Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Less Than Blake, nobody cares about your snowfall. Cons utionally, DJT is on solid ground. It's audacious as to think that the president is handcuffed by Biden's corruption. This is why your wife wears the pants; you support stupid cuckified .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Less Than Blake, nobody cares about your snowfall. Cons utionally, DJT is on solid ground. It's audacious as to think that the president is handcuffed by Biden's corruption. This is why your wife wears the pants; you support stupid cuckified .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Less Than Blake, nobody cares about your snowfall. Cons utionally, DJT is on solid ground. It's audacious as to think that the president is handcuffed by Biden's corruption. This is why you're wife wears the pants; you support stupid cuckified .
    Our president is playing a game that our founders knew was particularly loathsome and treacherous. I guarantee you every Supreme Court Justice their pants when the read about this call. If they know anything about our history as a democracy. You keep protecting a leader over our democracy. Suck that dck because you cant get a female.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big pat on the back from himself.
    Now grab your crotch.
    You know the rest, the night is lonely.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our president is playing a game that our founders knew was particularly loathsome and treacherous. I guarantee you every Supreme Court Justice their pants when the read about this call. If they know anything about our history as a democracy. You keep protecting a leader over our democracy. Suck that dck because you cant get a female.
    Muh feelings

The Cons ution doesn't protect Biden's corruption from governmental discovery. You're cucked AF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh feelings

The Cons ution doesn't protect Biden's corruption from governmental discovery. You're cucked AF.
    Thats not the issue you fool. Trump is our president, Trump made the phone call.
    Get another thread for your Biden problem and see how it goes.
    Not so well as its already up.

Idiot...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's what snowflakes like you pretended was the issue after your nasty woman lost. President Trump did his ing job; deal with it.
    Muh feelings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling out all the Alts...

Someone feels he is on shaky ground while he touches himself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not the issue you fool. Trump is our president, Trump made the phone call.
    Get another thread for your Biden problem and see how it goes.
    Not so well as its already up.

Idiot...
    I can't really explain it; but Trump made a phone call. You had to be there.

You ing ball-less cuck POS.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go ahead, impeach Biden's son you mindless crank.
    And lubricate that red right hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anymore Alts left?
    Touch yourself again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead, impeach Biden's son you mindless crank.
    And lubricate that red right hand.
    President shouldn't ask about American bribery in play

ing cuck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President shouldn't ask about American bribery in play

ing cuck
    Shouldnt ask whom?

He asked the fckn president of another country, basically with a monetary threat.
    You think this is how he will get the goods, from the intelligence service of a foreign country over the phone after basically saying you need to find something...
    WHICH HE THEN PUTS OUT FOR ALL TO SEE.

Hes a fckn moron.
    And so are you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting aside Cuck Garden's feelings, this is going to blow up so big on Democrats; can't wait to watch the slaughter on November 3, 2020!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are any of you still talking to derp or Joey? Derp is obviously mentally ill(as evidenced in this thread) and Joey has the IQ of an acorn squash. I finally said it and put them both on ignore a couple weeks back. Do yourself a favor and do the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are any of you still talking to derp or Joey? Derp is obviously mentally ill(as evidenced in this thread) and Joey has the IQ of an acorn squash. I finally said it and put them both on ignore a couple weeks back. Do yourself a favor and do the same.
    I might.
    Probably not.

I enjoy the parade of alts when he gets really mad.
    And he needs to be beaten over the head with his stupidity.
    I dont mind picking up trash and throwing it away if I run across it.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might.
    Probably not.

I enjoy the parade of alts when he gets really mad.
    And he needs to be beaten over the head with his stupidity.
    I dont mind picking up trash and throwing it away if I run across it.
    He feeds off it. He has a personality disorder. He actually desires to be beaten over the head with his stupidity. Negative attention is still attention...and that's all he's looking for.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He feeds off it. He has a personality disorder. He actually desires to be beaten over the head with his stupidity. Negative attention is still attention...and that's all he's looking for.
    Dr. Snitch psychoanalyzing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

knows what’s up..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

knows what’s up..
    Has no clue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think it's a "high crime" or "misdemeanor" for a president to "find out dirt" about a citizen?
    Cons ution: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
    What's being charged is bribery, specifically tax payer funds in exchange for the public announcement of a bogus investigation against his political rival, Joe Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is clearly concerned with Biden. Don't kid yourself.

In fact, Biden's "gaffes" are now viewed positively in modern day American politics (as sad as that is). This is why Trump risked impeachment to get dirt on him.
    Lmao no, couldn’t be further off base. This was never about “getting dirt” on anybody. This is Trump attempting to make good on his campaign promise of draining the swamp, evidenced by asking about crewdstrike. Biden is, and was always a chump candidate. Trump is too egotistical to be threatened by Biden in an election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao no, couldn’t be further off base. This was never about “getting dirt” on anybody. This is Trump attempting to make good on his campaign promise of draining the swamp, evidenced by asking about crewdstrike. Biden is, and was always a chump candidate. Trump is too egotistical to be threatened by Biden in an election.
    This is absolutely wrong.
    The swamp referred to was in Washington, not Ukraine.
    And you make a fckn swamp by asking the newly elected president of a foreign country to investigate your political opponent in an upcoming election. Are you saying Trump is too ignorant to comprehend this because THIS, is believable?

Its funny you first pretended to be some sort of unbiased neutral who had no preconceived notions.

Trump trying to get rid of swamps by using Manafort as his campaign manager? that’s funny. Manafort fell into the swamp called jail if you don’t remember. For lying about his relationships with foreign countries. So Trump uses swamp creatures to do what?

Thread Information