Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Anybody else confused by all this Brees love lately?

He's a good QB, definite Hall of Famer, but he's never even been the best QB in any given season and is clearly a system QB with inflated numbers playing in a dome. The Saints didn't miss anything when he sat earlier in the season, Sean Payton has clearly been the MVP of that franchise in this era.

He couldn't even win an MVP award in an era where Cam Newton and Matt Ryan each got one.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Everything with that franchise has heightened importance because ESPN loves New Orleans. Extremely rigid route oriented passing attack inside a Dome. If they don't get a Bye after this weekend they are toast.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-27-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Everything with that franchise has heightened importance because ESPN loves New Orleans. Extremely rigid route oriented passing attack inside a Dome. If they don't get a Bye after this weekend they are toast.
    They shot themselves in the foot the other day by beating the ans which was a lose lose for both sides. The ans benefited by losing and the saints would have as well. Now they don't even control their own destiny for a bye because they went 4-0 against the AFC which is a killer for conference Tiebreakers.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Anybody else confused by all this Brees love lately?

He's a good QB, definite Hall of Famer, but he's never even been the best QB in any given season and is clearly a system QB with inflated numbers playing in a dome. The Saints didn't miss anything when he sat earlier in the season, Sean Payton has clearly been the MVP of that franchise in this era.

He couldn't even win an MVP award in an era where Cam Newton and Matt Ryan each got one.
    He was the best QB in the league in 2009 when the Saints won it all. He had the best stats, outplayed Peyton in the Super Bowl and won Super MVP. He should have won regular season MVP that season but the media loves the Manning name.

He’s carried that franchise for years until Payton finally figured out how to put a competent defense two years ago and still the defense blew it in Minnesota after Brees shredded that defense. Payton has cost Brees multiple Super Bowls due to poor late game coaching. He’s a great offensive mind but blows it on fine details especially on defense and late in game decisions.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    ESPN hates New Orleans especially when it comes to the NBA. They’ve negatively reported on Pelicans and the city for almost a year now since AD demanded a trade.

Saints are the most complete team in the NFC. They can win anywhere on the road and they’ve only blown late leads on the road due to poor defense and coaching. They have best o-line easily in the NFC this season and they don’t need home field. Just better coaching.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    They shot themselves in the foot the other day by beating the ans which was a lose lose for both sides. The ans benefited by losing and the saints would have as well. Now they don't even control their own destiny for a bye because they went 4-0 against the AFC which is a killer for conference Tiebreakers.
    If they lost to the ans they would already be out of it for homefield. Why the do you keep posting? Just stop dude. You get worse every year.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Most overrated QB of all time. Big Ben better

3 straight 7-9 seasons
    Last edited by AlexJones; 12-28-2019 at 06:06 PM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    If they lost to the ans they would already be out of it for homefield. Why the do you keep posting? Just stop dude. You get worse every year.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ESPN hates New Orleans especially when it comes to the NBA. They’ve negatively reported on Pelicans and the city for almost a year now since AD demanded a trade.

Saints are the most complete team in the NFC. They can win anywhere on the road and they’ve only blown late leads on the road due to poor defense and coaching. They have best o-line easily in the NFC this season and they don’t need home field. Just better coaching.
    I hope they beat green gay in round 2 regardless of which venue. I hate them

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    the most egregious stat padder of all time tbh. a few years ago we were up 30 in the pussydome and they kept him out there with a few minutes left against our 3rd stringers until he extended his TD streak which was active at the time

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

What are your thoughts on them looking at AB?

Haven’t followed the Saints that closely. I’m sure there’s been some forced stat padding by Payton but no way am I buying Brees being overrated. Obviously put him behind Brady, but he’s every bit as good as Manning or Rodgers was regardless of stats

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Haven’t followed the Saints that closely. I’m sure there’s been some forced stat padding by Payton but no way am I buying Brees being overrated. Obviously put him behind Brady, but he’s every bit as good as Manning or Rodgers was regardless of stats
    It's also not like Brees is the only one who stat pads, Peyton was the king of audibling out of goal line run plays to inflate his passing TDs.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Watching this Packers-Lions game I'm a lot more confused about the Aaron Rodgers love, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Watching this Packers-Lions game I'm a lot more confused about the Aaron Rodgers love, tbh.
    It's classic Rodgers. He'll play down to ty compe ion for 3 quarters, then will score 2+ touchdowns in the 4th quarter to win a close game and will get credit for a great comeback victory

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It's classic Rodgers. He'll play down to ty compe ion for 3 quarters, then will score 2+ touchdowns in the 4th quarter to win a close game and will get credit for a great comeback victory
    You called it, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Or maybe not.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That interception basically functioned as a long punt.

Even if it was a bad interception, you can be sure that if Green Bay wins this game there will be a media circle jerk about Rodgers coming back

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That interception basically functioned as a long punt.

Even if it was a bad interception, you can be sure that if Green Bay wins this game there will be a media circle jerk about Rodgers coming back
    Yeah, yeah. You called it, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I never seen a guy get sucked so much for putting up 23 pts vs ty teams, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What are your thoughts on them looking at AB?
    I like it. Saints need another WR next to Thomas. Plus it would be a big middle finger to Goodell. He’s definitely a team cancer but it would be a low risk signing for the playoff run. He had a great workout apparently.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I never seen a guy get sucked so much for putting up 23 pts vs ty teams, tbh.
    Don't you still suck Peyton for going one-and-done in the playoffs most years?

Rodgers love? Everybody has recognized his visible decline the past 2 years. He has been the most criticized QB on social media this year outside of Trubisky, off the top of my head.

If you're talking about career, then ya, many people say he had the best peak they've seen. He's Shaq-like, extremely high peak but has declined as his physical attributes have diminished.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Rodgers love? Everybody has recognized his visible decline the past 2 years. He has been the most criticized QB on social media this year outside of Trubisky, off the top of my head.

If you're talking about career, then ya, many people say he had the best peak they've seen. He's Shaq-like, extremely high peak but has declined as his physical attributes have diminished.
    I don't know man. As recent as last season I kept seeing, year after year, lists that had Rodgers as the best QB in the World.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Don't you still suck Peyton for going one-and-done in the playoffs most years?
    As if Rodgers was some kind of playoffs stalwart.

Manning has double the SB's Rodgers has and more than double the MVP's. Yet you suck Rodgers off and on Manning.

Thread Information