Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    time... the website has a designated search function
    I've tried to use it. Always gives me an error message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    time... the website has a designated search function
    and TGY pretends not to be on ST 24/7 spamming the board with dirk's brother spitting zionists crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the ZIONISTS!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't fear nor hate muslims either. if i did i'd be calling for genocide but that's just ridiculous.

germany. can't wait for that country to officially fall to islam and become another hole. ing pathetic ass people to let their country be taken over by desert s .
    exactly... i don't ing care one way or another. those who follow islam are s to me
    there's no need for islamic invaders to hold office/work on campaigns/etc. idc if i am against muslims/islam nor do i care if yall call me "racist"() for being against the religion of hate and all that practice it.
    nah, i hate all of islam and that includes that pedophile book of theirs too. as well, i hate fat s like yourself.
    Nah but we should. We should ban islam altogether! that ideology, those that subscribe to it, and es like you that bend over for it.
    btw this doesnt include literally dozens of generic " islam" posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the ZIONISTS!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont know how to use the search function

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

btw this doesnt include literally dozens of generic " islam" posts
    i do hate the religion... but i can separate the religion from its followers. however, i do think its followers are ing dumb but whatever.

btw, context means plenty yet you leave the context out completely when you literally only quote me.

1) germany. they've bent over backwards letting in rapists, pedos, and the like from the M.E. it's a fact! i am against replacing your people with a demo that wants nothing more than the death of your people.

2)
    exactly... i don't ing care one way or another. those who follow islam are s to me. doesn't mean i won't be civil around those losers. twist it however you'd like. that "religion" breeds idiots and you're an idiot for buying into "the religion of peace".
    why'd you leave off the end of that quote SR? hmm...

3)i'm not buying the whole "diversity makes us great" at ude you pussy progressives have bought into. i am also not into inviting trojan horses into our government like omar and the like. so be it...

4)islam is a religion... i hate it! islam isn't a demo. you're an idiot.

5)i hate the religion of hate. so be it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do hate the religion... but i can separate the religion from its followers. however, i do think its followers are ing dumb but whatever.

btw, context means plenty yet you leave the context out completely when you literally only quote me.

1) germany. they've bent over backwards letting in rapists, pedos, and the like from the M.E. it's a fact! i am against replacing your people with a demo that wants nothing more than the death of your people.

2)

why'd you leave off the end of that quote SR? hmm...

3)i'm not buying the whole "diversity makes us great" at ude you pussy progressives have bought into. i am also not into inviting trojan horses into our government like omar and the like. so be it...

4)islam is a religion... i hate it! islam isn't a demo. you're an idiot.

5)i hate the religion of hate. so be it...
    you said "those that subscribe to it" and that those who follow it are s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you said "those that subscribe to it" and that those who follow it are s
    yes those that subscribe to it... and?

am i supposed to just love and be friends with everyone? i'm no progressive nor do i subscribe to the bull utopia of the left where everything lives in harmony.

as well, i believe anyone who would find that "religion" worthwhile must be a s bag... and? i don't worship pedophiles; only s bags worship pedophiles.

get your head out of the bull brainwashed utopia talk that the left has indoctrinated you with tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat you never answered my original question. You just went on rambling about how the left and Ilhan Omar hate Jews.

Trump's executive order makes it illegal to boycott or criticize Israel/Zionism/Judaism in college campuses. Think about that...it's okay to criticize America or any other country except for Israel. It's ok to criticize Christianity, Islam or atheism but don't you dare criticize Judaism/Zionism or you are an antisemite. You can criticize the foreign aid that the US gives to other countries but if you dare criticize foreign aid to Israel you're a Nazi.

So here is my question again: Why the special treatment? Why the double standard? That's what Trump has done with his executive order. Treasonous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat you never answered my original question. You just went on rambling about how the left and Ilhan Omar hate Jews.

Trump's executive order makes it illegal to boycott or criticize Israel/Zionism/Judaism in college campuses. Think about that...it's okay to criticize America or any other country except for Israel. It's ok to criticize Christianity, Islam or atheism but don't you dare criticize Judaism/Zionism or you are an antisemite. You can criticize the foreign aid that the US gives to other countries but if you dare criticize foreign aid to Israel you're a Nazi.

So here is my question again: Why the special treatment? Why the double standard? That's what Trump has done with his executive order. Treasonous.
    you choose to keep dismissing my stance while repeating yourself over and over again...

at the end of the day though, i am open to all speech whether some claim it to be hatred or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you choose to keep dismissing my stance while repeating yourself over and over again...
    Nice dodge

yes those that subscribe to it... and?

am i supposed to just love and be friends with everyone? i'm no progressive nor do i subscribe to the bull utopia of the left where everything lives in harmony.

as well, i believe anyone who would find that "religion" worthwhile must be a s bag... and? i don't worship pedophiles; only s bags worship pedophiles.

get your head out of the bull brainwashed utopia talk that the left has indoctrinated you with tbh.
    Is your Jewish grandfather still alive? I wish you can ask him about Jewish supremacy and the teachings of the Talmud. Are you okay with Rabbis sucking on baby penises? According to the Talmud, all Goyim are sheep and cattle to the Jews. The non-Jews are slaves. They say that Jesus Christ was a sorcerer and that he should be rottenning in escremernt.

Yet we have all these Christian Zionists kneeling to these ers

If your grandfather is still alive, PLEASE show him this video so he can confirm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont hate those people. but all those people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Signs Sneaky Anti-BDS Executive Order, Cracking Down On Free Speech

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

Let that sink in...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you okay with Rabbis sucking on baby penises?
    link to the text that endorses this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link to the text that endorses this?
    Google "rabbi gives baby herpes." You will find a load of links.

The ritual should be considered pedophilia tbh ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice dodge

Is your Jewish grandfather still alive? I wish you can ask him about Jewish supremacy and the teachings of the Talmud. Are you okay with Rabbis sucking on baby penises? According to the Talmud, all Goyim are sheep and cattle to the Jews. The non-Jews are slaves. They say that Jesus Christ was a sorcerer and that he should be rottenning in escremernt.

Yet we have all these Christian Zionists kneeling to these ers

If your grandfather is still alive, PLEASE show him this video so he can confirm.
    i didn't dodge anything... you just didn't like my answer i supplied. i guess being open to all speech isn't free speech in your mind like it is in mine?

as well, i have, on numerous occasions now, already said that my grandfather passed away and i don't know him outside of a 5 minute exchange when i was like 5 yrs old. i didn't have a connection with him nor did i grow up considering him an actual grandfather to me. you're just delusional and want someone to talk too...

last, idc if rabbis are sucking on baby penises but if they are they should be hung/shot/killed. that gross disgusting ...

again, i have nothing to do with the jewish community, israel, or zionists no matter how hard you've brainwashed yourself into believing i do. you're crazy bro.

i dont hate those people. but all those people
    yes, i hate islam! yes, i think its followers are s bag re s! who cares but you obviously? what a weird thing to care about too tbh. doesn't mean i'm not cordial around them, i simply don't trust our enemies. you're a baby back so no wonder you're so upset about nothing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, i hate islam! yes, i think its followers are s bag re s! who cares but you obviously? what a weird thing to care about too tbh. doesn't mean i'm not cordial around them, i simply don't trust our enemies. you're a baby back so no wonder you're so upset about nothing...
    so thinking people are s bag re s who are our enemies that we cannot trust is different than hating them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google "rabbi gives baby herpes." You will find a load of links.

The ritual should be considered pedophilia tbh ..
    i didnt ask you to give me a homework assignment

i'm asking for the text which endorses the act you described

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so thinking people are s bag re s who are our enemies that we cannot trust is different than hating them?
    you think bowing down to a false prophet who sodomized children isn't s bag behavior? i guess i am in the minority then...

i really don't care to play your stupid game you're playing SR. i hate the bull "religion" called islam and if people choose to follow it then i can only deduce that they are s bags like the pedophile they pray to. and last time i checked, yes they are the enemy of the USA and most of the world. NEVER FORGET but i guess you did forget and here we are...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think bowing down to a false prophet who sodomized children isn't s bag behavior? i guess i am in the minority then...

i really don't care to play your stupid game you're playing SR. i hate the bull "religion" called islam and if people choose to follow it then i can only deduce that they are s bags like the pedophile they pray to. and last time i checked, yes they are the enemy of the USA and most of the world. NEVER FORGET but i guess you did forget and here we are...
    Yeah i forgot about those billions of Muslims on those planes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn't dodge anything... you just didn't like my answer i supplied. i guess being open to all speech isn't free speech in your mind like it is in mine?
    Whinning and ing about the left not being Zionist does not count.

Trump "Vows to Crush The Monstrous Evil of Anti-Semitism" -- Signs Executive Order

koriwhat it sounds like Trump is granting Jewish people special rights that the rest of us don't have. Is that fair? If yes, why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, that tweet was in the middle of a thread started by David Duke.

Somehow I'm pretty sure you already know that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Whinning and ing about the left not being Zionist does not count.

Trump "Vows to Crush The Monstrous Evil of Anti-Semitism" -- Signs Executive Order

koriwhat it sounds like Trump is granting Jewish people special rights that the rest of us don't have. Is that fair? If yes, why?
    First Jewish President of the United States

Thread Information