Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    SouthKorea
    Post Count
    usa would be a juggernaut who would make germany/brazil/spain/portugal look like concacaf teams

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Americans stroking their ego

Soccer isn't a grunt sport like NFL where coaches decide your every move & direction

Soccer isn't played on a tiny court like NBA where decision making is minimal

Blacks = poor decision makers. It is a staple of their culture and societies. The more room, options and freedom you give them the more likely they up.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-07-2019 at 07:39 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Football is a sport where positioning, skill and also heart is overwhelmingly more important than marginally better speed or jumping ability.

I'm not sure if any sub-Saharan team ever made it to mundial semi-finals.

My Team
    SouthKorea
    Post Count
    Football is a sport where positioning, skill and also heart is overwhelmingly more important than marginally better speed or jumping ability.

tell me who is going to stop a 6'5 sub 4.0 speed players with insane 50 inch verticals from converting corner kicks.........the entire usa team would out jump everyone......not to mention no one is stopping a long pass from happening against that type of speed..........usa would have it at every position

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Americans stroking their ego

Soccer isn't a grunt sport like NFL where coaches decide your every move & direction

Soccer isn't played on a tiny court like NBA where decision making is minimal

Blacks = poor decision makers. It is a staple of their culture and societies. The more room, options and freedom you give them the more likely they up.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    The reason why African teams underachieve is b/c of the corrupt FAs & the lack (or nonexistence) of academies. That's why France/Ajax basically take the same players & win trophies.

The best results from the continent has actually been sub-Saharan teams, Ghana being the most recent.
    Egypt is a perennial choker & none of the Maghreb countries have made it out of the Rd 1 despite them being "white" (nice try playing the race card)

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    The reason why Anerikkka will never win the WC is b/c they don't eat/breath/dream the game. If you don't have passion for something you will never be the best at it, just like talented folks who make the big league & are out within 2 years.

Chinese have been pouring money into academies but they still suck b/c it isn't in their veins.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The reason why African teams underachieve is b/c of the corrupt FAs & the lack (or nonexistence) of academies. That's why France/Ajax basically take the same players & win trophies.

The best results from the continent has actually been sub-Saharan teams, Ghana being the most recent.
    Egypt is a perennial choker & none of the Maghreb countries have made it out of the Rd 1 despite them being "white" (nice try playing the race card)
    I get your reasoning. There must have been plenty of sub-Saharan Germans and Argentines in the 2014 final too. Let's check out:

You were right!! Now I understand why Germany won 1:0!

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    I get your reasoning. There must have been plenty of sub-Saharan Germans and Argentines in the 2014 final too. Let's check out:

You were right!! Now I understand why Germany won 1:0!
    No Brazilian or Spaniard played in the '14 Finals too, so what's your point?.....BTW, the best Brazilian players are black & Portugal/Holland have a bunch legendary black players

Btw, care to explain why the blue eyed/blond hair nordic folks or all the "genius" asian countries are mediocre when it come to futbol? (Even Sweden's team is compromised of immigrants just like Germany)
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 01-12-2020 at 09:42 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    While I saw him play only once, well past his prime in one of his last games in NY Cosmos and by then he hardly could run, I consider reasonable to assume Pelé is the best ever. However there were plenty well known white Brazilian players, like let’s say Rivelinho, Falcao, Zico or Kaka, and at every positions goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and forwards. That despite professional football being a sport for lower classes in South America.

France won the 2018 World Cup, because Varane, Pogba and Mbappe were in great form, were well coached and were experienced but much younger than for example Croatia, not much to do with them being black. Though they almost lost to Belgium, despite that team fielding few black players and France prevailed basically parking the bus.

For example all conquering Barça and Spain NT from around 2008-2012 fielded comparatively very small players. But oposite teams hardly saw the ball, it was just movement without the ball, skill and speed, nothing to with them being white of black.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Football is a sport of skill and intelligence. Physical traits (aka race) don't matter as much as in other sports, that's also one of the reasons why is the king sport. If you can play it doesn't matter if you are black, white, mulatto or Asian.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Football is a sport of skill and intelligence. Physical traits (aka race) don't matter as much as in other sports, that's also one of the reasons why is the king sport. If you can play it doesn't matter if you are black, white, mulatto or Asian.
    This is the correct answer. The 90s Nigeria NT had as much talent as any team, could have been more successful if their FA wasn't so inept. They were basically in the same vein as the Westbrook/Snake OKC squads that overwhelmed opponents with sheer talent/athleticism.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    While I saw him play only once, well past his prime in one of his last games in NY Cosmos and by then he hardly could run, I consider reasonable to assume Pelé is the best ever. However there were plenty well known white Brazilian players, like let’s say Rivelinho, Falcao, Zico or Kaka, and at every positions goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and forwards. That despite professional football being a sport for lower classes in South America.

France won the 2018 World Cup, because Varane, Pogba and Mbappe were in great form, were well coached and were experienced but much younger than for example Croatia, not much to do with them being black. Though they almost lost to Belgium, despite that team fielding few black players and France prevailed basically parking the bus.

For example all conquering Barça and Spain NT from around 2008-2012 fielded comparatively very small players. But oposite teams hardly saw the ball, it was just movement without the ball, skill and speed, nothing to with them being white of black.
    Talent can only get you so far, Team USA got served by Puerto Rico. African teams literally play pickup ball on the NT since the majority of the player are based in Europe. Meanwhile NT with competent FAs actually make selections based on chemistry rather than just pure talent.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    No Brazilian or Spaniard played in the '14 Finals too, so what's your point?.....BTW, the best Brazilian players are black & Portugal/Holland have a bunch legendary black players

Btw, care to explain why the blue eyed/blond hair nordic folks or all the "genius" asian countries are mediocre when it come to futbol? (Even Sweden's team is compromised of immigrants just like Germany)
    In those Nordic nations, team sports is for the simple minded grunts. They go to the Mountains to play in snow or Sea to swim. They also have tiny populations.

Even France look at the crowds in places like Paris. White people have all but abandoned the game. They prefer cycling and auto racing. Bouncing a ball around with blacks & arabs isn't exactly high on their wish list

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Lol Falcao was good but not on the level of other great while Brazilian players

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Falcao was good but not on the level of other great while Brazilian players
    I saw him at Spain '82, he was the best player of one of the best ever NT squads. Unfortunately for Zico and Brazil, once it really mattered, Italy was even little better.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Why blacks from Africa don't dominate soccer then?

Explosiveness, strength and size aren't very important traits in soccer. That's why two midgets from argentina are best players in history.

Every race has some physical advantages. Blacks are more explosive but whites have better hand-eye coordination. That's why NBA consists 70% from blacks and they also dominate wr, cb, rb and some other positions in NFL. MLB consists from blacks only by 7,8%

Muricans and their arrogance . Their sports have shallow talent pool and also prevent avarage or smaller sized athletes from sucess. American black athletes are literally big fish in a small pond. While soccer allows to shine athletes of almost any size (except giants and real midgets) and country. Talent pool is giant. Being best soccer players is like being the best in the city. Being the best in the NFL, MLB, NHL or NBA is like being the best in your classroom

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Biggest fear of the other leagues is US winning a World Cup. Soccer taking off in America could kill them.
    Good thing for them that MLS is so poorly run.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Why blacks from Africa don't dominate soccer then?
    Because their respective FA's are corrupt as and steal the money instrad of investing in their football

ANd that's a shame because African countries ahave very talented players but they won't have serious WC contenders as long as the sharks are around

It wasn't too bad in the 80s-early 90s

In 82, Algeria had a fantastic team but couldn't go far because West Germany and Austria cheated to make sure Algeria doesn't advance

In 1990, Cameroon almost made it to the Semis, losing a close quarter final to England

More recently in 2010, Ghana almost made it to the semis, but ing Gyan completely ed up that penalty in the last minute vs Uruguay

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Because their respective FA's are corrupt as and steal the money instrad of investing in their football

ANd that's a shame because African countries ahave very talented players but they won't have serious WC contenders as long as the sharks are around

It wasn't too bad in the 80s-early 90s

In 82, Algeria had a fantastic team but couldn't go far because West Germany and Austria cheated to make sure Algeria doesn't advance

In 1990, Cameroon almost made it to the Semis, losing a close quarter final to England

More recently in 2010, Ghana almost made it to the semis, but ing Gyan completely ed up that penalty in the last minute vs Uruguay
    You're right. They're talented

My point is that football is different compared to basketball and american football. Messi and Ronaldo are both white. France, Brazil and other football countries have a lot of blacks.

Didi, Pele, Garrincha, Falcao, Zico, Ronaldo, Kaka. Best brazilian players are white, black and mestizo

Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, France, Spain. Best teams are white, black and mestizo

Africa and USA can join the party. But they aren't going to steal a show. Black american athletes aren't best athletes in the World. Being black isn't advantage at football

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    This is usually just strong speed but not agility. Good at headers and sprint speed up and down sidelines. Droga still greatest black striker? No real maestros in the center. Blacks tend to be better defending the ball. And GK leaves some to be desired.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    GOAT team was white, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    GOAT team was white, tbh.

lol that's not even close to the GOAT team.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I have to agree with DAF

It doesn't take a great team to beaut Messi on the international stage tbh...

Thread Information