Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to sh** minutes and sh** synchronicity as the likes of Forbes, Mills, Belli are higher in the pecking order.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    quit making threads got, no one gives a what you think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, and it'll take more than one great performance for Lonnie to just be given a rotation spot.

He's seeing court time and is the 3rd guy off the bench after Mills & Gay. He needs to remain aggressive and not get too pass happy or passive offensively (which I thought he was at time tonight).

And playing Marco worked out and he didn't get completely destroyed on defense in the 4th quarter and overtime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you make another thread to about it? Maybe that will help

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quit making threads got, no one gives a what you think
    STFU, dabom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please move on, your hate against Pop is out of control

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please move on, your hate against Pop is out of control
    He's not a very good coach; it's not about hating him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, and it'll take more than one great performance for Lonnie to just be given a rotation spot.

He's seeing court time and is the 3rd guy off the bench after Mills & Gay. He needs to remain aggressive and not get too pass happy or passive offensively (which I thought he was at time tonight).

And playing Marco worked out and he didn't get completely destroyed on defense in the 4th quarter and overtime.
    He literally played the least amount of minutes of the eleven players who played tonight, even coming off that MVP caliber performance. I can't see the justification, tbh. Yea, maybe he'll get more minutes despite Gregg at some point, but not before Gregg makes sure he knows who's ring he has to kiss.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop made him shoot 20% n get 2 turnovers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is teaching him to play great every min he is in the court. Won't take 50% effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White,murray&walker werent exactly excellent tonight but they keep fighting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray still looks like . He drives all the way to the rim just to dish it back out unnecessarily. Sean Elliott even mentioned it. "I'd like to see Dejounte finish that drive by taking it all the way to the rim instead of kicking it back out".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is teaching him to play great every min he is in the court. Won't take 50% effort.
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray still looks like . He drives all the way to the rim just to dish it back out unnecessarily. Sean Elliott even mentioned it. "I'd like to see Dejounte finish that drive by taking it all the way to the rim instead of kicking it back out".
    guess why he does that? Pop neutered him...not the guy is afraid to take over the game offensively like he used to at the beginning of the season

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a confidence issue with him now. but i like his defense intensity tonight.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop made him shoot 20% n get 2 turnovers?
    IV's the problem. He's a scrub right now, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IV's the problem. He's a scrub right now, amirite?
    He’s not a scrub, but he does play scurred a lot. He was dribbling around, doing nothing, not attacking like he did last game. That got him the hook. At the end of his second stint, Pop had some sharp words for him, and I knew he was done for the night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a very good coach; it's not about hating him.
    just a 5 time championship coach but you’re right, you’d do so much better coaching the team. If you were coach Lonnie wouldn’t have looked like a scrub, you would’ve been out there helping him hit his shots and prove it wasn’t just one game

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just a 5 time championship coach but you’re right, you’d do so much better coaching the team.
    Yea, Tim Duncan wasn't going to win without Pop

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were coach Lonnie wouldn’t have looked like a scrub, you would’ve been out there helping him hit his shots and prove it wasn’t just one game
    I would recognize that I have a super athletic player who has significantly improved his game and I wouldn't be pulling this leave him out of the rotation bull . That's how it works everywhere else. What makes you think Gregg is so special?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but but I was told Pop's tough love is what suddenly made him a premier player in this league... sniff sniff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, Tim Duncan wasn't going to win without Pop

lmao so you think just putting any coach out there and they win? You’re not just an emotional woman but also a special kind of dumb

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s not a scrub, but he does play scurred a lot. He was dribbling around, doing nothing, not attacking like he did last game. That got him the hook. At the end of his second stint, Pop had some sharp words for him, and I knew he was done for the night.
    He is passive out there; that's the byproduct of being slapped over and over. You got to trust your player if you want him to succeed. It honestly boggles my mind that someone of Gregg's experience patently doesn't understand this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao so you think just putting any coach out there and they win? You’re not just an emotional woman but also a special kind of dumb
    I think TD is a top five player of all-time. It was gonna take a uva a ty coach for him to not end up with rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think TD is a top five player of all-time. It was gonna take a uva a ty coach for him to not end up with rings.
    Exactly...funny how we love to on phil and kerr amd say any coach could have won with those teams, but ignore the fact that we had tim duncan and prop up Pop as a coach

Thread Information