Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis played the spurs: MAGA pop/ spurs screwed up the negotiation/ Sp*rs
    Uncle Dennis played the raptors: Toronto in the Arctic/he got them a ring anyways
    Uncle Dennis played the lakers: this is so wrong/ uncle Dennis the greedy mofo/ it’s illegal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis played the spurs: MAGA pop/ spurs screwed up the negotiation/ Sp*rs
    Uncle Dennis played the raptors: Toronto in the Arctic/he got them a ring anyways
    Uncle Dennis played the lakers: this is so wrong/ uncle Dennis the greedy mofo/ it’s illegal
    Idk I feel like 85% of your posts are about the lakers. You’re more than welcome to join big dog.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Idk I feel like 85% of your posts are about the lakers. You’re more than welcome to join big dog.
    It was >95% when Kobe played

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, in negotiations, if you don’t request an absurd amount and ridiculous level of things, then it’s less likely you will settle down to the baseline amount of things you really want. In that way, as insane as he seems, it was probably a clever way to at least secure the things that he really wanted. You don’t know what you’ll be able to negotiate for if you don’t ask for them.

In fact, he should have asked for access to Area 51, classified presidential accounts of the Kennedy assassination, lifetime use of any and all Elon Musk’s public modes of transportation, Nina Agdal’s phone number, the Infinity gauntlet, and a time machine. If they say no, they say no. But what if they say yes to any of those...
    I don't see the big deal Spurs Lakers and Even Raptors after a le lost, Clippers won... Tldr all but... Maybe this is Bron spin... It's not that he didn't wanna play with me... Love the guy's game, but he is the narrative spin master.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 12-24-2019 at 05:44 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ujiri complained to league: No wrong doing
    Jeanie complained to league: We will open up a new investigation ma'am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can believe that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can believe that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can believe that.

en kawahi lmao

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers snitching after the fact.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Kawhi literate? TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't resting between games. He's coming down from that Phenobarbital.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers snitching after the fact.
    Let's be real... Outside of Bron and Magic spinning because of their egos...
    It's a story because Kawhi chose the bottom in L. A. over the Lakers... And made a power play while doing so. Uncle Dennis also used Kicis leverage to also ask for ... hopefully after this Xmas match-up we can focus on Hoops and 'OT offseason moves... What's done is done. , him and his uncle, tho.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be real... Outside of Bron and Magic spinning because of their egos...
    It's a story because Kawhi chose the bottom in L. A. over the Lakers... And made a power play while doing so. Uncle Dennis also used Kicis leverage to also ask for ... hopefully after this Xmas match-up we can focus on Hoops and 'OT offseason moves... What's done is done. , him and his uncle, tho.
    Bro, do the math. All this was happening and the Lakers were still putting all their money on Kawhi. They were clearly caving to a lot of these illegal demands. Then when he chose LAC, they were so bitter they still ratted themselves out.

Honestly, I was going to post this with that thread le of the Lakers ratting themselves out, but I was traveling; and some bitter Spurs fan made it about Uncle Dennis instead. Sure, that guy is a ; but he's not the long running ins ution. The Lakers are.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis got his wish and then some. Kawhi has full ownership of the Lakers now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Uncle Dennis got his wish and then some. Kawhi has full ownership of the Lakers now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn. CN bringing the heat

Thread Information