My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas has the only 5 star player in the entire big12 (bijan)...........ou has been in the playoff 3 years in a row & has 0 5 stars...........a middle of the pack texas a&m team has double the number of 5stars than the entire big12..............

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    texas has the only 5 star player in the entire big12 (bijan)...........ou has been in the playoff 3 years in a row & has 0 5 stars...........a middle of the pack texas a&m team has double the number of 5stars than the entire big12..............
    No they don't lol. Demas is the only 5* they have. Who gives a ? A&m ain't beating LSU, Bama', or Auburn next year so what's the big deal??

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Let me guess, OP made an ass of himself again? Time is a flat circle.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    No they don't lol. Demas is the only 5* they have. Who gives a ? A&m ain't beating LSU, Bama', or Auburn next year so what's the big deal??
    its a terrible look when a team who left the big12 has more 5* commits because of the strength of their new conference than the elite teams in the old conference & every other school in the big12 combined

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Success recruiting is a new thing to aggys, let him revel in this. It's the only thing the aggy will ever win. I noticed something interesting. When Troy Omerie switched from aggy to Texas. As an Aggy he was the 6th highest rated prospect they had at the time. coming to Texas he was our 12th at that time.

With all our 7 decommitments he is still only our 6th lowest rated recruit. If he were still an aggy, he would be their 12th lowest and 12th highest rated player. Not too concerned about their class, lets see what happens after signing day 2. They filled up on a lot of bread.

Thread Information