Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/doc-ri...ry?id=55388368

Unfortunately he just signed an extension last year so this incompetent piece of ain't going anywhere for a long time.

Doc Rivers is the biggest playoff choker as a headcoach. Go look at what he has done before the Big 3 Celtics were formed. Go look at how many times the Clippers have failed in the playoffs with him as a headcoach. So many times they have choked in the playoffs including that 3-1 lead chokejob against the Rockets which any headcoach would've been fired for in that situation.

I'm sorry Kawhi....but you made a terrible decision joining the Clippers instead of the Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I stopped watching at halftime when the clippers were up by 15. What the ?

Nobody has milked a single championship ring more than the 08 Celtics The players have reunions and talk about it like they're a dynasty and Rivers made a coaching career out of it, when in reality he's just not that good and right now would be an assistant or a tv analyst somewhere if he was ringless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Watching the game. what ruined the game was once kiwi became the ball handler. Clippers were hot with PG And Lou Running the rock ( from what I seen I would come back to it) but last 6-8 min I seen kawahi dribble way to much and with tucker on him he threw some stupid ing passes. I’m being 1000 % honest I’ve never seen kawahi foul hunt this much in his career like bias aside . Every ing play he would throw his body into people scream and fall. AD be doing that too I know but I never seen kawahi on that bs in SA from what I remeber. Plus doc rivers complains every call so that doesn’t help the clippers with calls lol . Overall, clips will be fine once they realize kawahi is much more deadly off screens and when he gets to his spots not trying to create something as a PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about coaches is, they can't make a team win a le that wouldn't have otherwise, but they can prevent a team from winning a le that could have otherwise.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I don’t think Doc is some great coach or anything, but I don’t think he’ll be the reason this Clippers team will or won’t win a le. Ultimately, it will be up to the players. The one thing I do believe Doc has no problem with is just letting his players play and getting out of their way. I think that was largely what happened with the Pierce and KG teams. They self coached and self policed themselves. I think this Clippers team with most of their key guys being established stars and established veterans, same thing applies. If he does that for the most part, which I think he will, it will be up to those players to decide how far they can go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never seen a player control an organization, like Kawhi controls clips tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never seen a player control an organization, like Kawhi controls clips tbh.
    Magic with the lakers
    Kobe with the lakers
    Lebron with the lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magic with the lakers
    Kobe with the lakers
    Lebron with the lakers
    Kawahi in SA
    Kawahi in Tor
    Kawahi now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawahi in SA
    Kawahi in Tor
    Kawahi now
    So you disagree with whitemamba.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magic with the lakers
    Kobe with the lakers
    Lebron with the lakers
    I wasn’t around for magic . Kobe didn’t control . Lebron controls his own narrative not the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams that let players dictate their minutes are rarely successful. Unless the Lakers and Mavs (yes Mavs) suffer season ending injuries to star players, the Clippers will not have the cakewalk to the Finals that Toronto had.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Teams that let players dictate their minutes are rarely successful. Unless the Lakers and Mavs (yes Mavs) suffer season ending injuries to star players, the Clippers will not have the cakewalk to the Finals that Toronto had.
    Cakewalk for Toronto? Did you forget the 76ers series went to 7 games and Kawhi hit the buzzer beater to win that series? Did you forget Raptors were down 0-2 against Bucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cakewalk for Toronto? Did you forget the 76ers series went to 7 games and Kawhi hit the buzzer beater to win that series? Did you forget Raptors were down 0-2 against Bucks?
    The 6ers wouldn't have gotten out of the 1st round in the West so yeah. No Lebron James who shut Toronto down 3 years in a row. The Celtics were weaker and the Bucks... lol.

Then they get to the Finals and the Warriors get injured one by one.

The time was right for Toronto. Don't think the Clippers get the same easy row to hoe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The 6ers wouldn't have gotten out of the 1st round in the West so yeah. No Lebron James who shut Toronto down 3 years in a row. The Celtics were weaker and the Bucks... lol.

Then they get to the Finals and the Warriors get injured one by one.

The time was right for Toronto. Don't think the Clippers get the same easy row to hoe.
    Dude you're all over the place. Raptors didn't face the Celtics...wtf

76ers had Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons. And Bucks lol?? Bucks had the league MVP and #1 record last season. And as you can see this season, they're dominating everyone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn’t around for magic . Kobe didn’t control . Lebron controls his own narrative not the franchise.
    your head is so deep in the sand.

Kobe couldn’t control anything other than the lakers.

too young to watch magic.

Lebron highjacking the entire lakers franchise before he even signed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welllll I’d rather have Doc than Pop at this point in their life. lol not sure that’s saying much though

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Welllll I’d rather have Doc than Pop at this point in their life. lol not sure that’s saying much though
    Are you sure? Rivers has Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Lou Will, Montrezl Harrell and he's struggling to fit them on offense because he doesn't know how to coach.

Pop created The Beautiful Game that knocked out the Heat in 2014 Finals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you sure? Rivers has Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Lou Will, Montrezl Harrell and he's struggling to fit them on offense because he doesn't know how to coach.

Pop created The Beautiful Game that knocked out the Heat in 2014 Finals
    its not pop. TD left Then kiwi did them dirty and now their left with a trash roster. If pop was coaching this clipper team with his staff it wouldn’t be fair lol. Pop knows this team isn’t going anywhere so why go full effort. Once pop knows he has a chance at a ring he does his thing. Too smart to be a bad coach he’s been through it all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If Poppovich was the coach for this Clippers team then it would be over. Rivers is actually trying really hard to make it work on offense but he is just too ing dumb to know how to coach a basketball team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atleast plays his best guys. This senile version of Poop would rather go down with his pets Belinelli, Wombat, and Forbes instead of playing Lonnie, White-Murray together, or even Carroll. He also gave away Bertans and Green because they were never one of his pets.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe didn’t control .
    He ran off Shaq, Phil and MVPau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Atleast plays his best guys.
    No he doesn't. Just last game, he sat and watched Rodney McGruder get torched by Westbrook over and over again without a single adjustment. In previous seasons, he gave way too many minutes to scrubs like Jamal and Austin. Doc is basically on the same level of coaching as today's senile version of Poop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you're all over the place. Raptors didn't face the Celtics...wtf

76ers had Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons. And Bucks lol?? Bucks had the league MVP and #1 record last season. And as you can see this season, they're dominating everyone
    I'm saying the East was weak. The Bucks beating them 4 games to 1 in the 2nd round while the Celts made the ECF the previous year. You cannot say the Bucks were strong because they beat that team.

The Bucks had the benefit of Lebron being in LA as well. No one gives a about the MVP or the best record in the East. Raptors had it the prior year, before KL even arrived, how did that work for them?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Another stellar "coaching" performance by Glenn tonight. Double-digit leads mean absolutely nothing ever with this moron as our "coach." His only strategy is waiting for Lou to bail him out with isoball.

The 4th seed and second-round exit is coming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Loadnard once again leaving his teammates hung out to dry per par

Shai Alexander thoroughly outplaying the guy he was traded for too. Playoff Pee

Thread Information