Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Jordan didn’t have to pass Bill Russell’s 11 rings to become the GOAT.
    but according to his nuthuggerd, he’s thr goat cuz ringz

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    but according to his nuthuggerd, he’s thr goat cuz ringz
    Dummy, I’m speaking within the context of pre/post segregation era chips. Bill Russell/Nicklaus/Babe Ruth didn’t play against the best of the best of their eras.

Jorn has the most chips/MVPs of the post merger era, case closed.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-27-2020 at 05:01 PM.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Tiger went against Ells Singh Stewart Furyk Couples and Mickelson Duval and Love-all under achievers
    Jack schooled Palmer Player Watson Trevino Casper Crampton-all legends except Crampton

Tiger is a bad ass and if he had not got in his own way and injured himself training too hard and ruined his rep whoring around he should be the goat
    Jack is the greatest

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Tiger went against Ells Singh Stewart Furyk Couples and Mickelson Duval and Love-all under achievers
    Jack schooled Palmer Player Watson Trevino Casper Crampton-all legends except Crampton

Tiger is a bad ass and if he had not got in his own way and injured himself training too hard and ruined his rep whoring around he should be the goat
    Jack is the greatest
    “Washed up” Tiger literally won the Masters last year against a field full of PED users.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count

#Black

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Is he 100% black though

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Is he 100% black though
    The aryan race sure isn’t claiming him just like Ali.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    “Washed up” Tiger literally won the Masters last year against a field full of PED users.
    Wtf that have to do with goat?
    Jack won the masters at 46 prolly the most beloved victory ever.
    That was a good victory last year by tiger kind of against the run of play if you will.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Wtf that have to do with goat?
    Jack won the masters at 46 prolly the most beloved victory ever.
    That was a good victory last year by tiger kind of against the run of play if you will.
    He isn’t done is what I’m saying, he was so good that he can win the Master’s even while washed-up against PED abusers. Nicklaus simply got old, he didn’t have crippling injuries like Tiger.

Nicklaus also NEVER won the Vardon which is the best equalizer cross era while Tiger has a record 8

Bottomline: PEAK Tiger >>> Peak Nicklaus aka Jack Jeter
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 10-27-2020 at 05:16 PM.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    He isn’t done is what I’m saying, he was so good that he can win the Master’s even while washed-up against PED abusers. Nicklaus simply got old, he didn’t have crippling injuries like Tiger.

Nicklaus also NEVER won the Vardon which is the best equalizer cross era while Tiger has a record 8

Bottomline: PEAK Tiger >>> Peak Nicklaus aka Jack Jeter
    Tiger is toast. He got no more. Last year was a testament to his greatness that he could pull that shot off on that short knickers course. All year he’s been getting blown out.
    Jack is the goat and tiger anint far behind

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Tiger is toast. He got no more. Last year was a testament to his greatness that he could pull that shot off on that short knickers course. All year he’s been getting blown out.
    Jack is the goat and tiger anint far behind
    #JackJeter

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    What could have been. In the end tiger only has himself to blame.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    What could have been. In the end tiger only has himself to blame.
    Let me know when Jack wins a Vardon

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Let me know when Jack wins a Vardon
    We will talk when tiger gets that last major.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

#Black
    lol Fórmula 1. The GOAT of that SPORT is whoever drives the fastest car. And getting to drive the fastest car doesn't even come up to merit. It's all political bull . By far the "sport" with less sportmen merit of them all, and it's not even close. Basically whoever can bring in the most money = GOAT.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    lol Fórmula 1. The GOAT of that SPORT is whoever drives the fastest car. And getting to drive the fastest car doesn't even come up to merit. It's all political bull . By far the "sport" with less sportmen merit of them all, and it's not even close. Basically whoever can bring in the most money = GOAT.
    Yeah, makes a lot of sense to make Hamilton the poster boy over an aryan like Vettel in a sport marketed to gringos.

In any case, Hamilton is the GOAT bad weather driver & that is where his skill shines. It ain’t drag racing.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, makes a lot of sense to make Hamilton the poster boy over an aryan like Vettel in a sport marketed to gringos.

In any case, Hamilton is the GOAT bad weather driver & that is where his skill shines. It ain’t drag racing.
    The last Argie driver in Fórmula 1 said that the only reason he couldn't stay there is because he couldn't bring enough Sponsors money. He said that everything, top to bottom, is handled that way in F1. You bring in the money, you get a place in a team. The more people you have supporting you and putting in money, the higher you get.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    The last Argie driver in Fórmula 1 said that the only reason he couldn't stay there is because he couldn't bring enough Sponsors money. He said that everything, top to bottom, is handled that way in F1. You bring in the money, you get a place in a team. The more people you have supporting you and putting in money, the higher you get.
    Hamilton lost the championship by just one point as a rookie. He was great from Day 1. The F1 chief was essentially a KKK member, so think he was interested in making a Black man the face of the sport?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Hamilton lost the championship by just one point as a rookie. He was great from Day 1.
    Because he got to a big team since the start.

The F1 chief was essentially a KKK member, so think he was interested in making a Black man the face of the sport?
    It doesn't matter. Hamilton brought in the money and that's all it mattered.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Because he got to a big team since the start.
    Yeah, he was the only one that had a “big team” when Alonso was literally his teammate. (Vettle also crashed out multiple times when he got pressured despite having the better race car)

It doesn't matter. Hamilton brought in the money and that's all it mattered.
    There is a reason he was able to secure the bag despite not being coddled like the German/Spanish kids.

Thread Information