Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....... not yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Even Spurs fans are saying that. When we beat the Knicks, my first post was literally " Still being worse than the Spurs in 2019"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say too soon to say that... The Spurs have played badly, with both Murray and White underperforming, and they're still just 1.5 games out of the last two playoff spots. If Walker's minutes increase and Murray & Walker play to their potential, this team still has a shot at beating good teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say too soon to say that... The Spurs have played badly, with both Murray and White underperforming, and they're still just 1.5 games out of the last two playoff spots. If Walker's minutes increase and Murray & Walker play to their potential, this team still has a shot at beating good teams.
    Can't call out just Murray and white... Gay has been bad... So has LMA and Forbes... Lyles has always been bad IMO... The difference is that Murray and white aren't looked at as stars... LMA is... But for some reason no one likes to call him out including Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't call out just Murray and white... Gay has been bad... So has LMA and Forbes... Lyles has always been bad IMO... The difference is that Murray and white aren't looked at as stars... LMA is... But for some reason no one likes to call him out including Pop
    Gay is past his prime and post Achilles surgery, so honestly I'm not expecting much. Lyles is a bench guy, Forbes should be a bench guy, & Aldridge is 34... Nothing there is surprising to me.
    I'm still hoping before February or March to see Murray, White, & Walker on the floor at the same time-- but I'm not overly hopeful for that scenario, given Pop's tendencies this year so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a better question--is it me or is the scheduling ed this year? how do the spurs have almost a week between games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a better question--is it me or is the scheduling ed this year? how do the spurs have almost a week between games?
    spursfan man. its hard being one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn’t matter how many games out of the playoffs we are we are a sub .500 ball club. Right now not a
    very good ball club and in need of a rebuilding plan and IMO let the young movement begin. I hope the Spurs do get Whiteside and allow the young players get some PT so they can grow and mature on the job training style. I only want DD if he comes off the bench.

mic things turn around it still stifles the growth of the young players, Timmy is there are a coach and players still have respect for him so the culture is somewhat there with him being involved now let’s let the young guys run and see how they develop while being open to trades and draft picks to help when and if possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursfan man. its hard being one.
    forreal. where was this during the big 3 era

I feel this is the league's tacit approval of load management as a viable strategy

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh no. Don’t think so. I get it, it’s been a tough start to the year. But there’s gotta be a little more history of suckage before the Spurs become the joke team. And for the record, most of our losses have been close. It’s not like our guys are getting stomped by 20+ every night. From what I witness, other team’s fanbases are still pretty pumped about beating this year’s rendition of the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn man we aren't the Knicks yet, calm down.

Spurs are the Jekyll and Hyde team. You always fear something you cant predict and teams never know which version of the Spurs they will face lol!

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    knicks sucks as an organization and coaching but they still have better players than the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    knicks sucks as an organization and coaching but they still have better players than the spurs
    Every year that we won the championship, there was at least one other team with 'better players'. That and four bucks will get you a latte at Starbucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the sentiment, but no the Knicks talent is trash, Randle, Morris, barrette, portis... It's not nothing but aren't great players.

Thread Information