Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can somebod remind me why the warmonger Trump is bombing these guys?

I’m not even saying they’re good guys, just wondering what all that recent bombing was about...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can somebod remind me why the warmonger Trump is bombing these guys?

I’m not even saying they’re good guys, just wondering what all that recent bombing was about...
    Israel and US are trying to start wars and blame it on Iran. Of course neocons and blind patriots will swallow up anything that Mike Pompeo and the CIA says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An American Was Just Killed In A Rocket Attack In Iraq Just After Pompeo Set The Stage To Blame Iran

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not even saying they’re good guys

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collateral damage funny now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven’t kept track with both countries since they’ve been war ravaged, so hard to tell if it’s the good/bad guys...

Or is this another revenge bombing for and giggles?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collateral damage funny now.
    That's not what was being discussed, Chump's tranny.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel and US are trying to start wars and blame it on Iran. Of course neocons and blind patriots will swallow up anything that Mike Pompeo and the CIA says
    When was the last time you had a middle east take that didnt involve blaming the US and Jews for something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven’t kept track with both countries since they’ve been war ravaged, so hard to tell if it’s the good/bad guys...

Follow TGY's youtubes and you know its always the neo-whatevers and Jews that are the bad guys and whatevers left is good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Follow TGY's youtubes and you know its always the neo-whatevers and Jews that are the bad guys and whatevers left is good
    Neocon Zionist warmonger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeachments come with missile strikes by default. Didn't you know that? Someone got a kill streak and got that drone controller and whacked some sheep herders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last time you had a middle east take that didnt involve blaming the US and Jews for something?
    Sorry buddy but facts don't care about the truth.

Neocon Zionist warmonger.
    Yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Gov Bombs Iraq & Syria Citing Baseless Claims That Iran Fired ROCKETS At US Locations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry buddy but facts don't care about the truth.
    wut

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Repugs would accuse a Dem Trash of trying to deflect from his impeachment.

Like when impeached Clinton tried to kill OBL, whom the Repugs ignored (simply because the Dems didn't) until Repugs allowed OBL's 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeachments come with missile strikes by default. Didn't you know that? Someone got a kill streak and got that drone controller and whacked some sheep herders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assumed Syria was always proxy war with Russia and Iraq was to maintain Middle East destabilization, maintained since long before trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How The US Gov & Its Lap Dog Media Used A False Flag In Iraq To Set The Stage For Bombing Syria/Iraq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Gov Bombs Iraq & Syria Citing Baseless Claims That Iran Fired ROCKETS At US Locations
    Kata’ib Hizballah is no joke, but Iraq's a sovereign and US forces are guests within its borders. Letting protesters into the US Embassy In Baghdad sends a clear signal the US might be wearing out its welcome, thirteen years after invading the country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, last time Trump lashed out militarily in a flamboyant way (bombing Syria), the press said Trump never looked so Presidential.

Apparently Trump is blaming Iran and demanding Iraqi protection.

Protesters burn property inside the U.S. embassy compound, in Baghdad, Iraq, Tuesday, Dec 31, 2019. Dozens of angry Iraqi Shiite militia supporters broke into the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad on Tuesday after smashing a main door and setting fire to a reception area, prompting tear gas and sounds of gunfire.
    http://www.startribune.com/iraqi-mou...kes/566591891/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iraqi security forces made no effort to stop the protesters as they marched to the heavily-fortified Green Zone after a funeral held for those killed in the U.S. airstrikes, letting them pass through a security checkpoint leading to the area.

Dozens of protesters pushed into the embassy compound after smashing the gate used by cars to enter the embassy. The protesters, many in militia uniform, stopped in a corridor after about 5 meters (16 feet), and were only about 200 meters away from the main building. Half a dozen U.S. soldiers were seen on the roof of the main building, their guns were pointed at the protesters.

Smoke from the tear gas rose in the area, and at least three of the protesters appeared to have difficulties breathing. It wasn't immediately known whether the embassy staff had remained inside the main building or were evacuated at some point. There was no immediate comment from the U.S. Embassy.

The protesters hanged a poster on the wall: "America is an aggressor," and some commanders of militia factions loyal to Iran joined the protesters. Among those was Hadi al-Amiri, the head of the state-sanctioned paramilitary Popular Mobilization Units, the umbrella group for the Iran-backed militias.

Yassine al-Yasseri, Iraq's interior minister, also appeared outside the embassy at one point and walked around to inspect the scene. He told the AP that the prime minister had warned the U.S. strikes on the Shiite militiamen would have serious consequences.

"This is one of the implications," al-Yasseri said. "This is a problem and is embarrassing to the government."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    open question: what does the US reap in Iraq besides another base of ongoing military operations and the totally legit bad feelings of ordinary Iraqis about their foreign oppressor, who came unbidden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Gov's "Iran Rocket" False Flag Falls Apart In Less Than 24hrs, As The World Sees Right Through It

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dw

I'm not driving traffic to any of your YT channels, TGY, what's your take on the vid you posted?

Thread Information