Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills might be the worst 11-5 team in the NFL history when it's all said and done, and that's including the Ricky Williams dolphins and Matt Cassel patriots of 2008.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Bills will be one-and-done in the playoffs thanks to their dumbass chicken coaching staff. Not trying to get any pressure on Brady, covering Edelman with some scrub third-stringer, etc.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Bills will be one-and-done in the playoffs thanks to their dumbass chicken coaching staff. Not trying to get any pressure on Brady, covering Edelman with some scrub third-stringer, etc.
    They just aren’t very good tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eh, if the Bills get the Texans I could see them winning that game.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Random weird stat of the day.

Since 2000, seven teams have made the playoffs at 8-8 or worse. Those teams went 6-1 in the wild card round

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Random weird stat of the day.

Since 2000, seven teams have made the playoffs at 8-8 or worse. Those teams went 6-1 in the wild card round
    Doesn’t surprise me if you think about it...those teams were winners of a ty division and had home field in the first round.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Bills might be the worst 11-5 team in the NFL history when it's all said and done, and that's including the Ricky Williams dolphins and Matt Cassel patriots of 2008.
    At this rate, they might be the worst 12-4 team in history.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots pass = Easy 30 yards

Patriots run = Easy 8-10 yards

Billygats and their "defense"

pretenders

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Doesn’t surprise me if you think about it...those teams were winners of a ty division and had home field in the first round.
    Yep. 2004 had the Rams/Vikings both at 8-8 wildcards and playing on the road against Seattle and Green Bay respectively but neither of those teams were really that much better. The Cardinals in 2014 were much better than the Panthers at full strength, but they were down to like their 4th string QB or something and had to play on the road.

Unsurprisingly, all of them lost handily in the Divisional round.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And the fact they just don't have much talent. The coaching staff has squeezed all they can out of this ty roster tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Burkhead is that dude tbh. White (not James) power.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What a disaster goal line series but also great defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    billy goats are chokers tbh...

Chiefs have to go to Foxborough because they had to play Matt ing Moore for a game against the goty Fudge packers. Bull .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a disaster goal line series but also great defense.
    Smart coached defense. The players aren't that great for the most part outside of a couple of them, but belichick knows perfectly when to blitz and the bills' limited offensive playbook tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    chiefs season rests on Fitzpatrick going to foxboro in a week 17 that the lolphins team probably would much rather lose. BS

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AFC Is (all but) set:

1) Ravens
    2) Patriots
    3) Chiefs
    4) Texans
    5) bills
    6) Steelers or ans (likely ans because of the PIT/BAL Week 17)

2nd round - Chiefs at Pats - impossible to win in that place twice in the same season;
    Texans at Ravens - colossal mismatch in coaching and the Ravens are just better on both sides of the ball

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Another game-winning drive for the GOAT

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    chiefs season rests on Fitzpatrick going to foxboro in a week 17 that the lolphins team probably would much rather lose. BS
    Keep crying about it Andy. Your tears are delicious.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    billy goats are chokers tbh...

Chiefs have to go to Foxborough because they had to play Matt ing Moore for a game against the goty Fudge packers. Bull .

Doesn't really matter at this point, didn't do having HFA in last year's AFCCG. At this point, they might as well call the Super Bowl the New England Invitational.

If they're not playing against Ray Lewis/Ed Reed, on the road against Peyton Manning, or in Denver I'll never pick against them even with how dominant Baltimore has been. The Pats will probably just do what they did last year and come out with a long, clock chewing opening TD drive. They'll make Baltimore play from behind, force Lamar Jackson into a couple of ooga-booga-esque picks/fumbles, and win by a touchdown. already calling it, will bump after it happens tbh imho

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Buffalo will make the AFCCG, lock it in

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Buffalo will make the AFCCG, lock it in
    I don't think so, but it wouldn't shock me if they beat the Texans who just might have the worst coach in Texas, and that's saying something.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How did THIS quality team, defending NFC champion, get manhandled by The Bot in all 3 phases last week?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Good games today tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Looking like the Niners have them figured out tbh. Nice halftime adjustments.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Doesn't really matter at this point, didn't do having HFA in last year's AFCCG. At this point, they might as well call the Super Bowl the New England Invitational.

If they're not playing against Ray Lewis/Ed Reed, on the road against Peyton Manning, or in Denver I'll never pick against them even with how dominant Baltimore has been. The Pats will probably just do what they did last year and come out with a long, clock chewing opening TD drive. They'll make Baltimore play from behind, force Lamar Jackson into a couple of ooga-booga-esque picks/fumbles, and win by a touchdown. already calling it, will bump after it happens tbh imho
    The Patriots are ringing every year until Belicheat and Brady retire. The AFC is a joke and the NFC champion has turned out to be a fraud more often than not.

Thread Information