Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing if we don't get a top 10 pick or try to bring back Bertans or JaMychal Green. Harrell probably wants to get paid.

What, we're just gonna use Bird Rights on Marco and Forbes?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this draft class is except wiseman, tank for him or a bust. Spurs missed chance to rebuild via drafting twice in a row. Now it will be harder to build a contender team. It will take much more time and effort.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this draft class is except wiseman, tank for him or a bust. Spurs missed chance to rebuild via drafting twice in a row. Now it will be harder to build a contender team. It will take much more time and effort.

It's easy to say this in retrospect. But it would have been cool seeing Murray and Shai gilgeous backcourt

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a FA year. All the more reason why the Spurs should be developing their own young players, and getting a good draft pick this next year.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's easy to say this in retrospect. But it would have been cool seeing Murray and Shai gilgeous backcourt
    ive been saying this since kawhis said he wants to be traded...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    speaking of SGA, i would trade any two spurs for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all of them were free agents this offseason, ain't nothing left for the next one. Just gotta hope we change the coach so Keldon and Lonnie will get minutes. Otherwise Pop will resign Belinelli for another 4 years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all of them were free agents this offseason, ain't nothing left for the next one. Just gotta hope we change the coach so Keldon and Lonnie will get minutes. Otherwise Pop will resign Belinelli for another 4 years
    At this moment of time resigning of Belli and Forbes are given, Spurs almost always re-sign their own FA unless some other paid them more than Spurs willing to, which I cannot foresee any other teams doing that. The other reason is if they decided not to sign with Spurs or wanted to retire, which again I believe not happening at this moment of time. So next year probably Spurs will lose DDR and sign their 1st rd pick and give Poeltl, Forbes and Belli a pay rise and maybe an extension to White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    team is dead for multiple years with the current roster/coach, tbh. No draft/single FA signing will save them from mediocrity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the second year in a row that we have played without a true SF. Our problem is not guard. Our problem is we need 2 to 3 players who are small forwards. We do not have even one.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs put all their faith in Kawhi, and his backups were allowed to leave(Kyle Anderson, Jonathan Simmons). They got caught with no in house solution. Now the spurs have a plethora of guards and big forwards (Aldridge, Metu, Lyles, Samanic, Gay, Carroll). Possibly, they need to reevaluate their scouting dept because their was quite a few forwards they passed on in this pass draft and the Spurs cant afford to miss again. Personally hoping if the Spurs miss the playoffs, I hope they can get Jayden McDaniels, a 6'9 , 19 yr forward from Washington.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco 45/4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always thought Keldon was more of a 2/3 in the mold of "Green with handles" than a true forward?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the second year in a row that we have played without a true SF. Our problem is not guard. Our problem is we need 2 to 3 players who are small forwards. We do not have even one.
    This team has many issues. The no SF issue is a huge glaring one but still one of many

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s a SG not a SF. You can play him at the 3 and he’s probably better suited to do that than the other spurs guards but he’s still not a true SF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, Nwora and Brey are the 2 best true SFs in this draft but they can be had in the 20s. Would prefer we add a late 1st rd pick somehow to pick up one of these guys and then use our actual pick on best available talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would never allow the growth in Shai.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've got Keldon waiting. Even if there are other good SFs out there, it won't mean a thing without a coaching change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this moment of time resigning of Belli and Forbes are given, Spurs almost always re-sign their own FA unless some other paid them more than Spurs willing to, which I cannot foresee any other teams doing that. The other reason is if they decided not to sign with Spurs or wanted to retire, which again I believe not happening at this moment of time. So next year probably Spurs will lose DDR and sign their 1st rd pick and give Poeltl, Forbes and Belli a pay rise and maybe an extension to White.
    Beli already said he wants to retire a Spur. We just gotta hope Flopovich is out. The sooner the better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is who the Spurs will draft:

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...vs-deni-avdija

Just like Luka last year, its sitting right in front of our faces who they will draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean you want the spurs to DRAFT a guy who wasn't good enough to be drafted one and done and play him over a guy who was and whom beat his team head up as a true freshman when that guy was a sop re and is now a Junior, also the guy you want him to play over has already had a "year in the Program"

And they are pretty much the same size.

really? You would play SG, K. Johnson at SF over SF, J. Nwora?

Comparison:
    KJ:
    6’6”, 6’9.25” wing span, 13.5ppg/5.9rpg, 38.1% 3pt%, 3rd best player on elite 8 team

Nwora:
    6’7.5”, 6’10.5” wing span, 21.2ppg/7.5rpg, 43.9% 3pt%, best player on #3 team in country(will be #1 after Saturday’s game), pre-season ACC PoY (likely regular season ACC PoY)

obviously you’re en led to your opinion but I don’t understand it. Why not have both? And play KJ at SG and have Nwora at SF? We really need players at SF and KJ is not the answer there...at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We really need to get taller and more athletic being 6’6 - 6’8 n this league won’t cut it for SF anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte/ White/ Quinndary
    Keldon/ Lonnie/ Mills
    Avdija/ Carroll
    Samanic/ Lyles/ Metu
    Poetl/ Eubanks

The future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First NORWA isn't 6'7"

and

this is the Clippers Closing FIVE, who is the center? who is the small forward? Who is the shooting guard, who is the port guard, who is the power forward?

my INFORMED opinion is right, your box score looking at phony numbers opinion is WRONG. But you're en led to it.
    Kawhi and George are your swingmen and they are way bigger compared to ours: Forbes and DeMar. Or even Keldon and Lonnie if we look forward to the future.

Thread Information