Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs so called best player AGAIN failed at the crucial moment.
    Trade DDR
    Please get the lifetime loser off the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m actually more scared of a Forbes extension than I am of Derozan getting one. I feel like PATFO legitimately believes in Bryn and it’s scary.
    The only saving grace is that literally no other team will offer him a contract so hopefully it won't be more than 5 million a year. He is getting extended though and I wouldn't be surprised to see something like 3 year 15 million dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Forbes is so much more detrimental than other losers like Derozan/LMA. I could actually see Pop moving on from the latter since he's scared of them like the pussy he is.

But Forbes...Forbes is really dangerous in that the entire organization seems to love him as this great underdog story when he's just a ing loser that's been able to con the re s in the front office. If you want to see the team have any semblance of success these next 5 years, you gotta be hoping for a Bryn blown achilles tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Forbes is so much more detrimental than other losers like Derozan/LMA. I could actually see Pop moving on from the latter since he's scared of them like the pussy he is.

But Forbes...Forbes is really dangerous in that the entire organization seems to love him as this great underdog story when he's just a ing loser that's been able to con the re s in the front office. If you want to see the team have any semblance of success these next 5 years, you gotta be hoping for a Bryn blown achilles tbh.
    He’s Patty Mills 2.0. Spurs have given a golden ticket to the first one. They’ll do the same to 2.0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad that our two pgs aren't being played in crunch time in favor of lesser players both offensively and defensively by an oblivious and deranged coach.
    FTFY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you got. If you didn’t have your lips wrapped around the franchise’s collective s you’d feel the same way about it. ass ninja..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade demar back to Toronto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 days off and crappy opponent comes in on second game of back to back and Spurs still figure out how to lose.
    Pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even with a blown Achilles he's still getting that loyalty max extension bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

whats really unfortunate is that having a guy likes forbes on the team isn't really a bad thing... if he's playing the proper role. we loved gary neal in his time here, and was fairly similar to forbes in terms of ability. he was just never asked to start and defend other teams' star players

forbes at 3 mil should be one of the better bargains in the league, but instead he's hurting the team by being drastically overplayed

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The system sucks. The one play they run for Beli backdoor with movement and creativity is old Spurs ball. Now it's a chore to watch DDR and LMA. ISO and no passing. This team has talent but me is it bad basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasols expiring and a first and they can have him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats really unfortunate is that having a guy likes forbes on the team isn't really a bad thing... if he's playing the proper role. we loved gary neal in his time here, and was fairly similar to forbes in terms of ability. he was just never asked to start and defend other teams' star players

forbes at 3 mil should be one of the better bargains in the league, but instead he's hurting the team by being drastically overplayed
    Agrees. Forbes is a rich man's Gary Neal, though Forbes isn't being played in his optimal role.

He's being put in positions where he is having to guard CJ when the Spurs play Portland. That's just bad couching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors ain't that stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s Patty Mills 2.0. Spurs have given a golden ticket to the first one. They’ll do the same to 2.0.
    Are we sure that Forbes is Mills 2.0? Mills has outplayed him pretty handily, actually Mills might be the best guard on roster right now- as shocking as that is to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we sure that Forbes is Mills 2.0? Mills has outplayed him pretty handily, actually Mills might be the best guard on roster right now- as shocking as that is to say.
    Fair point.

I just meant he’s a carbon copy. But yeah, he definitely not even as good as Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors ain't that stupid
    Basically the cost of a late first to bring him back is still a cheap price for a player that has always been miscast as a 1st option.

He'd be the third best player, second time around, with no LeBron and a seemingly fairly open East. I think Ujuri might do that deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agrees. Forbes is a rich man's Gary Neal, though Forbes isn't being played in his optimal role.

He's being put in positions where he is having to guard CJ when the Spurs play Portland. That's just bad couching.
    Neal > Forbes... i'm sure he could average 13 ppg if given 30 minutes

some great passes in this one too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all can spin things however you want to, it's still 90% bad coaching/rotations.

Yes Forbes is being overplayed, but that's only cause we got Forbes and Mills and Pop wants to play both. Play Forbes 15-20 minutes off the bench and he'll be one of the better scorers off the bench. One of the 2 has to go, but Patty is the "leader" according to Pop so he won't trade him.

Then when the team needs stops the logical thinking would be to play Murray and White, but Flopovich never does it. Also Walker should start at SG, but once again, the senile idiot needed 20 games to figure out that he's a better player than Belinelli and by the playing time that Beli has been getting recently, I'm still not sure if he figured that out by now. Another problem is having Gay and Trey Lyles in the rotation. Both of them are bench players, none of the 2 are starting caliber PFs.

Playing a bunch of bad defenders and then wondering why you're defense sucks is on the coach. He admitted to reporters that he doesn't know what his best defensive line up is. Well it's White/Murray/Walker/Lyles/Poeltl but he'll never realize it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically the cost of a late first to bring him back is still a cheap price for a player that has always been miscast as a 1st option.

He'd be the third best player, second time around, with no LeBron and a seemingly fairly open East. I think Ujuri might do that deal.
    what late 1st? They have to match his salary of 27 million. You tell me which players they would want to ship out to take that POS DeRozan back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what late 1st? They have to match his salary of 27 million. You tell me which players they would want to ship out to take that POS DeRozan back?
    No way would the Raps ever do it. About salary, the only Raps close are Gasol and Ibaka, and they're not giving up their bigs. People with the notion of DDR back to the Raps should just forget it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes Forbes is being overplayed, but that's only cause we got Forbes and Mills and Pop wants to play both. Play Forbes 15-20 minutes off the bench and he'll be one of the better scorers off the bench. ...
    Pop is the only reason Forbes is playing in the NBA at all.

If he absolutely has to play, it should be 8 minutes, tops. 12 minutes is a full quarter, and the team can't tolerate that much of him.

He's 81st in the league in 3pt percentage, and not in the top 100 in field goal percentage. He has the mystique of being a good scorer, but he's second rate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal > Forbes... i'm sure he could average 13 ppg if given 30 minutes

some great passes in this one too

Nah, I think people have come to overrated Neal. He was good his first season, pretty good the second season and awful his last season.

Forbes is definitely the better player, and also a better shooter.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet I liked Charlie Brown.
    i like derozan but “it is what it is”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol and their 2020 1st for DeRozan.

Thread Information