Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Kraft Productions has nothing to do with the Patriots

the effort level Pats fans go through to spin this

we should take known cheaters and trump supporters at their word

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    “there’s a sense that investigators want to make that connection, and a perception that they are showing frustration when unable to tie the video crew to the football employees.”

didn't even realize a boston homer wrote that

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    didn't even realize a boston homer wrote that
    You think Mike Florio is a Boston homer? He’s a confirmed Vikings fan, dip

Actually, your little exoneration story was very clearly written by one Tyler Sullivan, a guy from Boston

Also, what even is the point of investigating when Massah Goodell has already proven that he can do whatever he wants?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Actually, your little exoneration story was very clearly written by one Tyler Sullivan, a guy from Boston
    All that story did was cite the PFT report written by Florio, dumbass if you actually read the article you’d know that.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    "As one source explained it, there's a sense that investigators want to make that connection, and a perception that they are showing frustration when unable to tie the video crew to the football employees," Florio writes.

but no, tell me how this is all spin from a pro-Patriots Boston homer.

Who gives a . You posted the article written by a Boston homer quoting one little Florio passage like it really means anything

"There's a sense" "perception" gtfo with that

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Well, you. You gave a .......until it got shoved back in your face, and now suddenly you don’t seem to care anymore. Funny how that works.

Well, you. You gave a .......until it got shoved back in your face, and now suddenly you don’t seem to care anymore. Funny how that works.
    Not about the situation, but the source, but you already knew that.

This right here is all the proof you need, Homer.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Not about the situation, but the source, but you already knew that.
    YOU GAVE A ABOUT THE SOURCE WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A BOSTON HOMER WHO WROTE IT, THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT YOU DUMBASS

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    “BOOM! A pro-Boston homer wrote the article, that proves it’s crap! Gotcha!”

”No, a Vikings fan from West Virginia wrote that report”

”.....well nobody cared anyways”

I think Florio is garbage either way, sooooo wow way to get me there .

Ask yourself this, homer boy. In the video quoted above, why is the do your job/kraft productions/whatever the sorry excuse they used guy so adamant about "well we can delete it".

If you did nothing wrong, why is there anything to delete?

Here, i'll go ahead and quote it for you again, so you can ignore it again and instead argue about some semantics and then beat your chest like you really proved anything.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Ask yourself this, homer boy. In the video quoted above, why is the do your job/kraft productions/whatever the sorry excuse they used guy so adamant about "well we can delete it".

No idea why he’s acting like that. What I do know is that unless you can prove the recording team was feeding these videos to Belichick or the coaching staff, you ain’t got homey.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Because why fight over it? If it's footage being used for some stupid web series then it's clearly not very important, so offering to delete it is an easy gesture to make if the Bengals were up in arms over it.

I also don't think there's a question about whether or not the film crew "did something wrong", the consensus seems to be that they shouldn't have been filming the Bengals' sidelines, at least I'm assuming so otherwise this would be a non-story (the rule I remember reading during Spygate was that you're allowed to film the sidelines from the press box but filming from the field the way the Patriots did is what got them in trouble, but maybe that's changed or maybe it only applies to games where your team is a participant).

The only question is whether or not this was a stupid mistake or part of a deliberate effort to gain a compe ive advantage, and I just don't see how him offering to delete the footage is something that matters. IMO it's a common sense offer to make by anyone in that guy's position regardless of the true intentions behind why he was filming.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What tears? At this point I think everybody already knew nothing was going to happen.

somebody please respect my teams rigged wins

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    damn mono finally snapped poor fella

Damn, i can't believe Bill didn't have a contact in his phone directly to the video guys under the name "guys who video tape other teams for me". It's almost like that's not how it works at all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

"The punishment likely will be handed out in the coming weeks, and the Patriots’ history of cheating could also factor into the discipline"

looooooooool

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information