Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1899646

I realize the nature of it is that Becky would be interested in a long term deal. But why let the risk of something like this play out whether it’s the Knicks or some other franchise? Why not just name her head coach in waiting or something?

I cant see Bud leaving an ideal environment to come clean up the mess/crash site that Pop is currently steering towards. In the words of Plies - “Give me that Becky”

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Imagine the outrage when Knicks fire a female head coach

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1899646

I realize the nature of it is that Becky would be interested in a long term deal. But why let the risk of something like this play out whether it’s the Knicks or some other franchise? Why not just name her head coach in waiting or something?

I cant see Bud leaving an ideal environment to come clean up the mess/crash site that Pop is currently steering towards. In the words of Plies - “Give me that Becky”
    There's no way in Becky would take that job. She's not an idiot and Pop has been pretty vocal about what a trash organization the Knicks are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad idea for all sides. The problem with the knicks is not the coach and if Becky goes there she'll be blamed for something that's not her fault. Meanwhile spurs lose another assistant which means senile pop won't go unchallenged

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would anyone be interested in any Spurs assistants after the year we are having?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would anyone be interested in any Spurs assistants after the year we are having?
    , It's only ST where the Spurs organization is considered incompetent. They're actually still well respected outside of here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rc lock her up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the outrage when Knicks fire a female head coach
    A lesbian female too tbh (non-binary too?). Only thing that would make the firing worse is if she was a Muslim African American lesbian female coach tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigz on suicide watch

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST cucks thinking Pop gives a about stepping down for Becky ing Hammon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST cucks thinking Pop gives a about stepping down for Becky ing Hammon.
    And they don't want her as coach either. They just want to rant against Pop..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad idea for all sides. The problem with the knicks is not the coach and if Becky goes there she'll be blamed for something that's not her fault. Meanwhile spurs lose another assistant which means senile pop won't go unchallenged
    Until Dolan sells the team the Knicks have no chance of ever recovering. Worst owner in the history of sports..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She loves New York, she was not happy when she got traded here. I remember her saying something along the line of not giving up living in New York even after she was traded here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way in Becky would take that job. She's not an idiot and Pop has been pretty vocal about what a trash organization the Knicks are.
    Yeah but the same guy largely responsible for building this great spurs organization is now showing huge signs of losing it down. Once he's gone this joint is going to ! We'll be no different than any other nba org.

Also, look at how Pop treated her the ONE TIME she could have made history... he blinked, screwed it up for her a la Beli over LWIII style. Of course she'd leave if she can find a PC way to do it. After the old man is gone this is going down in a hurry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She should take it. It would be stupid not to. She’s not guaranteed to get another job offer in the NBA so if one is presented to her she should pounce on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Becky was a clever person but a clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it. Of course wanting the Knicks job isn't clever or wise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah how dare she want 5 million a year instead of peanuts as an assistant

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course if she’s offered a guaranteed multiyear contract to be an nba head coach she should consider it

the knicks are a show. but nyc is amazing; the job le is her ambition; and the pay is $$$$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No coach can save that organization until Dolan's gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky Hammon net worth is
    $500 Thousand

https://networthpost.org/becky-hammon-net-worth/

She can triple that as a head coach on year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She isn't making peanuts she is making six figures, probably high six figures when she was the wnba she was in low six if that (probably 75k). They'll either under pay her or over pay her because she is a chick.

Best Move in the world is becoming a Fired Knicks Coach. At one point I think the Knicks had 3 coaches on the payroll, maybe still do because they have to pay that contract even when they fire them.

Its better than winning the lottery but pop is that type of dude who wont welcome her back into the Spurs Family when(not if) she gets canned by Dolan.
    She would last longer then pop as a spurs head coach

She is a good coach
    Paul gasol said so back in 2018

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be great news if she took the job in NY. She has a big hand in why the Spurs suck.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You no longer have the right to ever call another person a cuck.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So if she takes the job she resigns as Spurs AC and Spurs would find a replacement AC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only in today’s league can a female come in a be head coach, bye Becky NY needs you would fully represent our nation and how weak we’ve all become by taking the reigns in NY. Problem is not if she is good or bad it’s men desiring it which further shows how weak ....

Thread Information