Manu or Tony on a D'Antoni team and they would be hall of famers as well. , Manu's stats got killed by Pop. Manu in the Harden role would be talked about being one of the best players in NBA history and could've won multiple MVPs
    Manu wasn't durable enough for that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu wasn't durable enough for that.
    Harden supposed to be tougher than Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden supposed to be tougher than Manu.
    you obviously do not understand the difference between tough and durable ... if you think Manu could have played as many minutes and games as Harden, well thats just nuts

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously do not understand the difference between tough and durable ... if you think Manu could have played as many minutes and games as Harden, well thats just nuts
    What do you think makes Harden so durable? Manu played in a time where players got hit much more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    25 minutes and another start for non NBA player Forbes
    19 minutes for superstar Lonnie.

Game 7 Line-Up vs. the Nuggets last season got me seriously questioning Gregg.

Looking back, I should've been more critical for years; but I felt petty going against a team winning so much.

I can't watch this and seriously think Gregg belongs in GOAT coach consideration. This is just so blatantly wrong-headed.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/milwauk...rs-2020010624/
    Game 7? You should've said Game 2. Spurs were up 20+ and he brings out the Mills/Belinelli line up. They give up 15 points and Pop calls time out. Pop runs out the same line up, they give up another 10 points. Spurs lose. That was it for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 7? You should've said Game 2. Spurs were up 20+ and he brings out the Mills/Belinelli line up. They give up 15 points and Pop calls time out. Pop runs out the same line up, they give up another 10 points. Spurs lose. That was it for me
    You just gave me a flashback haha, as soon as those line ups came in you could just see the life bar on the spurs plummet. You could feel the tide change immediately, it was like watching the David West + Boris Diaw big man line up against Adams and Kanter over and over again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IV: 19 pts in 19 minutes with great D. But but Baby Curry wasn't missing tonight.

Thread Information