Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Derozan and Aldridge being a couple of soft losers is a pass for Pop? Just trying to be clear here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took you this long????
    Key hyphens being those between "at any price," tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Derozan and Aldridge being a couple of soft losers is a pass for Pop? Just trying to be clear here
    Both parties are to blame and Pop has his hand in how awful the rotations are but LaMarcus Derozan are what they are. Soft and fragile and use pop’s criticism to check out instead of using it as motivation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So our young guys are learning from Derozan and LMA on how to act if you become a “star”. Seems like an aces idea from the front office for development

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously. Did pop and RC really not know how bad a reputation derozan had for being a head case? Its a disgrace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about minutes without ANY of Forbes, Marco, or Mills?

Maybe 2 or 3 in blowouts where Metu played, maybe?
    After tonight's game, the Spurs have played a total of 1273 minutes.

Out of those minutes the Spurs have played exactly 0 Minutes without ANY of Forbes, Mills, or Beli on the floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if you want to say Pop has it hard to go from GOaT to liability? Pretty big swing no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out of those minutes the Spurs have played exactly 0 Minutes without ANY of Forbes, Mills, or Beli on the floor
    Let me double-check this work. BRB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So to be clear, Aldridge asks for a trade after he makes the WCF. Kawhi and his group have been an issue as far back as 2015....

So PATFO decides to trade for arguably the most mentally weak "star" in NBA history?

And this is somehow a pass for the Old Man? crofl

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So our young guys are learning from Derozan and LMA on how to act if you become a “star”. Seems like an aces idea from the front office for development
    I don't disagree with DeRozan I tried supporting him but enough is enough. However I think Aldridge has been a of a Spur. I'm not insider who has major sources but I know that dude as played through injuries most people don't know about. Like that heart condition two years ago didn't just occur when we were told of it. Also dud e played with knee tendinitis most of that 16-17 year. You can hate the guy because it makes t easy for the team to trade him because you want a restart but don't lie on the guy like he's a cancer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s a fireable offense. UNLESS they are tanking. It’s trully either Magnificent or coaching at which he should retire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me double-check this work. BRB.
    Seriously, please do. Also the 413 minutes of at least 2 of them on the court at the same time vs 10-15 minutes for White + Dejounte.

I'm genuinely curious and hope to god I'm really off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with DeRozan I tried supporting him but enough is enough. However I think Aldridge has been a of a Spur. I'm not insider who has major sources but I know that dude as played through injuries most people don't know about. Like that heart condition two years ago didn't just occur when we were told of it. Also dud e played with knee tendinitis most of that 16-17 year. You can hate the guy because it makes t easy for the team to trade him because you want a restart but don't lie on the guy like he's a cancer.
    He demanded a trade from the Spurs

And I’ve defended him but he’s not a leader in the true sense of the word. But I appreciated him for fighting while Kawhi was quitting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He demanded a trade from the Spurs

And I’ve defended him but he’s not a leader in the true sense of the word. But I appreciated him for fighting while Kawhi was quitting
    He demanded a trade because he wasn't being used properly I think you're missing that point. Dude could have just folded the next year without Kawhi but he didn't and I respect him for it. I guarantee you if subtract Derozan from this team you will see a complete 360.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this is somehow a pass for the Old Man? crofl
    Why are you desperately searching for passes, tbh? I don't see any passes being given in this thread, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Even with LMA's passive aggressiveness dude has been huge for this team several times. Still, it's time for him to move on as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He demanded a trade because he wasn't being used properly I think you're missing that point. Dude could have just folded the next year without Kawhi but he didn't and I respect him for it. I guarantee you if subtract Derozan from this team you will see a complete 360.
    So he only doesn’t quit if he’s the only star player on the team?? Ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you desperately searching for passes, tbh? I don't see any passes being given in this thread, tbh.
    Not in this thread, but you know there's sniffers avoiding this thread like the plague wanting to give out free passes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wanted it to be crystal clear that Pop is every bit to blame for this show since he's the one who wanted to bring Derozan in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DD gets that upset at getting benched, how's he going to handle being out of the league in 2 years?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Even with LMA's passive aggressiveness dude has been huge for this team several times. Still, it's time for him to move on as well.
    If they move on they move on but these people who want to restart just say that don't lie on the guy like he's a cancer. Can he be a diva? sure but you don't make to the NBA without having some diva in you. Bottom line is Derozan is cancerous I can't defend him but blatant lying is something that bothers me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DD gets that upset at getting benched, how's he going to handle being out of the league in 2 years?
    Might just live in a Jack in the Box parking lot tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, there have been some lineups without those three. But not many..........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he only doesn’t quit if he’s the only star player on the team?? Ok.
    I'm pretty sure if Kawhi said he wanted to come back to the Spurs you'd be all for it and he literally quit when he was the star player. Like I said if they move on then they move on but stop twisting and lying on the guy like he's a bad dude.

Thread Information