Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dayum. The Clapper running up the score on their asses. Jerruh's about to give him a 20-year contract extension instead of just 10 years at this rate.
    I thought there was practically no chance unless they somehow made it to the Super Bowl, but after this 20+ point blowout against a solid team I honestly wouldn't be surprised if The Bot wins the division, wins the wild card game at home, and loses in the divisional round as usual then comes back. The narrative will be "Oh, look how they battled back from the brink, blowing out the Rams, winning the division, and rallying the troops for an upset win on Wild Card weekend...let's give him another few seasons to see what he could do with a first round bye!"

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Duck throws a duck that gets picked off to end the game. Fitting.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I thought there was practically no chance unless they somehow made it to the Super Bowl, but after this 20+ point blowout against a solid team I honestly wouldn't be surprised if The Bot wins the division, wins the wild card game at home, and loses in the divisional round as usual then comes back. The narrative will be "Oh, look how they battled back from the brink, blowing out the Rams, winning the division, and rallying the troops for an upset win on Wild Card weekend...let's give him another few seasons to see what he could do with a first round bye!"
    get butt ed by aaron dodgers again?

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The Packers losing to the 49ers and the Seahawks beating the 49ers is the difference. And since the Saints defeated the Seahawks it's possible that they could #1 if they win tomorrow and the Packers could be #3.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Seattle
    2. Green Bay
    3. New Orleans
    where's your Packers skin tbh?

Click your username at the top right of the screen. Control Panel -> General Settings -> Choose Favorite NFL Team -> Green Bay Packers

thank you & you're welcome

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ans and Steelers in a least lose-off for the final playoff spot. Appropriate for the AFC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    OMG the ing Bills pulled a Cowboys in Detroit, Week 8 2013. Holding when trying to kill the clock when the other team has no timeouts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dang, I figured Buffalo would run out the clock. I come back to this.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Bills have the most gutless coaching staff this league has seen since Norv was still a head coach. They completely turtled up after that touchdown by Kroft, expecting the Steelers to just give up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Duck with 2 game losing INTs in the last 2 minutes. lmfao

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Click your username at the top right of the screen. Control Panel -> General Settings -> Choose Favorite NFL Team -> Green Bay Packers

That there is nice of you

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak plays much better home than away, so I wouldn't be shocked at all if we win our playoff home game again. And get crushed in round 2 in seattle or NOLA

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    OMG the ing Bills pulled a Cowboys in Detroit, Week 8 2013. Holding when trying to kill the clock when the other team has no timeouts.
    the Calvin Johnson 300+ yard game. I even remember the commentators updating the standings with a Dallas win when they were trying to run the clock out. If it wasn't for that stupid penalty, they would've pretty much run the clock out but it turned into another "Bot Meltdown" in spectacular fashion. rofl that season had some of the worst losses in franchise history

Bills gave them enough chances, wow.

Steelers wasted valuable time failing to line up correctly on that last play. Could have had 2 shots at endzone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Calvin Johnson 300+ yard game. I even remember the commentators updating the standings with a Dallas win when they were trying to run the clock out. If it wasn't for that stupid penalty, they would've pretty much run the clock out but it turned into another "Bot Meltdown" in spectacular fashion. rofl that season had some of the worst losses in franchise history
    yeah. The color commentator by Stockton's side that day (I forget his name) was already lamenting how the Lions shot themselves in the foot and lost the game because they lost the turnover margin by -4. That one had me crying stomping out of the dorm hall building (I watched it from the common room).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills gave them enough chances, wow.

Steelers wasted valuable time failing to line up correctly on that last play. Could have had 2 shots at endzone.
    wouldn't have mattered because they threw a pick.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Mods need to add Tottenham for the selections of soccer teams.

Thanks mods

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mods need to add Tottenham for the selections of soccer teams.

Thanks mods
    poorball

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    yeah but look at me getting my millennial on
    Old dogs can learn new tricks

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ans and Steelers in a least lose-off for the final playoff spot. Appropriate for the AFC.
    ans have been pretty hot though, 5-2 since tannehill took over

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The Browns are trash. After the Patriots game they had one of the weekest schedules in the league and they manage to lose to the Broncos with a no name backup, the Steelers with their 3rd string QB, and the Cardinals who were on a 6 game losing streak. They are pathetic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ans have been pretty hot though, 5-2 since tannehill took over
    That's fair. Maybe they should make the playoffs. Steelers looked awful last night.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The last game of a stadium isn't a good enough excuse to put this snooze fest on Monday Night, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I need Colts to keep doing 3 and outs. Keeping the Saints offense on the field is the only way I'm gonna hit the over 46.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The last game of a stadium isn't a good enough excuse to put this snooze fest on Monday Night, tbh.
    Dunno what you're talking about. Saints not getting a new stadium.

Thread Information