My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bot really because tday’s NBA is a product

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's been the history of the Lakers since forever. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq now Lebron. They don't rebuild, they just get superstars to join them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's been the history of the Lakers since forever. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq now Lebron. They don't rebuild, they just get superstars to join them.
    But spurfan led me to believe the Lakers could no longer attract superstars

Magic, Worthy, Caruso. Lakers also had plenty of homegrown talent throughout their history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But spurfan led me to believe the Lakers could no longer attract superstars

Magic, Worthy, Caruso. Lakers also had plenty of homegrown talent throughout their history.
    We didn’t lead you to believe. It was true. Spurs fan was right for 5 years. That’s half a decade. And the Lakers missed the playoffs for 6 years. I mean that’s a pretty good run of being right.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That is Los Angeles sports in a nuts . Except maybe LA Kings

This strategy consistently fails in all the other sports except ty NBA

Sidenote: I still prefer Clippers in 7 game series

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    everybody droning on for years about the terrible Lakers front office. Oh, the old man passed. They’ll never win, they’re rudderless!

Fred ruining the Lkers. They’re doomed, Clippers better now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We stacked tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody cares, really. You had none of the arguments you were making back in the day. You can't claim a competent front office or anything of the sort. You buy wins, that's it. It was a of a fun time this decade. Don't worry, it will come back.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I gotta say, the annoying feeling is coming back once again. At least the Mavs are relevant again as well. Somehow that make it much less insufferable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee Bucks are LAL played soft schedule till this week

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I only with dudes here ( no ) who have given me before but I’m never looking ahead about anything. We should have lost both games to Dallas and we lost to the clippers. We still need to face HOU as well. Barring any injuries we have a legit chance at a le. But we are not the favs. Every list before the season started had clippers jazz Denver and HOu in front for most people so if anything I guess we’re overachieving as of now lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAL is impressive and they lucked into right coach - defense is stressed out even LaBroom buying in...,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vogel does not get enough credit. And honestly, Dwight Howard's 'role acceptance' and level of play is not getting the credit it deserves. He's been great. LBJ and AD need to remain healthy obviously.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Kobe the Charlotte Hornet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vogel does not get enough credit. And honestly, Dwight Howard's 'role acceptance' and level of play is not getting the credit it deserves. He's been great. LBJ and AD need to remain healthy obviously.
    yeah if Bible Kemp/6'11 Bottom is OK with being just an elite rim protector and rebounder on both sides of the ball, he's a good piece. if he demands to be shaq and get the ball a lot on offense, he's a cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta say, the annoying feeling is coming back once again. At least the Mavs are relevant again as well. Somehow that make it much less insufferable.
    Nah, it was worse in 2015-2019 with GS gots. The early childhood-2012 Lakers were a hated arch rival for sure, but at least Kobe was magnificently fun to watch as much as you'd hate him. He'd always make the big shot and the offense was centered around him.

That gimmicky motion "use curry as a decoy and draymond's illegal screenball" the gots used was an all time basketball abomination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just have zero respect for anyone who calls themself a Laker fan but would bandwagon a San Francisco based Warriors team in 2015-2019. I thought LA and SF were bitter arch rivals?!?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pelinka really filled out the roster around the stars nicely.

But damn, must be nice having this major built in advantage every freaking free agency period. Chandler Parsons was our prized free agency signing, post le. So yeah, makes the rest of the nba universe sorta despise you guys.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pelinka really filled out the roster around the stars nicely.

But damn, must be nice having this major built in advantage every freaking free agency period. Chandler Parsons was our prized free agency signing, post le. So yeah, makes the rest of the nba universe sorta despise you guys.
    It’s y’all fault we went into a damn Great Depression from 2011 lmao. I remeber that game 4 and Jason terry and Stevenson and dirk and barea and Peja not missing a single 3 lol. It was absolute torture. But I’m happy we back to have a chance at a ring.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers lucked out quite a bit with those two. I don't think Ty Lue would have been as good as Vogel. And Cousins would have not been as good of a defender as Dwight.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow they were reloading 10 years. congrats.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't rebuild, they reload.
    Took like a decade to reload.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only with dudes here

Thread Information