Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    As if Rodgers was some kind of playoffs stalwart.

Manning has double the SB's Rodgers has and more than double the MVP's. Yet you suck Rodgers off and on Manning.
    Rodgers earned his ring. He didn't Peyton his way to that ring.

I don't know man. As recent as last season I kept seeing, year after year, lists that had Rodgers as the best QB in the World.
    Maybe I'm too deep into NFL fandom and haven't been seeing mainstream outlets talking, but my timeline for the year(excluding weekly trends) is something like:

25% Lamar Jackson is God
    25% lol Cowboys
    20% lol Browns
    10% Trubisky over Mahomes and Watson
    7.5% Rodgers is trash now
    7.5% Brady is finished/Patriots cheat
    4% Jameis
    1% Fitzmagic/Gruden/49ers/lol Rams future

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Mildly surprised Brees is clearly the best QB in the NFC even at his age.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    the most egregious stat padder of all time tbh. a few years ago we were up 30 in the pussydome and they kept him out there with a few minutes left against our 3rd stringers until he extended his TD streak which was active at the time
    Hey . How did you like that 42-10 beatdown? Where’s Cam gonna be next season? Backing up Mitch in Chicago?

Cam would have had just as much success this season in New Orleans

They were the same caliber of team with an average QB in Bridgewater starting. I don't see any reason to think that Kirk Cousins, Carson Wentz, Jared Goff or Matt Ryan couldn't have led them to 13-3.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cam would have had just as much success this season in New Orleans

They were the same caliber of team with an average QB in Bridgewater starting. I don't see any reason to think that Kirk Cousins, Carson Wentz, Jared Goff or Matt Ryan couldn't have led them to 13-3.
    Teddy did a great job but he got a lot of help from the defense, running game, and special teams especially in the wins against Seattle, Dallas, and Jacksonville. But Brees had to carry the defense the last few weeks due to the massive amount of injuries. But you wouldn’t know because you’re a dumb who continues to post lies about Brees because he’s proven to be much better than you boy Rodgers who’s the most overrated QB in history. Deal with it .

Teddy did a great job but he got a lot of help from the defense, running game, and special teams especially in the wins against Seattle, Dallas, and Jacksonville. But Brees had to carry the defense the last few weeks due to the massive amount of injuries. But you wouldn’t know because you’re a dumb who continues to post lies about Brees because he’s proven to be much better than you boy Rodgers who’s the most overrated QB in history. Deal with it .
    You can make whatever excuses you want, they looked great with Bridgewater replacing him.

I just can't celebrate a man who couldn't win an MVP award in an era where Matt Ryan and Cam both won one. It's an award given to QBs almost every year I don't see any reason that Matt Ryan couldn't have been viewed the same way with Payton as his coach.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You can make whatever excuses you want, they looked great with Bridgewater replacing him.

I just can't celebrate a man who couldn't win an MVP award in an era where Matt Ryan and Cam both won one. It's an award given to QBs almost every year I don't see any reason that Matt Ryan couldn't have been viewed the same way with Payton as his coach.
    It’s funny how you have to put a laugh smiley at the end of each post just to make you feel more secure about yourself. Sure the team looked great with Bridgewater because he played solid surrounded by a strong defense, running game, and special teams but the offensive metrics were below average overall until Brees came back and he had to carry the defense the last few weeks. Stop being stupid by denying that.

Matt Ryan has had much better skilled players throughout his career compared to Brees. He doesn’t have Brees poise or accuracy. That’s why he’s been a massive choker throughout his career especially blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl. Brees should have won MVP in 2009 but got screwed because the media darling won in Peyton. He had MVP caliber seasons in 2011 and 2018 but Rodgers and Mahomes had fantastic seasons.

Why are you even posting when you’re just as dumb as MM and get worse every year. Go back to hibernation because you don’t bring anything.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    damn someone's mad knowing that the Aints sure as aren't winning two road games in the same playoffs

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    damn someone's mad knowing that the Aints sure as aren't winning two road games in the same playoffs
    Luckily the Saints made the playoffs because you have nothing else to look forward to this postseason. Cam’s career is over, the defense has gotten old and all you have is two white skilled players....

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    muh breesus honor

Bad karma tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    muh breesus honor

Bad karma tbh
    Didnt you claim Brees was done last season? And yet karma hit Cam and ended his career instead. Karma’s a .

I wish Sean Payton wouldve been able to trade for Romo like he wanted to in 05-06. Romo gets a couple rings for sure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mildly surprised Brees is clearly the best QB in the NFC even at his age.
    This can't possibly be true. Andy said that Brees has lost it and has been on the decline.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They have best o-line easily in the NFC this season and they don’t need home field. Just better coaching.
    As right as this is, their defense looks even better right now. They play fast and aggressive. Scary team tbh. If only they got home field, they'd be this year's Chiefs

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cam’s career is over, the defense has gotten old and all you have is two white skilled players....
    Yo, Kyle Allen and Greg Olsen can carry them, don't underestimate

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    How many road playoff games is Scam Newton winning this year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How many road playoff games is Scam Newton winning this year?
    is the answer, "balls"?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Didnt you claim Brees was done last season? And yet karma hit Cam and ended his career instead. Karma’s a .
    Karma mother a

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

pillhead payton and GOAT statpadder breesus did Teddy wrong, despite him carrying the team all season.

Teddy two gloves wouldn't be turning it over twice at home either

At least he got his precious regular season stats in a sport where individual stats are virtually meaningless.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    At least he got his precious regular season stats in a sport where individual stats are virtually meaningless.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah he sucked today lol. Great career. Time to retire.

Yeah he sucked today lol. Great career. Time to retire.

Payton was bad in the 2nd half and Kamara was horrible, to be fair to Brees.

Thread Information