Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we are believing Laker sources? LMFAO! They're salty because they felt en led to every great player and don't want to admit Kawhi turned them and the great LeBron James down... So they try to pain a different picture to the fans that don't know better... If this were true Lakers would have GLADLY showed the league the evidence during the investigation...
    It's far from just Laker sources. It is Raptors and other agents, too.

Your mouth is agape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your mouth is agape.
    This is only a story BECAUSE the Lakers got punked. The NBA only cares when one of their Golden Child franchises comes up on the short end of the stick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing the Spurs front office did that was wrong in this whole Kawhi Leonard mess was not make deal with Boston before the trade deadline back in January of 2018.

do you know what Boston was offering?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your mouth is agape.
    no it's not...it's laker "sources" claiming he did it to the raptors too...like i said...if he did it to the lakers, they would provide the proof so fast! literally the same day kawhi signed...they cant because they know it's a lie and trying to save face...the king wants ppl to think there cant possibly be any other reason a star wouldnt want to play with him...this is all orchestrated by lebron

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol defending uncle at all costs

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...this is all orchestrated by lebron

LMAO... seriously? You should be in TV news. Pick a network, it doesn't ing matter. But you've missed your calling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop always talked about Kawhi's camp before all this happen and that's all you need to know about uncle D. Uncle found the golden goose with Ballmer and took advantage of his abition to finally win something as a Clippers owner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol defending uncle at all costs
    "Y'all just don't like me"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you know what Boston was offering?
    Not 100% sure what the package included, but if I remember correctly it included one of Tatum or Brown for sure, but could've been both. I just remember receiving info back then that the trade was going down and I posted it here. The trade was almost gonna go down, but Spurs backed out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not 100% sure what the package included, but if I remember correctly it included one of Tatum or Brown for sure, but could've been both. I just remember receiving info back then that the trade was going down and I posted it here. The trade was almost gonna go down, but Spurs backed out of it.
    We would have been set.

Dejounte/ White
    Jaylen/ Lonnie/ Mills
    Tatum/ Beli
    Gay/
    Aldridge

Actually we would be a little weak in the front court and we probably wouldnt be able to keep all the young players (if they exploded) because they all need extensions at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rumours were that Brown and Tatum were not on the table. I remember smart was on the table.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Leonard and Uncle Dennis. But it's hilarious that people believe in this kind of garbage "news". I guess this is bad consequence of freedom of speech. Anyone can make up lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Leonard and Uncle Dennis. But it's hilarious that people believe in this kind of garbage "news". I guess this is bad consequence of freedom of speech. Anyone can make up lies.
    Jeannie Buss, the person who owns the Lakers, is the one making the claims. Regardless of the truthiness of said claims, the fact that someone in her position would make them makes it newsworthy, you free speech hating got.
    Last edited by Bill_Brasky; 12-25-2019 at 02:04 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeannie Buss, the person who owns the Lakers, is the one making the claims. Regardless of the truthiness of said claims, the fact that someone in her position would make them makes it newsworthy, you free speech hating got.
    But Uncle Dennis was so straight with us, how could anyone believe he'd be an ass to another team?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull - Fake News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bah Humbug to the REAL Uncle Scrooge, tbh.

Thread Information