Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derozan looking like "are you gonna put me back in?No?then fck you"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to that Raptors fan that made his trek over here to support DeRozan after the trade? Even that guy quickly bailed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, how can someone live with that number like that in the upper right corner. Tim seems like the type of guy that pulls out his cell phone and he'll probably have like over 500+ unread GMail emails.

To be fair, about 240 of those were DPG21920 trying to goad me into saying the Spurs should tank after the loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair, about 240 of those were DPG21920 trying to goad me into saying the Spurs should tank after the loss.
    Bruh - Im about to do a give away: $25 gift card to WingStop for the poster that guesses when you finally crack and call for the team to blow it up.

As a tie breaker, you post the number of games back from the playoffs at that date.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we just start a Trade Watch for DeRozan thread...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh - Im about to do a give away: $25 gift card to WingStop for the poster that guesses when you finally crack and call for the team to blow it up.

As a tie breaker, you post the number of games back from the playoffs at that date.
    I'm gonna go with that Thunder/Spurs game on Jan 2nd, with the Spurs being 7 games out of the 8 seed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All nba players play through injury. Why Lamarcus get credit for it?

I watched Timmy play on one leg for 5 years and give it all he had until the very end...

I watched Parker rip his hamstring off the bone...be told by doctors it probably wasn't even worth it to rehab and come back...and then he rehabbed and came back...

I watched Manu damn near lose one of his nuts for this team...gave it all he had until the very end...

i watched Danny hobble around with his groin damn near hanging out his shorts for an entire season...

And I'm supposed to be impressed caused ma touches played through some knee tendinitis ?

He has had that heart condition since college by the way. That's nothing new.

You don't think Lamarcus is a cancer? You don't think a guy who has the most team success he has ever had in his career AND THEN ASKED TO BE TRADED, isn't a cancer?
    No he aint a cancer. Your post reitereated that. Other spurs players impressed you playing thru injuires but Lamarcus injuries don't. That's the point you made. That's called a double standard.

Player a ask for trades publically all the time and it gets messy But single out Lamarcus for doing it privately. Keeping in mind they actually resolved it and played on. Nah fuk givng him credit for that.

All this in Derozan thread.. .. Haha

Btw Kawhi laughing at you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of legit takes here but:

We played an entertaining compe ive game on the road against one of the better teams. I'll take that every time over a disgrace against bottom feeders.

I'd rather Patty was on the floor to take those 2 clutch 3s instead of Forbes. Patty would make at least one of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is moping as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It needed to be White, Murray and Walker out there. I still don’t see why when Rockets, Spurs had Beli out there, without D and not making a shot. Forbes was dribbling and fumbling the ball. The guy can shoot, but I have Danny-like cringes when Forbes dribbles to the rim. Pop should really load on defense. Why isn’t Caroll not playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It needed to be White, Murray and Walker out there. I still don’t see why when Rockets, Spurs had Beli out there, without D and not making a shot. Forbes was dribbling and fumbling the ball. The guy can shoot, but I have Danny-like cringes when Forbes dribbles to the rim. Pop should really load on defense. Why isn’t Caroll not playing?
    Lonnie was passive and invisible during all his minutes last night. He didnt deserve to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan looking like "are you gonna put me back in?No?then fck you"
    The guy has no clue about team basketball.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he aint a cancer. Your post reitereated that. Other spurs players impressed you playing thru injuires but Lamarcus injuries don't. That's the point you made. That's called a double standard.

Player a ask for trades publically all the time and it gets messy But single out Lamarcus for doing it privately. Keeping in mind they actually resolved it and played on. Nah fuk givng him credit for that.

All this in Derozan thread.. .. Haha

Btw Kawhi laughing at you.
    They didn't resolve it. Nobody wanted him. They tried to trade him for a top 10 pick, it was reported all through the draft. But nobody would give that up for him. It was reported that when Kyrie wanted to be traded to the Spurs they were willing to deal LMA but cleveland didn't want him. If they could have gotten a top 10 pick for him he would not be on the team right now. If the cavs were willing to take him he wouldn't be on the team right now.

Name another player who ask for a trade after getting closer to a championship than he ever has? I can't think of one. I can't think of one player who made it to the WCF for the only time in his entire career and then said I want to play somewhere else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie was passive and invisible during all his minutes last night. He didnt deserve to play.
    I don’t agree. He had a charge and failed slum dunk among others, so that was not being passive. Pop should just roll with it so Walker would not be so tight out there, afraid to make mistakes. But maybe he was on minutes restriction after the injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan's defense was fun to watch. Every Spurs player closes out on the Rockets 3-point shooters only for DeRozan to overcommit and give his man a clear lane to drive to the basket. was hilarious
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW THIS!!!! the guy is absolute trash...and when he overcommits, he doesn't even try to get back in the play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has no right not to use the best perimeter defensive duo in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW THIS!!!! the guy is absolute trash...and when he overcommits, he doesn't even try to get back in the play
    It's alibi defense. It looks like he plays D but he actually doesn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade derozan for anything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA and DDR simply aren't winners, some talent and now wealthy for life (if they're not stupid) but not winners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. He was active in rebounding and tried making plays in his limited chances; the problem for him starts at the top. He is simply way too down on the pecking order with any of LMA/DD/ ing Forbes on the field, and any misses he has get him pulled out. Guy just can't get in a rhythm, which leads to him being self-confident about his # of attempts, which leads to missing and being benched. It's a vicious circle and Pop has been awful at coaching him and bringing out his confidence after his explosion on the Rockets the last time we played them.

By the way... That game, Lonnie was also timid and making mistakes the first half. But Pop, maybe in an act of random synapsis from those old neurons, decided to keep him in the game - and what's more, players actually decided to feed him a few shots to get him in rhythm. The results were obvious. If you dare - go watch last night's game again... How many plays did the Spurs make that were designed to get LMA an open/semi contested shot? And how many did they design for Lonnie? The guy literally has to call his own number if he gets the ball, because it ain't coming to him any other way. Just sad.

And by the way, to that stupid ass poster who was saying DeMar isn't hurting the team... I'm hanging that up on the "awful ing takes" wall, alongside Monty's re ed judgment of Lonnie. Well done tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not stunting them. That's just a fan excuse for why their guys aren't playing well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for Carroll to save the season, any day now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how do we get rid of derozan again?
    Marco played just as well as walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, if you remember we wouldnt even HAVE LaMarcus if he wasnt a .

He cried about the Blazers putting Dame on billboards so he wanted to leave Portland. That being said, I thought he has been a of a lot tougher than DeRozan. DeRozan is the biggest anti-Spur in the league.

Remember when he had a mural on the side of a Fred’s Fish Fry or whatever before he even PLAYED A GAME for us?

Cringe as , IMO.

Thread Information