Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    When you say like this you lose all credibility. Texas isn't in a search mode for a new coach, or maybe you didn't see that we still have a head coach. Now I'm starting to think playblair is your sock.
    WE DON'T REALLY WANT DABO. WE COULD GET HIM WITH DET MONEY WHIP BUT WE REALLY DON'T WANT HIM. WE LIKE LOW RENT TOM. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU MUST BE PLAYBLAIR

Did we try? All we did was interview him, did you ever think we might not wanted him? There was not a single article that we offered him a contract and he turned it down, and even if there was, more than likely it had more to do with other demands he asked for that Texas was unwilling to give him.
    WE BROUGHT HIM IN FOR AN INTERVIEW AND SOURCES SAY WE WANTED HIM BUT AFTER USC GAVE HIM $1 MILLION A YEAR WE DIDN'T WANT HIM. WE COULD HAVE MONEY WHIPPED HIM BUT HE SUCKS SO WELL JUST PAY LESS AND REALLY SHOW USC HOW THE MONEY WHIPPING FOR LESS IS DONE. WE'RE TEXAS WITH BMDS DAMMIT!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WE DON'T REALLY WANT DABO. WE COULD GET HIM WITH DET MONEY WHIP BUT WE REALLY DON'T WANT HIM. WE LIKE LOW RENT TOM. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS YOU MUST BE PLAYBLAIR

WE BROUGHT HIM IN FOR AN INTERVIEW AND SOURCES SAY WE WANTED HIM BUT AFTER USC GAVE HIM $1 MILLION A YEAR WE DIDN'T WANT HIM. WE COULD HAVE MONEY WHIPPED HIM BUT HE SUCKS SO WELL JUST PAY LESS AND REALLY SHOW USC HOW THE MONEY WHIPPING FOR LESS IS DONE. WE'RE TEXAS WITH BMDS DAMMIT!
    LOL, you have just entered playblair status. Too much of a moron to have a real discussion with.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    LOL, you have just entered playblair status. Too much of a moron to have a real discussion with.
    Lol "real discussion"

You lost that as soon as you dropped the line "we Texas we gots billion dollar BMDS yo"

Post Count
    I miss this thread.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I miss this thread.
    It’ll get going again after the LSU game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’ll get going again after the first loss to a team Texas should beat handily.
    FIFY

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    shouldve hired lupoi/brewster/samples......never seen a school so afraid to play the bagman game........mack paid chance mock 100k to ride the bench........wtf happened to texas when did we get so pretentious that weve become a pac12 type of school..........

Thread Information