Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you forget where your woke videos thread is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "bernie sanders is an agent of the elite"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is so wacked...
    Hater and this guy are so confused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't agree with every single thing anyone says. But I don't completely shut my brain down (cognitive dissonance) and end discussion like most people do when they hear something they disagree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't agree with every single thing anyone says. But I don't completely shut my brain down (cognitive dissonance) and end discussion like most people do when they hear something they disagree with.
    strongly disagree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is so wacked...
    TGY is whack and wacked! dude keeps mentioning me in all his stupid ing jew hating videos.... i mean zionist videos. as if i give a about any of those videos or hold stock in the jewish community like he would love to believe. he's done lost his damn mind i tell ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY is whack and wacked! dude keeps mentioning me in all his stupid ing jew hating videos.... i mean zionist videos. as if i give a about any of those videos or hold stock in the jewish community like he would love to believe. he's done lost his damn mind i tell ya.
    Well you should care now.

Trump has sold out his country. He deserves to be hanged for treason just like his predecessors. Of course his brainless supporters that worship Israel are thrilled that we will no longer be able to criticize Zionism.

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

We can talk about America and any other country except for Israel. We are ed

Trump 2020!!! Keep the ship sinking. Blow it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has sold out his country. He deserves to be hanged for treason just like his predecessors. Of course his brainless supporters that worship Israel are thrilled that we will no longer be able to criticize Zionism.

To learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize.

We can talk about America and any other country except for Israel. We are ed

Trump 2020!!! Keep the ship sinking. Blow it up.
    yeah yeah yeah cliche sayings and all...

idc who you criticize but mentioning me in all your stupid ing YT video posts is ridiculous.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certainly for the elite in his own life. He and his wife have been implicated in scams.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has sold out his country. He deserves to be hanged for treason just like his predecessors.
    Aside from the roundabout he's working with Israel and Saudi Arabia talk, what do you think he has done that makes it go to this level? Cos this seems rather inhumane, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certainly for the elite in his own life. He and his wife have been implicated in scams.
    Right-wing smears just like Ilhan Omar.

Aside from the roundabout he's working with Israel and Saudi Arabia talk, what do you think he has done that makes it go to this level? Cos this seems rather inhumane, tbh.
    This ain't no roundabout. Trump gave a big YOU to his base, they just don't know it yet. You can criticize America or any other country except Israel. One can about the foreign aid that the US gives to any country but Israel. One can on Christianity, Islam or atheism but you are forbidden to criticize Zionism/Judaism.

Why the special privilege? Why the double standards to this foreign nation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol overreaction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-wing smears just like Ilhan Omar.

This ain't no roundabout. Trump gave a big YOU to his base, they just don't know it yet. You can criticize America or any other country except Israel. One can about the foreign aid that the US gives to any country but Israel. One can on Christianity, Islam or atheism but you are forbidden to criticize Zionism/Judaism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah.

I think he got sued and owes people for Trumpschool like scams.
    Trump steaks, Trump charity used to by Trump art. He owes bucks on that one.
    Keep this up with Bernie lawsuits and judgements.

Has a sitting president ever been sued by a state for a false charity and had a judgement against him where he owes money? Trump has, any others? Let’s do talk scams, shall we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were both funny.
    Those missile tipped turbans and BN with a giant Pinocchio nose and the picture of him holding a round bomb with a burning fuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you're too dense to get it... omar and the like are blatant jew haters and not just israel haters. her track record says so with her incessant whining to not sanction erdogan's turkey but to sanction the out of israel. all the far-lefty's in congress are all the same except the muslim ones in congress are exactly like the muslims world-wide, they're jew haters due to their ideology so why sugar coat it?

at the end of the day though, i am open to all speech whether some claim it to be hatred or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're too dense to get it... omar and the like are blatant jew haters and not just israel haters. her track record says so with her incessant whining to not sanction erdogan's turkey but to sanction the out of israel. all the far-lefty's in congress are all the same except the muslim ones in congress are exactly like the muslims world-wide, they're jew haters due to their ideology so why sugar coat it?

at the end of the day though, i am open to all speech whether some claim it to be hatred or not.
    If they are avid Jew haters then why is the squad very well liked by Jews such as Bernie Sanders and Noam Chomsky? The left hates the criminal inhumane actions of the Isrseli government and Jewish supremacists- Zionists. You are equating anti-Zionism to antisemitism. Show me quotes and tweets that indicate Ilhan Omar Rashida Talib hates Judaism or Jews. Show me what part of their actions do you consider antisemitic.

Btw your avid hatred of muslims and blind support of Israel - your ancestral bloodline - are on full display here

Correction: And even if you were right about someone being a Jew hater, no religion, ethnic group or country deserves any special type of treatment. That's what the founding fathers established.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 12-13-2019 at 05:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw your avid hatred of muslims and blind support of Israel - your ancestral bloodline - are on full display here

Correction: And even if you were right about someone being a Jew hater, no religion, ethnic group or country deserves any special type of treatment. That's what the founding fathers established.

i don't trust muslims nor do i want to befriend any. with that said, i don't fear nor hate muslims either. if i did i'd be calling for genocide but that's just ridiculous.

as well, i would love for you to point out my "blind support of israel". i'll wait... please post all my threads/replies about my undying love for israel. i'll save you the headache by stating the obvious; you're not going to find one ing thread/reply. you're a hyperbolic re playing in your own make believe world inside your pea sized brain.

last, here's my rebuttal once again to your stupid ass "Correction".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat I'm not spurraider21 don't have time to dig up through old posts but assuming that you are correct, it doesn't change the fact that your brain is poisoned by Zionists on my signature. Your hatred and hostile at ude towards muslims gives it away

Zionists are behind the Islamophobia and anti-muslim propaganda. And I'm not saying that the criticism of Muslims is false. I'm fully aware of the the Jihadist rapists and Muslim invaders in Europe that our own terrorist government and parasitic ally of Israel are funding these same people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat I'm not spurraider21 don't have time to dig up through old posts but assuming that you are correct, it doesn't change the fact that your brain is poisoned by Zionists on my signature. Your hatred and hostile at ude towards muslims gives it away
    you don't have time to dig up old posts yet you have time to sit on ST all day and throw mentions around while posting more YT vids all day? yeah, i'm not buying it that you are just this busy body when you spend your days literally on ST.

as well, i am correct!

last, i don't even know what your dumb signature is because i have sigs disabled so once again you're talking out your ass just like you are when you claim i'm "poisoned by Zionists".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't even know what your dumb signature is because i have sigs disabled so once again you're talking out your ass just like you are when you claim i'm "poisoned by Zionists".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok?

that dumbass posobiac tbh... the losers who became a thing due to the election of 2016 are opportunistic re s just like lispy cernovich.

what's your point with the tweet? idc who posobiac wants to call anti-semetic. it literally doesn't matter to me one bit. none of your YT videos matter to me, your stance on Israel nor Zionists, etc... none of it is even a blip on my radar.

the only thing i can gather from all this incessant need to mention me over and over again and try to lump me in with jews, israel, and my grandfather i never knew is straight up lunacy. you found a target, me due to my grandfather being a jew, and you threw all of Israel and Judaism at me as if i hold any claim to either.

you're crazy and need help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Zionists are behind the Islamophobia and anti-muslim propaganda. And I'm not saying that the criticism of Muslims is false. I'm fully aware of the the Jihadist rapists and Muslim invaders in Europe that our own terrorist government and parasitic ally of Israel are funding these same people.
    time... the website has a designated search function

Thread Information