Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A Netflix Christmas special from a Brazil-based YouTube comedy group offended more than a million Christians by depicting Jesus as gay."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ians-jesus-gay

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Christianity make you the cuck you are, Blake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as the Muslims are respected, that's all that matters.

Christians protest when their savior is lampooned, but Muslims just kill you at work with AKs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Christians protest when their savior is lampooned, but Muslims just kill you at work with AKs.
    Where's the Netflix show based on Mohamed?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But the Christians are always harassing some people about religion, that's why it's ok to mock them and pretend there's no bigotry going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it really matter if Jesus has junk in the trunk, as long as he was the swell bro depicted in the fictional book?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh, the Zionist philosophy of Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens "but Christianity is better than Islam "

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, the Zionist philosophy of Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens "but Christianity is better than Islam "
    The muzzies are victims in your worldview?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on team blue when it comes to christianity/religion tbh... (except islam)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just more examples of the Jihadist Blake al Cuckastan spreading his "atheism".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are afraid to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Freedom of speech, press. 1st Amendment. Works both ways, just like Tom from the 3rd Deltora Quest book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The muzzies are victims in your worldview?
    Muslims are tools for the Zionists. They are the cookie monster to get dumb Americans to fight Israel's wars. Zionists flood the Western world with Muslims to create havoc and replace the native population. Christopher Hitchens (Jew) and Sam Harris (Jew) are agents of provocateurs for the Zionists to get agnostics/atheists like DMC, koriwhat and Millennial_Messiah to hate and blame muslims for everything.

Me: all Abrahamic religions. I'm not on team Christian, Islam or Zionism/Judaism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Netflix is liberal. But I'd love for a conservative one to come up and make Muhammad out to be a gay prophet zombie or something like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic tradition holds that during one of his visits to Mount Hira in the year 609 CE, the angel Gabriel appeared to him and commanded Muhammad to recite verses that would later be included in the Quran. Upon receiving his first revelations, Muhammad was deeply distressed.

According to biographies of Muhammad, while on retreat in a mountain cave near Mecca (the cave of Hira), Gabriel appears before him and commands him to recite the first lines of chapter 96 of the Quran.

The legend goes that when the founder of Islam was asked to give proofs of his teaching, he ordered Mount Safa to come to him. When the mountain did not comply, Mohammed raised his hands toward heaven and said, 'God is merciful. Had it obeyed my words, it would have fallen on us to our destruction.

<span class="ILfuVd NA6bn"><span class="e24Kjd"><span class="ILfuVd NA6bn"><span class="e24Kjd"><span class="ILfuVd NA6bn"><span class="e24Kjd">

Skip to 1:43... SNL with a thinly veiled shot at Muhammad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mohammed was a conqueror and a rapist. I'm so scared of the cookie monster . Let's pick sides and fight for the Zionists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Muslim* I've ever encountered in real life was

a) Reclusive, introverted, and to themselves (or with other muslims exclusively)
    b) Extroverted and extremely sketchy, seemingly ready to argue and fight over the littlest thing.

*not counting the Bosnian-American chick I did it with, but she was agnostic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Muslim* I've ever encountered in real life was

a) Reclusive, introverted, and to themselves (or with other muslims exclusively)
    b) Extroverted and extremely sketchy, seemingly ready to argue and fight over the littlest thing.

*not counting the Bosnian-American chick I did it with, but she was agnostic
    Good. Go to the Zionists that cause all the muslim refugee crisis and then want to flood the Western world with mass migration. Go tell our Jewish president daddy Trump to do stop being a Zionist .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Go to the Zionists that cause all the muslim refugee crisis and then want to flood the Western world with mass migration. Go tell our Jewish president daddy Trump to do stop being a Zionist .
    Why do you support such strange, baseless conspiracy theories about Jews? Did the Jews rape your mom or dog or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you support such strange, baseless conspiracy theories about Jews? Did the Jews rape your mom or dog or something?
    They're not conspiracy theories. Go to my Zionism thread. All my videos provide facts. The videos I provide are words coming out of the horse's mouth. Can't get any more real than that tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are afraid to do that.
    Scared to death.

Cowardly Chumpettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So your terrified of making fun of Muslims then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just more examples of the Jihadist Blake al Cuckastan spreading his "atheism".
    It's a Fox News article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a Fox News article.
    That you spread - Bin Cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslims are tools for the Zionists. They are the cookie monster to get dumb Americans to fight Israel's wars. Zionists flood the Western world with Muslims to create havoc and replace the native population. Christopher Hitchens (Jew) and Sam Harris (Jew) are agents of provocateurs for the Zionists to get agnostics/atheists like DMC, koriwhat and Millennial_Messiah to hate and blame muslims for everything.

Me: all Abrahamic religions. I'm not on team Christian, Islam or Zionism/Judaism.
    you're a ing re who keeps laying claims you can't back up...

I'M NOT AGNOSTIC NOR AN ATHEIST!

you though, you're truly a ing re .

Thread Information