Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I believe them too. They've already proven they're willing to beat up and even kill anyone who opposes their leader. If you don't own a weapon, get one now and protect yourself and your family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's an Infowars contributor in the clip.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Ducks thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Ducks thread.
    Oh look, the loser who pretends to be native american online. Don't you have some other male posters to flirt with? scram

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, the loser who pretends to be native american online. Don't you have some other male posters to flirt with? scram
    Oh look, it's muh victimhood was taken by an Injun on ST still being butthurt and still working the schtick.

So mad, still. " MAN, SHUT THE UP "

Ducks-esque posting-ass crybaby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, it's muh victimhood was taken by an Injun on ST still being butthurt and still working the schtick.

I don't argue with strangers on line buddy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you just get upset, scream and clutch at narratives and then go back to the unsubtle race baiting. Rinse, repeat.

Keep doing the best Trill you can do, fam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't blame you tbh aside from namecalling you bring absolutely nothing to the table

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure glad there was no violence when he ran and no violence after he won.

Oh, wait

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, at least ten thousand people died.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are these idiots going to shoot? That should be the next question every time they threaten civil war.

You gonna go after cops? You gonna start picking off random libs? Explain your war strategy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain your war strategy.
    so dumb

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Meh, there was a bunch of “If Obama isn’t re-elected we riot” talk in 2012. It’s all hot air. Americans are too worried about their ty little lives to actually stand up and do something.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, there was a bunch of “If Obama isn’t re-elected we riot” talk in 2012. It’s all hot air. Americans are too worried about their ty little lives to actually stand up and do something.
    Disagree. It won't be a war but incel Trump supporters have shot up places and killed people over child sex dungeon rumors and Confederate statues. If anything bad happens to Trump, his incel supporters will kill a few people.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Disagree. It won't be a war but incel Trump supporters have shot up places and killed people over child sex dungeon rumors and Confederate statues. If anything bad happens to Trump, his incel supporters will kill a few people.
    Yeah for sure, I just doubt it’s more than 2 or 3 nutcases. Most Trump supporters love Trump because he says and does the they’re too scared to do themselves.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah for sure, I just doubt it’s more than 2 or 3 nutcases. Most Trump supporters love Trump because he says and does the they’re too scared to SAY themselves.
    Fixed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    americans are too fat lazy and stupid to start a civil war

sure a couple of emo s will shoot their guns at crowds but it will die down by the next iphone release or next popeyes limited sandwich release

americans are the most docile controlled flock of sheep in the history of civilization only behind the toothless brits

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sure a couple of emo s will shoot their guns at crowds but it will die down by the next iphone release or next popeyes limited sandwich release

americans are the most docile controlled flock of sheep in the history of civilization only behind the toothless brits
    Hater wants bloody revolutions.
    Mr. Peace and Compassion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you bring absolutely nothing to the table
    ain't that the truth?!!!!!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. Most of them gun lovers are insecure Beta males that want to feel manly by owning a gun. America is falling apart. We have a Zionist traitor of a president who just gave a freedom of speech with his executive order. No more criticism of Israel/Zionism.

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure there was violence when he was elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are these idiots going to shoot? That should be the next question every time they threaten civil war.

You gonna go after cops? You gonna start picking off random libs? Explain your war strategy.
    Coming after you first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trill just trying to corner the market on the race baiting shtick. Everyone here is salt collecting in some form or fashion, he just has one form of it he's looking for. There used to be several but he's the only one left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will get out of office, one way or another.

2020 is looking like a blowout not unlike 2018 for Democrats.

Trump started calling the election he was told he was going to lose "rigged" until he won, and even then ejaculated some conspiracy theory about millions of illegals voting over the face politic.

When he is finally out of office, he will not go quietly, and the rhetoric he has been spouting at his mini-nuremburg rallies has not been helping.

The kinds of nutbars attracted to this cult of personality are going to make the MAGA bomber look tame.

I am pretty certain we will see some lone shooter event or two. There have been enough nutters saying as much all over the place.

Thread Information