Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see ppl making excuses for white playing like trash by saying he isn't healthy... So then the logical conclusion is that the Spurs are playing him while he isn't healthy enough to play, right? Well isn't that what Kawhi's point was? Where are all the ppl saying the Spurs are the most conservative franchise of all time when it comes to injuries?

You have to accept one or the other... Either White isn't as good as many of u think he is, or spurs are playing him when he is clearly injured...

The mental hoops u guys jump through to defend the franchise is mind boggling at times... I bet yall defend him benching Duncan on the play that lost us a ring
    Please go be a fan of another team. You might be the dumbest mother fvcker on the planet. The fact you refer to yourself as a Spurs fan is comical, TBH. Spur fan collective IQ drops by 5 points with you averaged in, so it would be better if you weren’t.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with dunkin2k5. This site is a fanboy site, full of homers and front office ass kissers.
    ing about an Spurs fan site being full of...

...Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is always on the bench you idiot. I question your health, mental that is
    There was a game this year he wasn't, but don't let facts get in the way of ur narrative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry dude. You have absolutely zero credibility in my book. If you simply acknowledged the obvious weak points of your defense of KL you might actually be better received. Adopt a little humility and at least concede the obvious points against your argument. It’s really not that hard. People might actually consider your arguments
    Funny... I feel the EXACT same about u guys... U guys NEVER concede obvious points... Also I've made many predictions on here that end up being right, but yall were there to Bash me when I made them, but quiet when they ended up happening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Duncan2k5 can start a thread about White and make it about Kawhi

White is gimpy and several people have already said to rest him. Kawhi never had surgery and missed an entire year and now misses 25 games despite being completely healthy. 2 different scenarios. I get Kawhi is your favorite player but the dude is healthy and isn’t playing (Kawhi, Doc, his Uncle have all said publicly that he’s 100%). It worked out well last year but this idea that he needs to do this every year is laughable.
    When Kawhi was playing the 9 games for us, he was gimpy and ppl were saying he shouldn't be on the court

Kawhi is 100% healthy? WHICH IS IT? because yall also say he is injury prone and will be for his entire career... Yall don't even know what u wanna argue anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just go be a Clippers fan since you apparently love Kawhi so much? All you do is about the Spurs.
    Everyone on here es about the Spurs... U just have a personal dislike for me... Be real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, you said Jonathan Simmons was the second coming go have a seat.
    No... I said he was better than Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please go be a fan of another team. You might be the dumbest mother fvcker on the planet. The fact you refer to yourself as a Spurs fan is comical, TBH. Spur fan collective IQ drops by 5 points with you averaged in, so it would be better if you weren’t.
    Yet u can never have an intellectual rebuttal... Yall just see black dude... He must be stupid... But none of u has yet to counter any argument with anything that isn't a personal attack...

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did OP become such a whiny ? I really don't remember him like this before this last season or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this coming from a poster who fellates players that cant even dribble or shoot

OP has the worst takes of any poster on this forum, which is really saying something
    U think that because u only remember the ridicule I get when I say something... U don't remember all the times it came true, because everyone forgets or act like they forget then... I've called out numerous times when the general consensus on the site is something that I called at least a year in advance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did OP become such a whiny ? I really don't remember him like this before this last season or so.
    The past two years has given me a lot to whine about... The decision making of the team officials is laughably bad, and the roster has the most players I've ever hated on it at the same time... And the players I do like either don't play or aren't being put in a position to maximize their potential... Of COURSE I'm bitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone on the site complains... Many complain about the same things I do... Yall just don't like ME... So u make it an issue when I do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone on the site complains... Many complain about the same things I do... Yall just don't like ME... So u make it an issue when I do it
    Yeah man you're right, take a hint, and shut the up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Kawhi was playing the 9 games for us, he was gimpy and ppl were saying he shouldn't be on the court

Kawhi is 100% healthy? WHICH IS IT? because yall also say he is injury prone and will be for his entire career... Yall don't even know what u wanna argue anymore
    I didn’t say Kawhi is 100% healthy. Kawhi did. And his uncle. And Doc Rivers. He’s still sitting out games despite that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody here dislikes you just for being you.

We dislike your at ude which consists of constant whining and bashing about the Spurs while simultaneously continuing to fellate Kawhi and act like the Spurs didn't everything wrong in that situation. , this post started out with you calling out everyone on the board like your some sort of ing basketball savant.

This just in: the Big 3 era is over. We get how you feel about it. It's grown old, bro. Find a new act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bite for OP's bit: Murray has been ok and better than white but not as good as the fanboys predicted and isn't an impact player in this offense which is built on ISO not drive and pace. White has a higher near term ceiling but his fragility is the reason he was available to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah man you're right, take a hint, and shut the up
    thats the thing...i dont care...im not here to make u happy, my guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t say Kawhi is 100% healthy. Kawhi did. And his uncle. And Doc Rivers. He’s still sitting out games despite that.
    hmmm...sounds like when a spur is injured and the media ask Pop what happened and he answers "they're fine"...sure...but thats besides my point...YOU ALL are on here saying he is injury prone...then when convenient say he is faking injury...yall dont even know what u wanna argue for anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bite for OP's bit: Murray has been ok and better than white but not as good as the fanboys predicted and isn't an impact player in this offense which is built on ISO not drive and pace. White has a higher near term ceiling but his fragility is the reason he was available to us.
    and i agree with everything u said...which has been what my argument has been the past couple years...we shouldnt be building around DDR and LMA...two players that havent done anything IN THEIR PRIME...who are now past their prime...why build around them? trade them for players that compliment each other and our young guys can maximize their talent around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody here dislikes you just for being you.

We dislike your at ude which consists of constant whining and bashing about the Spurs while simultaneously continuing to fellate Kawhi and act like the Spurs didn't everything wrong in that situation. , this post started out with you calling out everyone on the board like your some sort of ing basketball savant.

This just in: the Big 3 era is over. We get how you feel about it. It's grown old, bro. Find a new act.
    have u seen the forums? over half the threads are bashing the coach or the players...why single me out? it's personal...or something else

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By this point in the season a 1/4 of the players are playing with some type of injury. It is common even at high school level to play through pain if a medical professional has determined that injury will not worsen or contribute to an additional injury of some kind. Kawhi had some type of injury, Spurs told him he would need to play through it, as they believed it to be chronic. Two years later, an entire year off, & no surgery Load Management is playing through the pain, while monitoring/managing the situation exactly as the Spurs told him.

Long way of saying both things can be true at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a game this year he wasn't, but don't let facts get in the way of ur narrative
    yeah it was a ROAD GAME dumbo. Players who are out never go to road games, so they don't have to travel and can recover at home. Damn your stupidity is through the rough.

Thread Information