My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant understand why they dont play together at the end of games. I feel we really need Purtels defense. LaMarcus dont really inserts himself an the ball stops while it seems Purtel moves well, does all the small things, an gives you points

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because demar is the best power forward they have. Duh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because demar is the best power forward they have. Duh.
    and that is the sad state of affairs that poop has created

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPoeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant understand why they dont play together at the end of games. I feel we really need Purtels defense. LaMarcus dont really inserts himself an the ball stops while it seems Purtel moves well, does all the small things, an gives you points
    Murray, White and DeRozan are three of the best five perimeter players on the team, and none are really shooters. Gay is also pretty much unable to play anything but PF now. LMA/Poeltl struggles with spacing and switchability. Poeltl is best when you have the perimeter players playing at a high level, but Aldridge pretty much holds up the team's ceiling. He's still the only player on the roster that can warp a defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray, White and DeRozan are three of the best five perimeter players on the team, and none are really shooters. Gay is also pretty much unable to play anything but PF now. LMA/Poeltl struggles with spacing and switchability. Poeltl is best when you have the perimeter players playing at a high level, but Aldridge pretty much holds up the team's ceiling. He's still the only player on the roster that can warp a defense.
    So they shouldn't play together in your opinion? I've seen Timmy play an be a force next to Splitter, Fransisco elson, an Oberto. But LaMarcus cant play next to Purtel!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they shouldn't play together in your opinion? I've seen Timmy play an be a force next to Splitter, Fransisco elson, an Oberto. But LaMarcus cant play next to Purtel!?!
    Completely different NBA now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different era. Even towards the end of Tds career, they always looked for a 4 that could shoot the jumper.

Thread Information