Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agggh you a fool lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. They won’t be the 1 seed due to load management, but they’ll beat the Lakers in 6.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nah, it was worse in 2015-2019 with GS gots. The early childhood-2012 Lakers were a hated arch rival for sure, but at least Kobe was magnificently fun to watch as much as you'd hate him. He'd always make the big shot and the offense was centered around him.

That gimmicky motion "use curry as a decoy and draymond's illegal screenball" the gots used was an all time basketball abomination.
    I mean, the Warriors were such a joke for over 25 years that them having some kind of success was, at least until they got KD, somewhat acceptable. Plus with the Mavs going into full rebuild mode, many of Dirk's rivals retiring as well, I could care less which other team was achieving success ... as long as it wasn't the Laker.

I gotta admit though, I did enjoy the Raptor closing the book on the Warriors' run. I am not sure I would have enjoyed Houston doing the same one year before.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't care tbh. The Kobe-Shaq Lakers and Kobe-Gasol Lakers were hateable because they were direct rivals of the Duncan Spurs. Spurs are not competing for a le so it's hard to be upset at the Lakers doing well. Of course I would love to see them fail just to see their fanbase butthurt along with the media. The media especially since they tend to go nuts when Lebron/Lakers don't win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Clippers are the best team in the NBA. They won’t be the 1 seed due to load management, but they’ll beat the Lakers in 6.
    Clippers have been great at home but not so good on the road. To be the best team they need to play better on the road.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The Lakers are taking advantage of a weaker Western Conference and to a degree NBA. I like the way they are balling and they are a legit contender now. The Warriors are likely to miss the playoffs and get a high draft pick and will be reloaded next season. Clippers are likely the Lakers biggest foe. I want to see how they do against the Bucks and Clippers this month to get a good gauge on them. Frank Vogel is proving to be a good head coach this season. This team though needs to be completely healthy to make a run at the LOB. If one of Davis or LBJ gets injured it's over.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow they were reloading 10 years. congrats.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s y’all fault we went into a damn Great Depression from 2011 lmao. I remeber that game 4 and Jason terry and Stevenson and dirk and barea and Peja not missing a single 3 lol. It was absolute torture. But I’m happy we back to have a chance at a ring.
    Ah the mothers day massacre....good times tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not really because they're simply "contenders" as opposed to overwhelming favorites. If they got three young, first-team all-NBA players in their prime like Golden State did and they were assured 3-4 championships in the next seven years that would be one thing. But their window is smaller due to Bron's age and they're not anywhere near as good as Golden State was, so I only see a max of one le if any.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Clippers have been great at home but not so good on the road. To be the best team they need to play better on the road.
    They won’t have to be on the road when they whip the Lakers ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HCA doesn't mean squat in a LAL-LAC series though. Either team has an equal shot to win any game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They won’t have to be on the road when they whip the Lakers ass.
    I truly pray that’s not you in that pic bro bro if so I understand why your always angry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I truly pray that’s not you in that pic bro bro if so I understand why your always angry
    Damn I thought you were one of the chill nice ones. Kinda disappointed tbh

Have no idea if that’s Mono in pic nor do I care, but that’s just childish

To answer OP, nah I’m good with it. I actually find this Laker squad pretty likable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To answer OP, nah I’m good with it. I actually find this Laker squad pretty likable
    AD is likeable, Vogel is, Lonzo and the Ball gots are gone, but I still can't stand Le .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD is likeable, Vogel is, Lonzo and the Ball gots are gone, but I still can't stand Le .
    fair enough I think I’ve just become numb to all his BS and just enjoy his game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

bro be posting some stupid and that’s childish? So all the other stuff here is fine lmao I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The statute of limitations has run out on the bag. You don't get forever.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Remember the fake parity hype in the offseason?

Russell Westbrook
    Kawhi's fluke le run
    Jazz

Lakers will easily win the le. Easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But spurfan led me to believe the Lakers could no longer attract superstars

Magic, Worthy, Caruso. Lakers also had plenty of homegrown talent throughout their history.
    It took a while for the stench of Kobe to fade, and without Lebron wanting to be in LA, AD isn't in LA. It's not the Lakers, it's LA, a city you likely never visited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the fake parity hype in the offseason?

Russell Westbrook
    Kawhi's fluke le run
    Jazz

Lakers will easily win the le. Easily.
    ^as straight as the next guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah, another post Lebron got or option B: lonely ST poster trying to restart their troll career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It took a while for the stench of Kobe to fade, and without Lebron wanting to be in LA, AD isn't in LA. It's not the Lakers, it's LA, a city you likely never visited.
    You are old and fat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, another post Lebron got or option B: lonely ST poster trying to restart their troll career.
    We meet again you ing asshole. when you coming to LA. I’m tired of inviting you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The statute of limitations has run out on the bag. You don't get forever.
    You'll have to consult the guru @culburn316 Thread about that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We meet again you ing asshole. when you coming to LA. I’m tired of inviting you
    I go several times a year. I don't visit the barrio.

Thread Information