Both are products of being well off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really. and it is before Christmas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hooray, the Cleveland cavs won once with lebron, to be better, try winning two. Also try to make the playoffs with lebron, that last year was bad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They won’t have to be on the road when they whip the Lakers ass.
    Every game is a Lakers home game when the Lakers and Clippers play. Clippers will always be the unwanted red-headed stepchild of LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The injuries begin LaRoid has pulled his steroid induced chest...,,

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    le will never be a real laker.

Kobe >>>>>>

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    le will never be a real laker.

Kobe >>>>>>
    my .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. After 7 years of bottom feeding and loads of colluding, they're relevant in a broken league.

What I'm more shocked at is that the Lakers trolls havent slithered back in. Maybe their spines just couldnt hold up the rocks they were hiding under. That's a lot of weight to hold for 7 years.

Laker fans are as stupid as Cowboy fans and in denial about their irrelevancy. Things will go back to normal once King blows a roided up muscle and Brow bolts to Chicago next year.

It's no fun right now. All we have is a fruti-picker who will be unwrapping tamales only on Wednesday, Mitch and Bynumite. Mitch was never effective and Bynumite is the Derp of Laker fans.

This season is gone for us, but watching the false hopes of Laker fans get crushed by a part time who would be GOAT if he wasnt a pussy and a loser like Paul George. Lakers are gonna get snuffed by a DOC RIVERS TEAM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not really. After 7 years of bottom feeding and loads of colluding, they're relevant in a broken league.

What I'm more shocked at is that the Lakers trolls havent slithered back in. Maybe their spines just couldnt hold up the rocks they were hiding under. That's a lot of weight to hold for 7 years.

Laker fans are as stupid as Cowboy fans and in denial about their irrelevancy. Things will go back to normal once King blows a roided up muscle and Brow bolts to Chicago next year.

It's no fun right now. All we have is a fruti-picker who will be unwrapping tamales only on Wednesday, Mitch and Bynumite. Mitch was never effective and Bynumite is the Derp of Laker fans.

This season is gone for us, but watching the false hopes of Laker fans get crushed by a part time who would be GOAT if he wasnt a pussy and a loser like Paul George. Lakers are gonna get snuffed by a DOC RIVERS TEAM.
    damn man. That was brutal lol.

Thread Information