Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...lete-year-2019

Leonard is The Associated Press' male athlete of the year for 2019, comfortably winning a vote by AP member sports editors and AP beat writers. He becomes the fifth NBA player to win the award, joining Larry Bird (1986), three-time recipient Michael Jordan (1991 through 1993), three-time recipient LeBron James (2013, 2016, 2018) and Stephen Curry (2015).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well deserved . Repping moval. Only reason I have love for him tbh . Not to many people from here make it like that so I with bro but damn I hate him too lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well deserved imo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SA s
    Lakers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    When's Pop winning coach of the year for the impressive work he did with Team USA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhis the best player in the league once the playoff starts...

but giving this award to someone who plays 50-60 game a season is ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brought to you by Serta mattresses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy Duncs never one.

Tell you how much weight this award carrys.

Nonetheless yet another achievement for the Klaw. Will the truth ever come out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When's Pop winning coach of the year for the impressive work he did with Team USA?
    Poop

Klaw left Fat Antonio because the "fans" were always in line at Whataburger whenever he'd break out in the third quarter, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron got the decade award ? Nobody gunna slurp his like kiwi ? No

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron got the decade award ? Nobody gunna slurp his like kiwi ? No
    I don't like either. Hoping Lebron retires once his contract up. Perfect scenario for the playoffs would be both #2 and Lebron getting eliminated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't like either. Hoping Lebron retires once his contract up. Perfect scenario for the playoffs would be both #2 and Lebron getting eliminated.
    If both LA teams lose I could imagine the party here lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me, Lebron isn't going to retire when his contract is up unless he gets a serious injury. He wants to play in the league with his son and I'm betting he wants Kareem's scoring record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is good for the NBA - Clean dude who's dominant at both ends of the floor, never takes a year off, consummate winner, unselfish and basically an ambassador of the the game. You don't have to like him for that to be true.

Kawhi is changing how the game is played. The cir stances surrounding his meteoric rise are like a perfect storm where he benefited from each event. The culmination of those events puts Kawhi in a realm where he perhaps doesn't belong, but the media and the NBA needs him there since no one else can drop the pussy/needy act long enough to actually play the an hesis to Lebron. Other players are content soaking up big money on teams for their careers or they are teaming up in cities that historically pursue regular season accolades and flame out in the post season. I suppose the NBA needs two teams with actual le aspirations. Don't sleep on the Freak, but there's not been enough noise yet from the Least to cause anyone to raise an eyebrow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me, Lebron isn't going to retire when his contract is up unless he gets a serious injury. He wants to play in the league with his son and I'm betting he wants Kareem's scoring record.
    His son is going to be a scrub. My prediction is his son won't make it to the league. There has never been a super star NBA player that has produced an offspring that was equally as good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His son is going to be a scrub. My prediction is his son won't make it to the league. There has never been a super star NBA player that has produced an offspring that was equally as good.
    but it has worked the other way... curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STers need to give up the hate, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if his son is , he's going to be in the league. Lebron has too many connections in the nba to not get his son drafted. His sons definitely going to be an NBA player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if his son is , he's going to be in the league. Lebron has too many connections in the nba to not get his son drafted. His sons definitely going to be an NBA player.
    His son is trash and will not get drafted. If that was the case Michael Jordan could have had his kids drafted.

Thread Information