Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another stellar "coaching" performance by Glenn tonight. Double-digit leads mean absolutely nothing ever with this moron as our "coach." His only strategy is waiting for Lou to bail him out with isoball.

The 4th seed and second-round exit is coming.
    SGA outplayed PG
    Doc idiotic ass had PAT on Dennis when he was hot
    he lets lou Williams try to be Jordan every play. I liked how the clippers looked with shamet. Coming off screens and p&r here and their but once Williams has the ball teams knows it’s a running shot or pass to Montrez.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers have a mediocre record without Leonard. Kawhi is srsly causing loses.

The big problem with their system is Docs system less offense. Kawhi has to be a scorer. Not a ball handler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoff seeding will matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. Doc seems to seek assistant ideas who are creative and listens to the them. If they lose I would more put it on the players. He is nothing extraordinary but he is competent and amiable to justifiedchanges

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Clippers have a mediocre record without Leonard. Kawhi is srsly causing loses.

The big problem with their system is Docs system less offense. Kawhi has to be a scorer. Not a ball handler.
    One of the most infuriating things about Doc is that, when he has a roster like last year's without high-end talent, he actually will run a system with plays. But as soon as he gets stars on his team? Iso, iso, iso. He seems to think that having superstars is an excuse to stop coaching, when in fact, the small details and X's and O's actually matter more when there's serious expectations to win something.

He's Mark Jackson 2.0. Everyone can see it except Ballmer. This franchise is never winning a ring until it gets a Steve Kerr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most infuriating things about Doc is that, when he has a roster like last year's without high-end talent, he actually will run a system with plays. But as soon as he gets stars on his team? Iso, iso, iso. He seems to think that having superstars is an excuse to stop coaching, when in fact, the small details and X's and O's actually matter more when there's serious expectations to win something.

He's Mark Jackson 2.0. Everyone can see it except Ballmer. This franchise is never winning a ring until it gets a Steve Kerr.
    something tells me Leonards way too big of an ego to not call the shots.

The clippers do look more system friendly without kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Doc gonna tax det LeLaker ass in the post season. And then Brow gonna bolt to Chicago.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    something tells me Leonards way too big of an ego to not call the shots.

The clippers do look more system friendly without kawhi
    Not really. With Kawhi, Doc's "system" is waiting for Kawhi to bail him out with isoball. Without Kawhi, Doc's "system" is waiting for Lou Williams to bail him out with isoball.

It's not Kawhi's ego, it's Doc's stubbornness. The Lob City teams he "coached" had all the same flaws as this team. At some point, when the roster keeps changing but the coach and the results stay the same, it's the coach's fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoffs' Kawhi is too much of a beast. If he's healthy, it will take a up of major proportions by Doc not to ring, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoffs' Kawhi is too much of a beast. If he's healthy, it will take a up of major proportions by Doc not to ring, tbh.
    Yeah.

somewhat unfair that his peers feel a certain level of social responsibility with the fans and he doesnt do though. He has a huge advantage over everyone since his legs are fresh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this genized/player "empowerment" era, "systems" are a thing of the past. It's all about personnel.

The Warriors off ball screening and passing worked because they had 2-3 all-time great shooters to leverage it.

You think the latest great white hope Nurse had a "system" last year? They too played ISO ball with S bag because at the highest levels, that's how this sport works. The best players dictate the terms and the coaches are glorified bystanders. I give D'Antoni credit for not doing look at me to justify his existence.

At this pretend the Clippers are an underdog in order to prop up S bag when they win it, shtick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Doc Rivers played Montrezl Harrel 30 minutes straight tonight's game against the Celtics. What the is wrong with this guy? I am so sick of this idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi < the truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This won't help

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well we beat the Lakers without Paul George 1st game.

Beat the Lakers again with George Paul playing like dog so that helps. Stupid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well we beat the Lakers without Paul George 1st game.

Beat the Lakers again with George Paul playing like dog so that helps. Stupid
    Lmao stupid

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coaching is the least important component in the NBA, tbh.

Thread Information