Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah here we go again, neolibs and rich elite rigging against bernie

thought it was going to be obama or hillary tbh, endorsing biden or warren when Bernie inevitably took the lead

knew warren was a capitalist, but didn't think she had it in her to go full HRC, and CNN with the constant alley oops to her

lol on just ignoring Pete and Biden, the more they talk the more they fall in the polls

Klobuchar and Steyer just there the repeat whatever retort Warren had to Bernie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when warren was surging- the media also panicked and began to attack her on health care til she dropped in the polls

bernie surging so - here we go

boiled down - who gives a if he said it? I dont. I didnt give a about emails either

repukes didnt give a that trump promised health care on his first day
    media dont give a that trump just lied about defending the pre-existing condition thing
    no one gives a that russia hacked ukraine to help trump - again

but bernie saying something in private to his friend - who disagreed with him - is somehow a top story?

gtfo of here
    lol, Warren started off all for m4a and then waffled away like a coward all on her own, she was a republican back in the day, and lies about all the time

pay attention babe, the libs are going all out with this bull . It's a full on smear campaign with warren, cnn, and whatever bg rich elites that run the cable news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She Said He Said" it, to her
    he said what, that Trump would weaponize her being a woman during the campaign? That's worst-case scenario

tonight during the campaign it was def coordinated. obviously! I know.

How ing stupid do you have to be to not see she only brought this up when he started winning in Iowa. All of the "woke" liberal whites, that're so concerned with their image will pretend to be offended. Hillary supporter types, neo libs...

silver lining is that Bernie is more of a threat to Trump s and Lib s than ever

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, Warren started off all for m4a and then waffled away like a coward all on her own, she was a republican back in the day, and lies about all the time

pay attention babe, the libs are going all out with this bull . It's a full on smear campaign with warren, cnn, and whatever bg rich elites that run the cable news
    warren is basically too reasonable

she hears criticism and she goes to her events and LISTENS to americans point of view- and then tries to evolve her thinking and learn from mistakes

all of that would be great for any human

for a politician- i thInk it hurts her more

im good with either warren or sanders

i think biden is just a weak republican/republican lite - but if he is the only choice - still got to support him

id vote yang in a minute - except for ONE deal-breaker- he said he would NOT prosecute trump - just “move on- move forward”

that lost my vote for yang

id love to see bernie warren ticket- that would bunch up a lot of republican panties

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    silver lining is that Bernie is more of a threat to ... Lib s than ever
    how is super-liberal, progressive Bernie a "threat to ... Lib s" ?

CNN, MSNBC, the Dem establishment, Obama will absolutely block "Independent" non-Dem Bernie, while BigFinance will block Liz.

The nominee will be Biden, safe, establishment, status quo, neocon, racist, misogynist, no boats will be rocked, no destruction of govt by Repugs will be restored.

Biden will assure that USA continues its unstoppable decline.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CNN, MSNBC, the Dem establishment, Obama will absolutely block "Independent" non-Dem Bernie, while BigFinance will block Liz.

The nominee will be Biden, safe, establishment, status quo, neocon, racist, misogynist, no boats will be rocked, no destruction of govt by Repugs will be restored.

Tbh I think what he meant by "lib s" is the #StillWithHer crowd like ChumpDumper, AaronY and the OP of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Liz is the same as the Obama/Biden/Clinton . She was standing for Trump's capitalism speech. Pulling the white feminist card this late in the game, pretending to be Bernie-lite early on, only to pull back entirely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I think what he meant by "lib s" is the #StillWithHer crowd like ChumpDumper, AaronY and the OP of this thread.
    yeah, that is what I mean... the twitter accounts with Hillary pics all over their profile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    warren is basically too reasonable

she hears criticism and she goes to her events and LISTENS to americans point of view- and then tries to evolve her thinking and learn from mistakes

all of that would be great for any human

for a politician- i thInk it hurts her more

im good with either warren or sanders

i think biden is just a weak republican/republican lite - but if he is the only choice - still got to support him

id vote yang in a minute - except for ONE deal-breaker- he said he would NOT prosecute trump - just “move on- move forward”

that lost my vote for yang

id love to see bernie warren ticket- that would bunch up a lot of republican panties
    Warren has changed her stance on m4a, and responded to the Iran like any neo lib president we've had recently.

I was hoping for that ticket though, but nah.... their exchange at the end of the debate last night looked bad. And it was all obviously coordinated with CNN. Publishing a story with 4 random people, and we know it came from her camp.

Would rather see Bernie have Stacy Abrams for VP, but not sure if it's a good move to take her out of Georgia when there are senate spots for her to take from republicans

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll vote for Bernie if he's the nominiee.

Will you vote for Biden if he's the nominee?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll vote for Bernie if he's the nominiee.

Will you vote for Biden if he's the nominee?
    IIRC he said he'd vote Trump in one of his deranged posts a while back.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC he said he'd vote Trump in one of his deranged posts a while back.
    Wouldn't doubt it. People need to understand that whatever preference for a particular candidate I may have, getting rid of Trump is my priority. If one doesn't share that priority, that person will get nothing but scorn from me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been established already that Bernie is a cuck. More evidence was seen last night as he bent over and took it up the ass when Warren basically called him a bald-faced liar. All he did was smile and giggle. That's your candidate. You really want that guy in talks against tough leaders of other nations? That's why he'll never be president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yep, amazingly bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie bro’s have issues.

To them it’s totally out of the question that Bernie could also be lying. Saint Bernard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm beginning to get worried Warren might have some ties to Democrats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omg Bernie is involved with this evil Blue State Digital too!

Wonder how deep it goes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pchnts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elizabeth Warren Implies Bernie Is Sexist, Doubles Down In Debate

Believe.
    My Team