Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Refs trying to over the Seahawks at the very end here.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thank goodness, Big Balls Tyler Lockett. you refs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I try to be decisive and not split any more; but honestly that Phi ML and Was +4.5 looked like the best call to me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I try to be decisive and not split any more; but honestly that Phi ML and Was +4.5 looked like the best call to me.
    But Redskins giving up the pick six on the last play to it up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    But Redskins giving up the pick six on the last play to it up.
    Checked my tickets. Good; I wisely laid off that game.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Big win. Take care of business next week and hope NO takes down the Tacks and all is well

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, the Redskins for being choking gots.

GD Bears. Cohen had a wide open TD on the next to last drive on 4th down but Trubustky completely missed him. the pukers. Also, the Vikings can't win the division even if they beat the Pukers next week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spurtacular

you're aware the Vikings are ed even if they beat GB next week, right? that week 4 loss at Chicago is killing them

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Again, all small money bets for me; but I just got my three teamer: KC -9.5, GB -4.5, NYG -3.5
    Got this two teamer: TB -3.5, NE -9.5

These are among seven parlays I put down. Only my four teamer first halfs parlay broken so far. As I said, Pats didn't handle the business against Cincy.

Texans getting the +3; now I need Raiders to get the -6.5 for that two-teamer. They gonna get it, spurraider21?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I liked the Rams on a plus / money line if I had to bet on that game against Cowboys; but I stayed away from it. I was doing bets very late as I was leaving town, and I was consciously trying to not go too big; but now I'm seeing I needed to do more.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Spurtacular

you're aware the Vikings are ed even if they beat GB next week, right? that week 4 loss at Chicago is killing them
    They were gonna be tied in the loss column if GB had choked. I don't call that ed with a head to head match-up at home coming up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kickers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They were gonna be tied in the loss column if GB had choked. I don't call that ed with a head to head match-up at home coming up.
    Do you not understand the basics of tiebreakers? The Vikings CANNOT win a 12-4 tie with GB. The Packers don't have a division loss, the Vikings have 2.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Baker Manziel

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rams are a stone cold lock. Cowboys are more talented, but the coaching mismatch is just too much.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Refs trying to over the Seahawks at the very end here.
    Didn't watch any of this game; but the six point margin leaves me with only a push on a two-team parlay.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Packers tried to choke this game away but luckily the Bears didn't know what they were doing. If Miller would've went after the ball and tossed it Robinson instead of staring and moving away from it the Bears could've scored.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Correction: I didn't get the first half -165 NYG on another parlay I'm noticing. So, I didn't get either of my four-team first half parlays, and I suspect I'll end up hitting on 3 of 4 on both of them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Do you not understand the basics of tiebreakers? The Vikings CANNOT win a 12-4 tie with GB. The Packers don't have a division loss, the Vikings have 2.
    Do you not understand retrospective scenarios? We're talking about if GB had lost today. There'd be no need for a tiebreaker anything if VIkings finished first alone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you not understand retrospective scenarios? We're talking about if GB had lost today. There'd be no need for a tiebreaker anything if VIkings finished first alone.
    Right, but they didn't, that's why I'm saying the Vikings are ed even if they win out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Packers tried to choke this game away but luckily the Bears didn't know what they were doing. If Miller would've went after the ball and tossed it Robinson instead of staring and moving away from it the Bears could've scored.
    I did catch some of that indecision by the defenders on the last play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Rams receive the ball to start the game AND the ball to start the 2nd half. Never, ever seen that before.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Right, but they didn't, that's why I'm saying the Vikings are ed even if they win out.
    Not at all ed (yet). After the Vikes beat the Chargers and the Packers next week, then a GB loss in Detroit and a Viking win at home against Chicago will give us the division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not at all ed (yet). After the Vikes beat the Chargers and the Packers next week, then a GB loss in Detroit and a Viking win at home against Chicago will give us the division.

Better chance it'll snow in Miami this Christmas.

Thread Information