Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I have to agree with DAF

It doesn't take a great team to beaut Messi on the international stage tbh...

If only Messi had an Eder instead of Higuaín or Palacios.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The GOAT team as everybody knows is 2009/2011 Barca, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    lol that's not even close to the GOAT team.
    GOAT team, bruh.

And they let up to show some mercy on the hosts, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If only Messi had an Eder instead of Higuaín or Palacios.
    And Jorginho to shoot penalties in his place

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Glad you're aware that Lionel Harden's career is only a product of getting carried by the most stacked squad of all time

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Glad you're aware that Lionel Harden's career is only a product of getting carried by the most stacked squad of all time
    The GOAT of the GOAT, tbh.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    You're right. They're talented

My point is that football is different compared to basketball and american football. Messi and Ronaldo are both white
    Westbrook & Harden are both black. What’s your point?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    ‘94-‘95 Ajax

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Jari Litmanen, the forgotten great

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Westbrook & Harden are both black. What’s your point?
    Why did you delete more than half of original quote? My point is that two best players in the World are white and being black is not advantage in soccer.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Why did you delete more than half of original quote? My point is that two best players in the World are white and being black is not advantage in soccer.
    You must also think Harden/Westbrook are the two best basketball players in the world

Euro/Latinos dominating soccer is due to sports academies that recruit in 5 year olds & leave no talent untapped. Imagine if Americans treated basketball as a 4th tier sport like soccer, the best players would be Euros by default.

Sports academies in African are almost nonexistent, Hakeem would have been a shopkeeper if he didn’t get discovered by an American high school coach. Giannis would have been just another tall Nigerian if he wasn’t born in Greece.

France has had a disproportionate amount of Black players compared to the general population when they won their last two WC but I’m pretty sure their athleticism wasn’t a MAJOR factor. (Half of the Dutch NT is basically Black too)
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-22-2020 at 01:13 AM.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    You must also think Harden/Westbrook are the two best basketball players in the world

Euro/Latinos dominating soccer is due to sports academies that recruit in 5 year olds & leave no talent untapped. Imagine if Americans treated basketball as a 4th tier sport like soccer, the best players would be Euros by default.

Sports academies in African are almost nonexistent, Hakeem would have been a shopkeeper if he didn’t get discovered by an American high school coach. Giannis would have been just another tall Nigerian if he wasn’t born in Greece.

France has had a disproportionate amount of Black players compared to the general population when they won their last two WC but I’m pretty sure their athleticism wasn’t a MAJOR factor. (Half of the Dutch NT is basically Black too)
    WC 2014 - Germany
    WC 2010 - Spain
    WC 2006 - Italy

What happened with France and Brazil during those years? What about England? They didn't have sport academies those times?

So, yeah their athleticism isn't a factor.

And athleticism is sport specific. Blacks better in sports where explosiveness is key, for example basketball, american football. They lack hand-eye coordination and strength compared to whites. That's why they don't dominate in boxing, mma, tennis, soccer, baseball, weightlifting and etc.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    WC 2014 - Germany
    WC 2010 - Spain
    WC 2006 - Italy
    Spain/Germany have the best sport academies in the world, bar none. ‘06 Italy is one of the weakest WC team that won by parking the bus ala Greece in ‘04. (They are outplayed by France)

What happened with France and Brazil during those years? What about England? They didn't have sport academies those times?
    Their best Black players aged out & England never evolved, they play like it’s the 70s.

So, yeah their athleticism isn't a factor.

And athleticism is sport specific. Blacks better in sports where explosiveness is key, for example basketball, american football. They lack hand-eye coordination and strength compared to whites. That's why they don't dominate in boxing, mma, tennis, soccer, baseball, weightlifting and etc.
    The GOATs in boxing/MMA/Baseball are black. Nobody in Africa is weightlifting b/c it’s doesn’t pay & tennis/hockey require facilities.

The best Caribbean baseball players aren’t even in the majors but they still disproportionately dominate.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Spain/Germany have the best sport academies in the world, bar none. ‘06 Italy is one of the weakest WC team that won by parking the bus ala Greece in ‘04. (They are outplayed by France)

Their best Black players aged out & England never evolved, they play like it’s the 70s.

The GOATs in boxing/MMA/Baseball are black. Nobody in Africa is weightlifting b/c it’s doesn’t pay & tennis/hockey require facilities.

The best Caribbean baseball players aren’t even in the majors but they still disproportionately dominate.
    1. Excuses. Excuses. White European teams win just as much as multiracial France and Brazil if not more. Brazil, French and Netherlands have bad academies? Talented players from different countries train in German and Spanish academies too (Messi, Pulisic).

2. It's only England's fault. USA basketball team play primitive individualistic basketball at Olympics. They don't win because of skill and team play but because of straight athletic dominance. Explosiveness is not that important in soccer although it's obviously useful trait.

3. And soccers goats are 2 white argentinian midgets, Pele, and Cruyff. Best brazilian players are Pele (black), Zico (white) and Ronaldo (mestizo) and Garrincha (mulatto). It looks like race doesn't mean a lot in soccer.

4. Jon Jones isn't mma goat. He's drug cheat. The same applies to Anderson Silva. Fedor and GSP are in the discussion. Baseball goat is debatable too. It's also tough to say what race was Babe Ruth (he's majorities goat). Right now best everyday player is Mike Trout. Best pichers are white. There're not a lot of money in running but blacks dominate. I wonder why?

There's no shame to admit that blacks dominate some sports, suck at other sports and at some sports they're equal to whites. I understand that american people are brainwashed by media that blacks are soo much better. In fact, if you're not from USA, when you listen everyday how superior black athletes are, you start to believe that too. But not in my case.

Veteran
    Post Count
    There have been a lot of really great black soccer players, but also from just about every ethnicity. It also should be said that most of the best african players, in any sport, end up nationalizing with a dominant power. Even the us has nationalized basketball players, europe does too I think the south american powers are the only ones that don't ever do it...

The us would definitely improve if more people played but it wouldn't be enough to make them a consistent contender, maybe a golden generation here or there if lucky

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Needs to be mentioned that France and Holland are notorious for locker room mutiny. The other powers also have moments of struggle but they don't get bounced embarrassingly in group stages and meltdown in the media pointing fingers. Have some class.

Here is England:
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-22-2020 at 05:16 PM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Needs to be mentioned that France and Holland are notorious for locker room mutiny. The other powers also have moments of struggle but they don't get bounced embarrassingly in group stages and meltdown in the media pointing fingers.
    Mutinies were due to racist coaches making Black players such as Anelka the scapegoats.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    1. White European teams win just as much as multiracial France and Brazil if not more. Brazil, French and Netherlands have bad academies? Talented players from different countries train in German and Spanish academies too (Messi, Pulisic).
    Brazilian federation is a show, they basically won mostly due to pure talent. Besides, Missy/Pulisic training in Germany/Spain supports my point. They pour money into those academies at the same level as the military. Dutch are a small country but have produced numerous world class player who are disproportionately Black & lost more than a handful of tournaments on a coin flip.

2. It's only England's fault. USA basketball team play primitive individualistic basketball at Olympics. They don't win because of skill and team play but because of straight athletic dominance. Explosiveness is not that important in soccer although it's obviously useful trait.
    France literally won mostly due to their athletic prowess

3. And soccers goats are 2 white argentinian midgets, Pele, and Cruyff. Best brazilian players are Pele (black), Zico (white) and Ronaldo (mestizo) and Garrincha (mulatto). It looks like race doesn't mean a lot in soccer.
    The two midgets are the two most overrated players in sports along with Kirby/Westbrook/Harden. Cruyff was essentially Steve Nash & Brazil didn’t win shyt led by a white player like Zico. The rest of them are Black!

4. Jon Jones isn't mma goat. He's drug cheat. The same applies to Anderson Silva. Fedor and GSP are in the discussion. Baseball goat is debatable too. It's also tough to say what race was Babe Ruth (he's majorities goat). Right now best everyday player is Mike Trout. Best pichers are white. There're not a lot of money in running but blacks dominate. I wonder why?
    Fedor got exposed once he made it to the majors & GSP retired rather than face Silva. In any case, you have nationalized Nigerians like Adesanye/Usman demolishing all-comers in loaded divisions.

As far as baseball, Bonds is the GOAT & Betts is the best player in the league. Black players are also dissuade from becoming pitchers just like QBs but Bob Gibson is the best pitcher including postseason. The GOAT golfer, women’s tennis player & gymnast are Black despite being a super minority.

There's no shame to admit that blacks dominate some sports, suck at other sports and at some sports they're equal to whites. I understand that american people are brainwashed by media that blacks are soo much better. In fact, if you're not from USA, when you listen everyday how superior black athletes are, you start to believe that too. But not in my case.
    It’s simple math, Blacks disproportionately dominate every sport in relative to the number of participants. Give West African the privilege of attending prestigious sports academies like Spanish/German kids & they would dominate sports. Nigerians kids picked off the street literally run the under-17 FIFA World Cup.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-22-2020 at 09:14 PM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    There have been a lot of really great black soccer players, but also from just about every ethnicity. It also should be said that most of the best african players, in any sport, end up nationalizing with a dominant power. Even the us has nationalized basketball players, europe does too I think the south american powers are the only ones that don't ever do it...
    Except for the fact that there are more Black folks in Brazil than any country besides Nigeria.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    nicklaus is goat

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    nicklaus is goat
    GOAT of segregation era ala Babe Ruth/Mikan

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Brazilian federation is a show, they basically won mostly due to pure talent. Besides, Missy/Pulisic training in Germany/Spain supports my point. They pour money into those academies at the same level as the military. Dutch are a small country but have produced numerous world class player who are disproportionately Black & lost more than a handful of tournaments on a coin flip.

France literally won mostly due to their athletic prowess

The two midgets are the two most overrated players in sports along with Kirby/Westbrook/Harden. Cruyff was essentially Steve Nash & Brazil didn’t win shyt led by a white player like Zico. The rest of them are Black!

Fedor got exposed once he made it to the majors & GSP retired rather than face Silva. In any case, you have nationalized Nigerians like Adesanye/Usman demolishing all-comers in loaded divisions.

As far as baseball, Bonds is the GOAT & Betts is the best player in the league. Black players are also dissuade from becoming pitchers just like QBs but Bob Gibson is the best pitcher including postseason. The GOAT golfer, women’s tennis player & gymnast are Black despite being a super minority.

It’s simple math, Blacks disproportionately dominate every sport in relative to the number of participants. Give West African the privilege of attending prestigious sports academies like Spanish/German kids & they would dominate sports. Nigerians kids picked off the street literally run the under-17 FIFA World Cup.
    Pjanic and Mane trained in Metz youth academy, Valverde and Icardi trained in Spain. Just a couple of examples

Other statements in this post like about Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, black pitchers and etc is debatable to say the least

Euro/Latinos dominating soccer is due to sports academies that recruit in 5 year olds & leave no talent untapped.
    And Brazilian academies are trash now

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    GOAT of segregation era ala Babe Ruth/Mikan
    I get the claim for Tiger but he trails in majors and just cannot match the Bear in general all around likability.

Tiger had it but the Earl in him screwed it up. Tiger out smarted himself and ruined his legacy.

Tribal members will argue this but Jack is the goat and Tiger had his chance to pass Jack but blew it.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Pjanic and Mane trained in Metz youth academy, Valverde and Icardi trained in Spain. Just a couple of examples

Other statements in this post like about Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, black pitchers and etc is debatable to say the least

And Brazilian academies are trash now
    Spain/German essentially put anyone with a pulse through their academies thus the folks on the senior team are the best the countries have to offer. Can’t say the same for Brazil, you actually have guys like Thiago/Diego Costa playing for Spain.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    I get the claim for Tiger but he trails in majors and just cannot match the Bear in general all around likability.

Tiger had it but the Earl in him screwed it up. Tiger out smarted himself and ruined his legacy.

Tribal members will argue this but Jack is the goat and Tiger had his chance to pass Jack but blew it.
    Jordan didn’t have to pass Bill Russell’s 11 rings to become the GOAT.

Thread Information