Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    You have to be borderline re ed to believe the Patriots attempted to cheat by having people dressed in Patriots gear walk into another stadium to film an opponent in the press box in full view of everybody.
    You also have to be borderline re ed to take the word of an organization that has been caught cheating before when they get caught cheating again and use some bull excuse.

That or a ing homer of epic proportions.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You also have to be borderline re ed to take the word of an organization that has been caught cheating before when they get caught cheating again and use some bull excuse.

That or a ing homer of epic proportions.
    Point on the doll where the Patriots hurt you....oh wait, I already know, right in the ass.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Homer

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    not gonna cheat against the Raven, Texans or Chiefs but gotta make sure they can get any kind of a leg up on the Bengals as they can
    Cos those compe ive teams weren't gonna give them permission to have their cameras there; and if they did, they'd have to expect vigilance.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Got the Vikes -1.5 first half. Would be sweet if I got this after all the mediocrity from Cousins.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    My white Harrison Smith with the INT.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You have to make "incredible catches" when Cousins throwing the ball....

SMH Cousins throwing an INT to a defender two yards away right in front of his face.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Charger refs not calling the false start to let the Chargers get into FG position.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    "But I can delete this right here for You"

"The damage is done"

"No, it's not because I can delete it"

monosylab1k DUNCANownsKOBE Raven lefty come and tell us, with a straight face, those aren't the words of a cheater being caught red-handed.

Also, in the original spygate, wasn't that the excuse Patriots filmers were suppossed to give if getting caught: "just say you were filming for a show"?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Point on the doll where the Patriots hurt you....oh wait, I already know, right in the ass.
    How do you know that?

Slob

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Welp, that's that. Only the biggest homer would still deny that the Patriots are cheating after seeing that video.

Only question now is whether they'll get an actual punishment from the league, or just the usual draft pick and fine that clearly isn't enough to make them stop cheating.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...-football-ops/
    Investigators reportedly struggling to find connection with videographer, football ops

"As one source explained it, there's a sense that investigators want to make that connection, and a perception that they are showing frustration when unable to tie the video crew to the football employees,"
    Gimme all your tears, you Patriots Derangement Syndrome having gots.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...-football-ops/
    Investigators reportedly struggling to find connection with videographer, football ops

Gimme all your tears, you Patriots Derangement Syndrome having gots.
    investigators are in Kraft’s pocket so they’re tanking the investigation

Just own the cheating you insecure gots.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Just own the cheating you insecure gots
    great rebuttal

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Shocking that Goodell is pussying out of giving a real punishment.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Shocking that Goodell is pussying out of giving a real punishment.
    The article literally says the investigators are frustrated because they want to make a connection and can’t, which is basically the opposite of what your comment is saying

Patriots derangement syndrome at its finest

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Just own the cheating you insecure gots.
    I’ll own any cheating you can prove actually happened.

2007 Week 1 vs the Jets, they absolutely cheated, and got punished for it. I own that one and don’t dispute it. Other than that, prove your .

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Pats themselves recognised the dude was recording material for their organisation. What other connection do they need to find?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats themselves recognised the dude was recording material for their organisation. What other connection do they need to find?
    That’s actually what they’ve denied. They said the video was being recorded for Kraft Sports Productions, which is its own separate company that has nothing to do with the Patriots’ football operations. Did you actually read the story regarding what happened or are you just making stuff up now?

That’s actually what they’ve denied. They said the video was being recorded for Kraft Sports Productions, which is its own separate company that has nothing to do with the Patriots’ football operations. Did you actually read the story regarding what happened or are you just making stuff up now?
    Spare us the liarwyer babble.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What have they denied? The Pats sent an official memo saying things like "The New England content team. This content team sent a three man video crew.", "OUR video crew", "the 'Do Your Job' episodes are on patriots.com", etc, etc. Look it up, it's all on the memo the Patriots sent on Twitter. How many more connections do you need?

And yeah, I know they said they worked for "Kraft productions" and blah, blah, blah, but do you remember this bit from "Spygate 1"?

“Sources with knowledge of the system say an advance scout would attend the games of upcoming Patriots opponents and assemble a spreadsheet of all the signals and corresponding plays. The scout would give it to Adams, who would spend most of the week in his office with the door closed, matching the notes to the tapes filmed from the sideline. Files were created, organized by opponent and by coach. During games, Walsh later told investigators, the Patriots’ videographers were told to look like media members, to tape over their team logos or turn their sweatshirt inside out, to wear credentials that said Patriots TV or Kraft Productions. The videographers also were provided with excuses for what to tell NFL security if asked what they were doing: Tell them you’re filming the quarterbacks. Or the kickers. Or footage for a team show.”
    And even if it's true that the guy works for Kraft Productions, there's clearly a connection between that company and the Patriots. This whole "struggling to find a connection" thing is just pure bull .

The Pats cheated. I know it, everybody knows it and, deep down, you know it too. I know it's hard to accept your favourite team cheated but canalize it another way son. Pull the Mono card of trolling everyone with it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What have they denied? The Pats sent an official memo saying things like "The New England content team. This content team sent a three man video crew.", "OUR video crew", "the 'Do Your Job' episodes are on patriots.com", etc, etc. Look it up, it's all on the memo the Patriots sent on Twitter. How many more connections do you need?
    "the memo the Patriots sent on twitter"....sounds like a really official do ent!

You need connections that show the footage was something the players or coaches or football operations personnel (i.e., the people who actually impact the games) were going to see. So far there isn't any connection to football personnel. The fact that Kraft Sports Productions produces content that's eventually shown as a web series on patriots.com doesn't implicate Belichick, his staff, the players, Ernie the analytics GOAT Adams, or anyone involved in football operations.

And yeah, I know they said they worked for "Kraft productions" and blah, blah, blah, but do you remember this bit from "Spygate 1"?
    I don't and you don't either, that's why you're quoting an article that's less than a month old but not providing the link so the date of the article isn't easily identifiable.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/16/s...all/16nfl.html
    Full interview with Walsh from when Spygate actually happened. There's not one mention of "Patriots TV" or "Kraft Productions".

And even if it's true that the guy works for Kraft Productions
    Why do you keep saying stuff like "even if it's true", there's absolutely no mystery or question as to who Dave Mondillo (the guy in charge of the film crew) is. He works for Kraft Sports Productions and has been a content creator for Kraft's povertyball team too, not just the Patriots. He also apparently was a producer for some cheese kids movie starring The Rock in 2007. The idea that this is the guy Belichick/Ernie Adams would handpick to execute a cheating conspiracy defies all logic. He's a film producer who has zero football background.
    https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/dave-mondillo/

there's clearly a connection between that company and the Patriots.
    The connection is that they're both subsidiaries of the same diversified Kraft Group conglomerate that has over 5,000 employees collectively, and also Kraft Sports Productions provides marketing services to the Patriots (same way it does to the other sports franchises Kraft owns, it's not like Kraft Sports Production is some s company with no employees that functions as an alter-ego to do the Patriots' dirty work). What are the established connections beyond that? Be specific please.

This whole "struggling to find a connection" thing is just pure bull .
    why is the "thing" that countless news sources that have no affiliation with the Patriots are reporting on bull , because you say it is?

The Pats cheated. I know it, everybody knows it and, deep down, you know it too. I know it's hard to accept your favourite team cheated but canalize it another way son. Pull the Mono card of trolling everyone with it.
    I can't speak for how the court system in third world holes works, but the conclusory allegations like "He's guilty, I can feel it pumping through my bleeding heart and so can everyone else!" don't result in a conviction in the civilized world
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 12-27-2019 at 01:06 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

And even if it's true that the guy works for Kraft Productions, there's clearly a connection between that company and the Patriots. This whole "struggling to find a connection" thing is just pure bull .

And Peyton cheated too

Thread Information